- South Korea(122)
- United Arab Emirates(84)
- South Africa(25)
- New Delhi(176)
- Navi Mumbai(7)
- Aurangabad (2)
- Nashik (1)
- Greater Noida(1)
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT(635)
- Biventricular Pacing(635)
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring(635)
- PET CT Scan(635)
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler(635)
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy(635)
- Stress Echocardiographyn(635)
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test(635)
- heart disease(635)
- Thallium Test - Nuclear Stress Test(635)
- CRT - D (MRI Compatible)(635)
- PET Scan(635)
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic(635)
- CRT - D (MRI Non-Compatible)(635)
- CRT - P(635)
- Transarterial Radioembolization - TARE(635)
- Angioplasty - 1 Stent(635)
- Coronary Artery Surgery(635)
- Coronary Angiogram(635)
- Cardiac catheterization(635)
- Angioplasty - 2 Stent(635)
- Aortic Stent Grafting(635)
- Cardiac ablation(635)
- Radiofrequency Ablation(635)
- Cardiac OPD Procedures(635)
- Heart Lung Transplant for heart failure(396)
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber(396)
- Valve Replacement(396)
- Mitral Valve Repair(396)
- VP Shunting - Programmable Device(396)
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch(396)
- Implantable Devices for heart defects(396)
- Heart Bypass - Minimally Invasive CABG (396)
- AV Canal repair(396)
- Heart Implants(396)
- Aortic and mitral atresia(396)
- ECMO Support(396)
- Bentall procedure(396)
- Heart Transplant(396)
- Arrhythmia Surgery(396)
- PDA Ligation(396)
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)(396)
- Arterial Switch Operation(396)
- Balloon Septostomy(396)
- Aortic Valve Replacement(396)
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration(396)
- Heart Surgery(396)
- Pulmonary and Mitral(396)
- Mitral Valve Replacement(396)
- Valve Repair Replacement(396)
- Redo CABG(396)
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery(396)
- Ross Procedure(396)
- Heart Double Valve Replacement(396)
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment(396)
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal(396)
- Balloon mitral valvotomy(396)
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber(396)
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery(396)
- Aortic Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve(396)
- Coronary Angioplasty(396)
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)(396)
- Minimal access surgeries for valves(396)
- Aortic Valve replacement - Tissue Valve(396)
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure(396)
- Mitral Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve(396)
- Single Bypass and Valve Replacement(396)
- Mitral Valve replacement - Tissue Valve(396)
- Aortic Valve Repair(396)
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg(83)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) Treatment(83)
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD(83)
- PEDIATRIC HEART SURGERY(83)
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery(83)
- Interrupted Aortic Arch Surgery(83)
- Norwood procedure(83)
- Device Closure- ASD VSD(83)
- Pediatric Cardiomyopathy Treatment(83)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment(83)
- Pediatric Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Surgery(83)
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery(83)
- Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt(83)
- Pulmonary stenosis(83)
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement(83)
- Fetal Echocardiogram(83)
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair(83)
- Coronary fistula(83)
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return (TAPVR) Treatment(83)
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment(83)
- return connection(83)
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery(83)
- Truncus Arterious Repair(83)
- Tricuspid atresia(83)
- Fontan Conversion Surgery(83)
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment(83)
- PDA Device Closure(83)
- Fontan procedures(83)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment(83)
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries(83)
- Glenn procedure(83)
- Pediatric interventional cardiology(83)
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD(83)
- Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon(29)
- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai(25)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi(23)
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi(20)
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai(20)
- MGM Healthcare, Chennai(18)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi(14)
- Medicover Hospital, Hitec City(14)
- Vijaya Hospital, Chennai(13)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Dhakuria)(12)
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital(12)
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai(12)
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata(11)
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi(11)
- S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai(11)
