- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(24)
- Bad Wildungen(1)
- VNS implantation(30)
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)(30)
- Micro Discectomy(30)
- Parkinson's Disease(30)
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment(30)
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED(30)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(30)
- Craniotomy Surgery(30)
- Deep Brain Stimulation(30)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery(30)
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical(30)
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment(30)
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment(30)
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld(30)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression (30)
- Spina Bifida Treatment(30)
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor(30)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR(30)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery(30)
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment (30)
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment(30)
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion(30)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression (30)
- Spinal abnormalties(30)
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery(30)
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy(30)
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery(30)
- Spinal deformity and scoliosis(30)
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical(30)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression (30)
- Congenital Spine Cord Malformations Treatment(30)
- Brain Tumor Surgery(30)
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy(30)
- CyberKnife Treatment(30)
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment(30)
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft(30)
- Conservative management(30)
- Carotid Endarterectomy(30)
- Vascular neurosurgery(30)
- Bell's Palsy Treatment(30)
- Spinal Instrumentation (30)
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment(30)
- Revision Spine Surgery(30)
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery(30)
- Spinal Disc Replacement(30)
- Thecoperitonial shunt(30)
- Cerebral Angioplasty(30)
- Traumatic injuries to the head and neck(30)
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty(30)
- Gliomas Treatment(30)
- Spinal Fusion Surgery(30)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment(30)
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment(30)
- Microsurgical tumor removal(30)
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment(30)
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy(30)
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy(30)
- Spinal Laminectomy(30)
- Acoustic Neuroma(30)
- PEDIATRIC BRAIN SURGERY(30)
- Endoscopic decompression(30)
- Endovascular Coiling(30)
- Cerebral Angiogram(30)
- Total Disc Replacement(30)
- Stroke Treatment(30)
- Paediatric Aneurysm(30)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)(30)
- Surgical Clipping(30)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy(30)
- Slip Disc(30)
- VP Shunting(30)
- High Cervical Stimulation(30)
- Arteriovenous Malformations(30)
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery(30)
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx (30)
- Temporal Lobectomy(30)
- Cervical Corpectomy(30)
- Spinal Stenosis(30)
- Multiple Sclerosis(30)
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation(30)
- Spinal Dysraphism Treatment(30)
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine(30)
- TLIF surgery(30)
- Spine Detethering surgery(30)
- Disc Herniation(30)
- Skull Base Surgery(30)
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery(30)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain(30)
- Epilepsy Treatment(30)
- Spine Tumour Surgery(30)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)(30)
- Corpus Callosotomy(30)
- Prolapsed Disc(30)
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment(30)
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper(30)
- Drug Pump Implantation for Chronic Pain Management(30)
- Paediatrics Head and Spine Trauma Treatment(30)
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery(30)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation(30)
- Spinal Cord Injury - Stem Cell Treatment(30)
- Narcolepsy Treatment(30)
- Cervical Spine(30)
- Sacral Neuromodulation(30)
- Hydrocephalus Treatment(30)
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery(30)
- Microsurgical repair of encephalocele(30)
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST(30)
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment(30)
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment(30)
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement(30)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(30)
- Spine Decompression Surgery(30)
- Cervical Spondylosis(30)
- Microvascular Decompression MVD(30)
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine(30)
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment(30)
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment(30)
- Cervical Spine Surgery(30)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(30)
- Peripheral nerve surgery(30)
- Surgery for Spina Bifida(30)
Best Neurosurgery Hospitals in Germany
Hospitals By City
Helios Hospital, BerlinBerlin , Germany Established in : 1989 Number of Beds : 1000 Super Specialty, About Helios Hospital, Berlin
- Located in the north of Berlin, Helios Hospital is a part of the HELIOS hospital group.
- The group caters more than 52,000 inpatients and over 144,000 outpatients every year.
- According to the Focus magazine ranking, the hospital was listed as the best German center in 2018.
