Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.)
- Along with 300 beds the multi specialty hospital also houses 48 Private classic Rooms & 21 Twin Classic Rooms, 48 Twin Premium Rooms, 2 Private Premium Rooms and 6 suites.
- Economy room can incorporate 8 adults (male) and 8 adults (female).
- All rooms are comfortable, quiet and contain all the amenities required for a safe and rested recovery.
- State-of-the-art ambulatory systems for emergencies along with Non-Invasive Image Processing, Echocardiography, Stress Tests, Cardiovascular CT’s and Thallium heart mapping.
- The Radiology Department is equipped with full range of radiological services related to MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Dexa, X-Rays and intervention procedures.
- Has well-equipped Life Support Ambulances.
- World class trauma facility is operational 24x7.
- A state-of-the-art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner is used across all Fortis Hospitals.
- Fortis Group is the first in the world to conduct Radiation Therapy.
- Brain Suite, CT based Brain Suite, equipped with Intra-Operative CT for brain and spine are used at all its branches.
- World’s first Digital MRI technology 3 Tesla is used across all the Fortis Hospitals.
- Blood bank is operational 24x7.
- Distance:16 km
- Duration: 25 mins
- Taxi: Available on call.
- Options of luxury, budget hotels and guest houses are available near the hospital.
Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Mulund-West,
Mumbai Maharashtra 400078
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
Patients from 60+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Videos Related to Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
Spinal Cord Tumor Explained by Dr. Gurneet Singh of Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
Kidney Transplant Explained by Dr. Haresh Dodeja of Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
Knee Arthroscopy Explained by Dr. Kaushal Malhan of Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
View More Videos
How do you rate the information on this page?