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai(11)
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai(11)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi(11)
- Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore(11)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon(10)
- Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Noida Sector 12(10)
- KIMS Hospital, Secunderabad(10)
- Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad(10)
- SIMS Hospital, Vadapalani, Chennai(10)
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali(9)
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai(9)
- Kauvery Hospital, Alwarpet, Chennai(9)
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)(9)
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Bangalore(9)
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida(9)
- BM Birla Heart Research Centre, Kolkata(9)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Mukundapur)(8)
- Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad(8)
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune(8)
- Meitra Hospital, Kerala(7)
- QRG Health City, Faridabad(7)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali(7)
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi(7)
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi(7)
- Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore (7)
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai(7)
- Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai(7)
- KIMS Global, Trivandrum(7)
- Manipal Hospital Millers Road formerly Vikram Hospital Bangalore(7)
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Cunningham Road)(7)
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad(6)
- Apollo Specialty Hospital, OMR(6)
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon(6)
- AMRI Hospitals, Saltlake(6)
- Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad(6)
- Saroj Super Speciality Hospital(6)
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi(6)
- Reliance Hospitals, Navi Mumbai(6)
- Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi(6)
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon(6)
- Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad(6)
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon(6)
- N.M. WADIA INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, PUNE(6)
- Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute New Delhi(5)
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chennai(5)
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad(5)
- Aster CMI Hospital (Hebbel) Bangalore(5)
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur(5)
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi(5)
- Fortis Hospital, Noida(5)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur(5)
- CK Birla Hospital, Jaipur(5)
- Prashanth Multi Speciality Hospital, Chennai(5)
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi(5)
- Fortis Malar Hospital ,Chennai (5)
- Global Hospitals, Mumbai(5)
- AMRI Hospitals, Bhubaneswar(5)
- Apollo Medics Super Speciality Hospital, Lucknow(5)
- Billroth Hospital, Chennai(4)
- Sanar International Hospital(4)
- KD Hospital Ahmedabad(4)
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Mohali(4)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Dehradun(4)
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad(4)
- Aster Medcity Kochi(4)
- Aster MIMS, Calicut(4)
- Manipal hospitals Life's On, Whitefield(4)
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida(4)
- Star Hospitals, Hyderabad(4)
- Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad(4)
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai(4)
- Avanti Institute of Cardiology Pvt. Ltd.(4)
- Apollo Hospital, Indore(4)
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi(4)
- Manipal Hospital, Jaipur(4)
- Fortis Hospital (Anandapur) Kolkata(4)
- Sahyadri Speciality Hospital Pune(4)
- Manipal Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore(4)
- Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre, Chennai(4)
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, Preet Vihar, New Delhi (4)
- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai(4)
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai(4)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital, Faridabad(3)
- Apollo Children's Hospital, Chennai (3)
- Apollo Specialty Hospitals, Vanagaram(3)
- Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida(3)
- Aster RV Hospital (J P Nagar) Bangalore(3)
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bangalore(3)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon(3)
- Dr. Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai(3)
- Manipal hospitals Life's On, Jayanagar(3)
- Ivy Hospital Mohali(3)
- Apollo Hospital, Vizag(3)
- Manipal Hospital, Baner, Pune(3)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Patiala(3)
- Apollo Hospital, Hyderguda(3)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar(3)
- Yatharth Super Specialty Hospital, Greater Noida(3)
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi(3)
- Manipal Hospital Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru(3)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Bangalore (Yeshwanthpur)(3)