- The clinic began as an oncology center in 1898 and now has more than 70 departments.
- It has a rich history that dates back over 100 years and has a status of maximum care with high success treatment rates.
- It is an academic hospital of the Charite Medical Complex, which is one of the best in Europe.
- Patients from around the world prefer this hospital due to the high standard of interdisciplinary medical treatment and patient care.
- There is a special foreign department which helps in all the queries of international patients.
- If required, the hospital provides special excursion programs through the capital city and the surrounding areas after treatment.
- The hospital is accredited with ISO 9001 International Standard Quality which guarantees quality medical services at Helios Group.
University Hospital HeidelbergHeidelberg , Germany Established in : 1388 Number of Beds : 1900 Multi Specialty, About University Hospital Heidelberg
- The University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the biggest medical centers in the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a part of Heidelberg University Medical School, which was founded in 1388, making it the oldest in Germany.
- The hospital operates nearly 1 million outpatients and 65,000 inpatients every year and is well-renowned for treating cancer.
- The Hospital works in partnership with various research institutes one of them being the German Cancer Research Center at the National Center for Tumor Diseases, registered on the American Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- The hospital specializes in diagnosing complex medical conditions and diseases and treating them using innovative technology to ensure optimal treatment with interdisciplinary cooperation.
- There are about 10,000 employees, including 1,600 professors and doctors working at the hospital, and the Chief Doctor of the hospital is the renowned Professor Guido Adler.
- The Heidelberg Curriculum Medicinale (HeiCuMed) is one of the leading medical training institutions in Germany, which at present teaches nearly 3700 physicians.
Vivantes Hospital GroupBerlin , Germany Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 6000 Multi Specialty, About Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Charite University HospitalBerlin , Germany Established in : 1710 Number of Beds : 3011 Multi Specialty, About Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
Meoclinic Hospital, BerlinBerlin , Germany Established in : 2000 Number of Beds : 45 Multi Specialty, About Meoclinic Hospital, Berlin
- Founded in 2000, Meoclinic Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center and is part of MEOGROUP.
- The hospital is certified by the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard and meets the highest medical requirements of the European Union.
- Located in the center of Berlin, the hospital offers the highest level of medical services.
- The team of specialists provides high-quality assistance to every patient.
- Patients choose this hospital for neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology, pediatric neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology.
- It has 5 narrow-focused centers – cardiology, radiology, phlebology, surgery and rehabilitation.
- The center has the latest equipment, including the newest devices of CT and MRI scan, Doppler ultrasonography, EEG and devices for conducting duplex 3D and 4D sonography.
- Spanned in an area of 4,500 square meters, it has 45 beds, including 6 intensive care beds, 3 inpatient and 1 outpatient operating theatres.
Helios Park Hospital, LeipzigLeipzig , Germany Established in : 1901 Number of Beds : Super Specialty, About Helios Park Hospital, Leipzig
- Founded in 1901, Helios Park Hospital is a super-specialty hospital that belongs to the largest medical network in Germany – Helios Hospital Group.
- In 2018, the clinic received more than 17,000 inpatients and 25,000 outpatients.
- The clinic belongs to the famous university of Leipzig and studies are regularly being conducted.
- Due to constant medical research, patients at this hospital are the 1st to get access to the latest medical treatments.
- The hospital is among the top German hospitals according to Focus magazine.
- It is certified as the highest-class center by the German Cancer Society due to the high success rate of the treatments.
- There is an international help desk that takes care of all the questions and formalities for foreign patients.
- The most common medical procedures being performed by the hospital are Radiofrequency ablation, Coronary artery bypass grafting and coronary stenting.
University Hospital Rechts der IsarMunich , Germany Established in : 1834 Number of Beds : 1161 Multi Specialty, About University Hospital Rechts der Isar
- The University Hospital Rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany was established in 1834 giving it an impeccable reputation worldwide for over 185 years.
- The hospital delivers the highest level of medical services with highly skilled doctors, helpful nurses, and dedicated staff.
