Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi.)
- The hospital houses 285 beds and 5 Cath Labs along with other world-class facilities.
- Supports the most advanced laboratories performing complete range of investigative tests in the field of Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Biochemistry, Haematology, Transfusion Medicine and Microbiology.
- Holds expertise in Intensive Electronic Medical Record, Audio Visuals & Smart Alert System as Rapid Response Tools and provide 24x7x365 monitoring, assessment, support and interventional services.
- Has an NABL Accredited Blood Bank.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
Taxi: Available on call.
- The hospital is centrally located with multiple 4 and 5 star hotels in its vicinity.
- Budget hotels and guest rooms are also available in close proximity.
Okhla road, Sukhdev Vihar Metro Station
New Delhi Delhi 110025
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
Patients from 60+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Videos Related to Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Congenital Heart Diseases Explained by Dr. Sushil Azad
Heart Diseases and Treatments Explained by Dr. Yugal K. Mishra
Patient from Bangladesh talks about his CABG Surgery in India
View More Videos
How do you rate the information on this page?
Average 1 ratings.