- Fortis Hospital, Vadapalani(3)
- Sparsh Super Speciality Hospital, Infantry Road(3)
- Sparsh Hospital (Yeshwanthpur) Bangalore(3)
- W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon(3)
- Apollo Hospital DRDO(2)
- RLKC Hospital & Metro Heart Institute, Pandav Nagar, Delhi(2)
- Apollo Hospital, Seshadripuram(2)
- Sahara Hospital Lucknow(2)
- Kiran Multi Super Speciality Hospital & Research Center(2)
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi(2)
- United CIIGMA Hospital, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India(2)
- Manipal Hospital, Kharadi, Pune(2)
- Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Panchsheel Park(2)
- Aster Prime Hospital, Hyderabad(2)
- Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Center, Mumbai(2)
- Delhi heart and lung institute(2)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Ghaziabad(2)
- Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai (2)
- Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi(2)
- Fortis Hospital Ludhiana(2)
- Medicover Hospital, Karimnagar (2)
- Amrita Hospital, Faridabad(2)
- Zydus Hospital, Ahmedabad(2)
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata(2)
- Amandeep Hospital, Pathankot(2)
- KIMS Hospital Kondapur, Hyderabad(2)
- Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Ranchi(2)
- Manipal Hospital Varthur Road formerly Columbia Asia Bangalore(2)
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune(2)
- VPS Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi(2)
- Metro Mas Hospital, Jaipur(2)
- Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi(1)
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar(1)
- Miracle Mediclinic Hospital, Gurgaon(1)
- Kailash Hospital and Heart Institute, Noida(1)
- Metro Hospital, Haridwar(1)
- Metro Hospital, Noida(1)
- Paras JK Hospital, Udaipur(1)
- CK Birla Hospital, Gurgaon(1)
- Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Faridabad(1)
- Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi(1)
- Yeditepe University Healthcare Institutions, Istanbul(1)
- Apollo Teleclinic(1)
- Chandan Hospital, Lucknow(1)
- Fortis Hospital, Kalyan(1)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Bathinda(1)
- Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital , New Delhi(1)
- Charak Hospital & Research Centre, Lucknow(1)
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi(1)
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurgaon(1)
- Fortis Medical Centre (Sarat Bose Road), Kolkata(1)
- Germanten Hospital(1)
- Medeor Hospital, Qutab, New Delhi(1)
- Ivy Hospital Amritsar(1)
- New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai(1)
- Moolchand Hospital(1)
- Ivy hospital, Nawanshahr(1)
- Apollo First Med Hospitals, Kilpauk(1)
- Medicover Hospital, Sangareddy(1)
- Orange City Hospital & Research Institute, Nagpur(1)
- Medicover Hospitals, Nellore(1)
- Amrita Hospital, Faridabad(1)
- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai(1)
- Alexis Multispeciality Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India(1)
- Nayati Medicity, Mathura(1)
- Medicover Hospital, Srikakulam(1)
- CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad(1)
- Medicover Hospital, Nizamabad(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Nashik(1)
- Kyung Hee University – Hospital at Gangdong(1)
- Madhukar Rainbow Children's Hospital & BirthRight by Rainbow, New Delhi(1)
- Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad(1)
- Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi(1)
- Metro Hospital, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi(1)
- Rainbow Children's Hospital, Hyderabad(1)
- Medica Heart Institute, Patna(1)
- Noble Hospital, Pune(1)
- Amandeep Hospital, Amritsar(1)
- SS SPARSH Hospital (Mysore Road) Bangalore(1)
- Apollo Medical Centre, Kondapur(1)
- Rockland Hospital, Manesar, Gurgaon(1)
- P.D Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai(1)
Best Cardiac Surgeons in India
Doctors By City
Dr Y K Mishra
Cardiac Surgeon, New Delhi, IndiaDirector, 32 years of experience , , , Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi Highlights
Cardio thoracic & cardiovascular Surgery Minimally invasive cardiac surgery, Robotic surgery, Beating heart coronary artery bypass, Aortic surgery, Redo cardiac surgery
- Dr Y K Mishra is one of the renowned & most experienced cardiac surgeons in India.
- With an experience of over 32 years, he is widely recognised & has successfully performed over 14,000 open heart surgeries, & more than 500 robotic surgeries.
- In addition to his clinical work, he also has a keen interest in training, education &research work & has been invited as a guest lecturer from all around the world.
- He has also chaired scientific sessions in national and international conferences held in USA, UK, China, Italy, Japan, France and Far East Countries.
- He has conducted live cases at his workshops held in Thailand, Bangladesh and Nepal.
- He has completed his masters in Surgery and MBBS from the prestigious S. S Medical College, Rewa (MP).Following which he did his PHD in Cardiovascular Surgery from Bakulev Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery, Moscow, Russia.