- With nearly 33 clinics and departments and about 1,100 beds, this leading university hospital covers the entire spectrum of modern medicine and has experts available to treat all types of injuries and illnesses.
- Approximately 60,000 patients are treated in the inpatient department and 250,000 in the outpatient unit and benefit from the highest standard of medical care in Germany.
- In 2008, the surgeons of Rechts der Isar carried out a successful reconstructive transplant of both hands including the bladder, ureters, and blood vessels of the brain for the first time in history.
- The hospital has twice been awarded the prestigious certification of the Dekra company and proved its compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001 standards.
- Moreover, the hospital received a certificate from the German Society for Hospital Support for its pleasant treatment approach of intensive care patients.
- It is also the first Bavarian German university hospital to operate on a certified quality-control system.
Nordwest Hospital, FrankfurtFrankfurt , Germany Established in : 1963 Number of Beds : 582 Multi Specialty, About Nordwest Hospital, Frankfurt
- Founded in 1963, Nordwest Hospital, Frankfurt is one of the largest and most innovative hospitals in southern Hessen.
- With a capacity of 582 beds, nearly 22,000 patients undergo inpatient treatment and 40,000 out-patient treatment every year.
- The clinic includes 11 highly specialized centers and 4 scientific institutes wherein scientifically-oriented and effective medicine is practiced.
- Nordwest is part of the University Cancer Center of Frankfurt (UCT) for Tumor Therapy, which is certified by the German Cancer Center.
- The hospital is a part of the top-100 list of the best medical institutions in Germany according to the magazine Focus.
- The hospital is certified by the ISO: 9001 ensuring a high level of service and quality of the European Union.
- For more than 25 years, Nordwest Clinic has been engaged in clinical studies of new immunotherapy products, to improve the compatibility and effectiveness of cancer treatment methods every year.
- The hospital also performs VATS-lobectomy (removal of the lobe of the lung) or VATS- pneumonectomy (all lungs).
- An interpreting service is available for non-native speakers if required and foreign-speaking staff is also available.
Bremen Ost Clinic, BremenBremen , Germany Established in : 1904 Number of Beds : 905 Multi Specialty, About Bremen Ost Clinic, Bremen
- Located in the Osterholz district of Bremen, Bremen-Ost Clinic is a multi-specialty hospital and belongs to Bremer Klinikverbund Gesundheit Nord gGmbH.
- Established in 1901, the group has three more clinics under its umbrella, including Bremen-Nord, Bremen-Mitte and Links der Weser.
- In 2008, the clinic was certified for its quality services according to the KTQ procedure.
- All the patient’s rooms are equipped with the required medical equipment.
- The hospital serves balanced and dietary meals.
- The translator service is also provided to patients and visitors.
- More than 19,000 patients get treatment from this hospital.
- The lung center of the hospital is certified by the German Cancer Society.
Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, DresdenDresden , Germany Established in : 1815 Number of Beds : 1300 Multi Specialty, About Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, Dresden
- Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, Dresden was established in the year 1815 and is one of the oldest and most reputed hospitals in Germany.
- The hospital is famous for its high standards of medical services and is recognised by many certificates received from international quality centers including ISO 19001 and DKG certificates.
- The University Hospital was a part of the “Best quality of medical service and patient care in Germany” list, published by Focus Health magazine and in 2020, 15 departments received the “Top National Hospital” award as well
- Since 2019, the doctors of the neurosurgery department use MRI-3 Tesla to monitor the patient’s state during the surgery, which makes the department one of the most technologically advanced in the country.
- The hospital’s activity is closely overseen by a Supervisory Council, which ensure the hospital upholds its quality and effective management.
- In 2007, the Dresden University Hospital Cancer Center received the “Best oncology center” from the German Cancer Aid Society (DKH).
- Since 2012. the Carl Gustav Carus Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center has been leading the Focus magazine “Best medical facilities in Germany” rating.
- The hospital includes general and special ophthalmological departments with 41 inpatient wards out of which 8 of them are for child patients.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property