- Dr Mishra completed his fellowship in Cardiovascular Surgery from Thoracic Centre, University Hospital Uppsala, Sweden. He has done a training in:
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery from Odessa,Texas,USA, University Hospital Utrecht ,Netherland,Ohio State University Columbus Medical Centre,USA
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery from Odessa Texas,USA
- Special course in Endoscopic IMA harvesting Institute of Tele Surgery from University of Strasbourge, France.
- Minimally Access Valve Surgery ( Heart Post Surgery or Key hole surgery ) from Heart Port Research & Training Centre in Salt Lake City , Utah ,USA.
- Dr Mishra has an exclusiveness of being on the Board of Directors of International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery. He is the 4th Asian to be honoured and Second Indian to hold this distinction
- He has received Lifetime Achievement Award by Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam & Honoris Causa Doctorate (Doctor of Science) conferred by Governor of Madhya Pradesh and Chancellor of Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya.
- He is the Founder Member of Indian College of Cardiology & also the Fellow Member of Association Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgeons of India.
- He is the also the founder of Payasuni Heart valve Foundation for prevention and treatment of rheumatic heart diseases.
- He has his expertise in minimally invasive cardiac surgery Robotic surgery, beating heart coronary artery bypass, aortic surgery.
Dr. Ajay Kaul
Cardiac Surgeon, New Delhi, IndiaChairman, 36 years of experience , , , , Fortis Hospital, Noida Highlights
Cardiovascular & Cardiothoracic Surgery, Off pump Coronary artery surgery (OPCAB), Off pump Total Arterial Revascularization, Paediatric cardiac surgery, Mitral Valve Repair, Aortic Root Replacement
- Dr. Ajay Kaul is one of the most recognized Cardiothoracic Surgeons in India
- With an experience of 36+ years, he has performed over 10,000 Cardiac Surgeries and 4000 Total Arterial Coronary Bypass Surgeries.
- He has also performed a large number of over 4000 minimally invasive cardiac surgical procedures.
- He pursued his Master's degree in Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery from Bombay University.
- Dr. Kaul is one of the finest surgeons in the department of cardiac surgery and also performs cardiac transplantation.
- He also holds Fellowships in Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac Transplant & Minimally Invasive Surgery from eminent Institutes like Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (Germany), Royal Melbourne Children's Hospital (Melbourne), and Hannover Medical School (Germany), Leipzig Cardiac Centre (Germany).
- Dr. Kaul is a versatile surgeon who has a vast surgical experience in total Arterial coronary bypass surgery, Paediatric cardiac bypass surgery, valve repairs, Surgery for aneurysms, cardiothoracic surgery, and Surgery for cardiac failure.
- He is also well-trained for heart transplants, heart surgeries, and ventricular assist devices.
- He is an active member of organizations like the Cardiological Society of India and the Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery of India.
- Dr. Kaul has appeared in various noteworthy news media like ET Healthworld, NDTV.
Dr. Naresh Trehan
Cardiac Surgeon, Gurgaon, IndiaChairman, 40 years of experience , Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon Highlights
Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgery
- Dr. Naresh Trehan is one of India's most successful Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic Surgeons with experience of over 40 years
- Dr. Naresh has performed over 48000 cardiac surgeries.
- He is the founder of the Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre.
- Dr. Trehan's expertise lies in cardiothoracic surgeries like Cardiomyoplasty, myocardial total arterial revascularization, transmyocardial laser revascularization, Reduction ventriculoplasty (Batista Operation), Heart port access surgery, aortic valve surgery, and robotically-assisted cardiac surgery.
- Dr. Trehan also specializes in Cardiovascular diseases and Cardiothoracic surgery like thoracic surgeries including chest wall defects, heart attacks, heart failure, video-assisted minimally invasive cardiac surgeries, heart disease, lung cancer, etc.
- For his Medical school, Dr. Naresh went to King George's Medical University, Lucknow in 1968, followed by doing Diploma studies in cardiothoracic surgeries from the American Board of Surgery, USA.
- He also acquired a Fellowship from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2002.
- Served as personal surgeon to the President of India since 1991.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan was awarded the Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan Award, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award, and many more prestigious awards.
- Former president of International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS), USA, and member of prestigious organizations like Society of Thoracic Surgeons of the USA and The European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery, to name a few.
Dr Z S Meharwal
Cardiac Surgeon, New Delhi, IndiaDirector, 27 years of experience , , , Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi Highlights
Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery Off pump coronary artery bypass surgery Surgery of ascending aortic aneurysms and dissections Valve repair and replacement Carotid endarterectomy CABG in patients with poor ventricular function Major Vascular surgery Surgery for heart failure including heart transplantation and ventricular assist devices
- Dr. Z S Meharawal is one of the leading Cardiac Surgeons in India.
- With an experience of over 27+ years, he is a part of the founding team of doctors at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- He has more than 20,000 cardiac surgeries to his credit.
- He is amongst few cardiac surgeons performing heart transplantation and ventricular assist device implantation.
- Dr. Meharawal has been invited to national and international meetings as faculty.
- He has more than 40 publications in peer-reviewed journals to his credit.
- His areas of specialization are carotid endarterectomy, pump coronary artery bypass, coronary artery bypass surgery, heart surgery, treatment of heart failure, heart attacks, heart diseases, etc.
- He also performs a successful coronary artery bypass surgery on a 94-year-old man.
- After completing his MBBS in 1982, he did MS in General Surgery in 1985 and MCh in Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, in 1987.
- Dr. Meharawal has received the President Award for his contribution to the field of Cardiovascular Surgery.
- He did numerous contributions in the field of cardiac surgery and has done many surgeries at Fortis Escorts.
- Dr. Z S Meharawal is an active member of various eminent organizations like the Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons, Cardiological Society of India, International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, and Asian Society of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
Dr Bhaba Nanda Das
Cardiac Surgeon, New Delhi, IndiaChief, 36 years of experience , , , Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi Highlights
Aortic Valve Surgery, Transcatheter Aortic Valve, Heart Valve Surgery, Implantation TAVI, Heart Valve Replacement, Corornary Artery Bypass Grafting, Heart Transplant
- Dr. Bhabha Nanda Das is among the top Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons in Delhi.
- With a thriving experience of over 36+ years, he has performed more than 20,000 heart surgeries till date.
- Dr. Bhabha Nanda Das has done his MBBS, MS & MCh from some of the most eminent institutes in Delhi. Following this, he attained his fellowship from WHO.
- Dr. B N Das has expertise in CABG on beating heart, Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Double Valve Replacement/ Mitral Valve Replacement /Aortic Valve Replacement, All types of Congenital anomalies & Intra Cardiac Repair.
- He aims to provide the best medical treatment to every patient.
Dr. T. S. Kler
Interventional Cardiologist, Gurgaon, IndiaChairman, 30 years of experience , , , , Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon Highlights
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Heart Valve Disease Aortic Aneurysm Aortic Aneurysm Repair Coronary Angioplasty & Stenting Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) Heart Failure Heart Transplant Heart Valve Repair Heart Valve Replacement Peripheral vascular disease Stenting Angioplasty
- Dr. T. S. Kler is one of the reputed Interventional Cardiologists having 35 years of experience.
- The first doctor in India to implant an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) in April 1995 in India.
- Established the1st Electrophysiology department in India at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- He completed his MBBS from Medical College, Patiala, and MD in Medicine & DM in Cardiology from PGI Chandigarh.
- Implanted the1st heart failure device (Biventricular Pacemaker) and Combo Device (Combination of ICD & Biventricular pacemaker) in South East Asia.
- Performed 2000 cardiac diagnostic angiographies, and around 300 angioplasties including stenting/atherectomy/rotablation every year.
- Interests are Complex Coronary Interventions & Angioplasty using Advanced Techniques, Cardiac Pacing & Electrophysiology, Heart Failure Device, Cardiomyopathy, and Sudden Cardiac Death.
- Awarded the PADMA BHUSHAN, the third-highest civilian honor, by the President of India for contribution to the field of medicine in 2005.
- Awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award 2006' for outstanding contribution in the field of Clinical & Preventive Cardiology in the World.
- There are numerous research papers to his credit published in the National and International popular journals.
- He is a lifetime member of the Indian Medical Association, CSI, ICC, API, IHRS, and Heart Rhythm Society.
Dr. Nikhil Kumar
Interventional Cardiologist, Gurgaon, IndiaConsultant, 26 years of experience , , , Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon Highlights
Cardiology, Rotational Atherectomy (Rotablation), Pacemaker and AICD implantations and Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy and Renal
- Dr. Nikhil Kumar is among the finest Interventional Cardiologists in New Delhi.
- Experience of over 25 years in Interventional, Non-invasive Preventive, and Clinical Cardiology.
- His expertise lies in Complex Coronary Angioplasty including Rotational Atherectomy (Rotablation), Pacemaker and AICD implantations, and Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy.
- Awarded the General Officer Commanding in Chief's Commendation and the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation.
- He has several articles in national and international journals.
Dr. K. K. Saxena
Interventional Cardiologist, New Delhi, IndiaSenior Resident, 36 years of experience , , , Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi Highlights
Balloon Dilation of Mitral Valve and Pulmonary Valve, Coarctation of Aorta, Renal and Peripheral Arteries, Temporary and Permanent Pacemaker Implantations, Valvoplasty, Atrial Fibrillation
- Dr. K. K. Saxena is one of the leading Interventional Cardiologists in India.
- He has been practising for the past 36 years in this field.
- Dr. K. K. Saxena is familiar with all procedures of diagnostic, clinical and interventional cardiology including treadmill exercise testing, Holter monitoring, nuclear studies (MUGA and thallium scanning) and echocardiography (2D, Doppler, colour flow mapping, and oesophageal).
- After completing his MBBS in 1980, he did MD in Medicine from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in 1983, and DM in Cardiology from Mangalore University, Karnataka, India in 1987.
- Independently performed many cardiac catheterisations for paediatric and adult patients.
- Areas of interventional cardiology work that he has been involved in include balloon dilation of the mitral valve, pulmonary valve, coarctation of the aorta, renal and peripheral arteries, as well as temporary and permanent pacemaker implantations.
Dr. Robert Mao
Interventional Cardiologist, Chennai, IndiaConsultant, 25 years of experience , , , Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai Highlights
Open Heart Surgery, Aortic Anuerysm Surgery/Endovascular Repair, PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Interventions), Vascular Surgery, Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- Dr. Robert Mao is among the renowned Cardiologist with 25+ years of experience.
- He completed his MBBS in 1977, MD in General Medicine in 1980, and DM in Cardiology from Karnataka Medical University in 1982.
- His areas of expertise are Open Heart Surgery, Aortic Anuerysm Surgery/Endovascular Repair, PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Interventions), Vascular Surgery and Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement.
- He is an active member of the Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
- He aims to provide the best medical treatment to every patient.
Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu
Interventional Cardiologist, Gurgaon, IndiaSenior Consultant, 2023 years of experience , , , , Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon Highlights
Cardiology and Cardio-thoracic Surgery, Primary angioplasty, Complex Coronary Interventions, Rotational Atherectomy, Transradial Interventions, Peripheral Interventions including Carotid & Renal, Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects, Pacemakers, ICD’s , Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implants
- Dr. Majindar Sandhu is one of the renowned Interventional Cardiologists in India with over 27+ years of experience.
- He has had the honor of being the accompanying Cardiologist to The President of India on tours.
- He has completed his Master's in Medicine & MBBS from AFMC Pune. Following which he did his DNB & DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Dr. Sandhu has been actively involved in teaching postgraduate students in Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has also been the Principal Investigator in the research projects of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- He has been presented with many awards, including the Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), and the Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI).
- He is an active member of various renowned organizations, including the Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India, American Heart Association, and American College of Cardiology.
- Dr. Sandhu's expertise lies in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and primary angioplasty.
- Dr. Sandhu has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Science Daily, Times of India, and Cambridge News.
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property