- United Arab Emirates(35)
- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- Chiang Mai(1)
- Khon Kaen(1)
- Nakhon Ratchasima(1)
- Udon Thani(1)
- Surgical decompression(40)
- High Flex Knee Replacement(40)
- Pollicization Surgery(40)
- Knee Meniscectomy(40)
- Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery(40)
- Extensor mechanism realignment(40)
- Both Knee Replacement together(40)
- Total Hip Replacement(40)
- Syndactyly (Webbing) Treatment(40)
- Ankle Arthroscopy(40)
- Patello Femoral Replacement(40)
- Elbow Replacement Surgery(40)
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery(40)
- Acetabular Fixation(40)
- Repair of Digital Nerves(40)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy(40)
- High Tibial Osteotomy(40)
- Elbow Arthroscopy(40)
- Revision Single Knee Replacement(40)
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement(40)
- Synovectomy of Hand(40)
- Tibial Tubercle Transfer for Patellofemoral Arthritis(40)
- Lower femoral Osteotomy(40)
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction(40)
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)(40)
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery(40)
- Tenodesis tenolysis and tendon transfers and grafts(40)
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits(40)
- Fracture reduction and fixation(40)
- Arthroscopic surgery(40)
- Revision Hip Replacement(40)
- Boutonniere Deformity Treatment(40)
- Orthopedic Stem Cell Treatment(40)
- Septic Arthritis Treatment(40)
- Reduction of fractures open(40)
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation(40)
- Wrist Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroplasty)(40)
- Paget's Disease(40)
- Lateral Retinacular Release Surgery(40)
- Closed Reduction for Fracture(40)
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement(40)
- Neurolysis Procedure(40)
- Partial Hip Replacement Surgery - Unilateral Hip Replacement(40)
- Arthroscopic Menisectomy(40)
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery(40)
- Ganglion Cyst Excision(40)
- Foot and Ankle Deformity Correction(40)
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI)(40)
- Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) Open or Endoscopic(40)
- Both Hip Replacement together(40)
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery(40)
- Meniscal Repair(40)
- Palmar Fasciectomy(40)
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing BHR(40)
- Open Reduction of Fracture(40)
- Osteochondral Autografting - Mosaicplasty Surgery(40)
- Tendon Repair Surgery: Flexor Extensor(40)
- BHR with stem(40)
- Knee Arthroscopy(40)
- Knee Replacement Surgery(40)
- Limb Lengthening(40)
- Thumb Arthroplasty(40)
- Sports Related Injuries(40)
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff(40)
- Bilateral Knee replacement(40)
- Tendon Transfer(40)
- Amputation - Above Knee(40)
- Minimally Invasive Hip Resurfacing(40)
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair(40)
- Repair of dislocations(40)
- Knock knee surgery(40)
- Total Knee Replacement(40)
- Internal Fixation of Fractures(40)
- Amputation - Below Knee(40)
- Hip Resurfacing with computer navigation(40)
- Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery(40)
- Single Hip Replacement(40)
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement(40)
- Adolescent and young adult hip(40)
- Skin Grafting(40)
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)(40)
- ACL Reconstruction(40)
- Pediatric Hip Dysplasia Surgery(31)
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease (LCPD) Treatment(31)
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis (SCFE) Treatment (31)
- Hip Arthroscopy(31)
- Surgical dislocation and(31)
- Spasticity Treatment(31)
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) Surgery(31)
- Congenital hand and upper extremity deformity(31)
- Pediatric trauma(31)
- Deformity Correction(31)
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery(31)
- Triple arthrodesis and internal fixation(31)
- Corrective Osteotomy and fixation and bone graft(31)
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery(31)
- Spondylolisthesis Treatment(31)
- Corrective osteotomy, fixation and ligament reconstruction surgery(31)
- Knee replacement - Bilateral(31)
- Foot deformity and reconstruction(31)
- Hip Reconstruction Surgery(31)
Best Orthopedics Hospitals in Thailand
Hospitals By City
Bangkok HospitalBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1972 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bangkok Hospital
How is the orthopedic department at Bangkok Hospital, Thailand? A comprehensive care for all your bone, joint, and muscle ailments is available at Bangkok Hospital. The orthopedic and joint replacement department of the hospital is known for world-class and patient-centric services.How is the...
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!Chat
Bumrungrad International Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1980 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
How is the Orthopedic department at Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok? The Department of Orthopedics offers a complete range of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical orthopedic services. The unit offers correction, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the skeletal deformities of patients, in different age groups, such as disorders...Chat
Ramathibodi Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1969 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty, About Ramathibodi Hospital, Bangkok
- Ramathibodi Hospital is a university hospital of the Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University that focuses on tertiary care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with extensive medical and surgical departments supported by its advanced research departments and technologies.
- It has 19 Departments like Paediatrics, Surgery, Family Medicine, Medicine, Rehabilitation, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Research, and Radiology to mention a few.
- It has several Centres of Excellence namely, Advanced Diagnostic Radiation Centre (IMAC), Heart, Vascular, and Metabolic Centre, Toxicology Centre, Skin Laser, Clinical Research, Dental Centre, Health check-up Centre for travelling abroad, Cancer Centre, Sleep Disorder Centre, Pathology Service Centre, Organ Transplant Centre, Gastroenterology Endoscopy Centre, Medical Innovation Development MIND Centre, and Palliative Care Centre.
- It was a recipient of No.1 Hospital in Thailand, 2016 by Thailand’s Most Admired Company Research 2016 conducted by THE COMPANY magazine.
- Ramathibodi Clinical Labs received verification of Sigma-metric Performance for implementing required quality control procedures by Westgard QC Inc.
- It is also accredited by the Board of Medical Accreditation Consortium of Thai Medical Schools in compliance with the WFME Global Standards for Quality Improvement.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1979 Number of Beds : 275 Multi Specialty, About Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
BNH Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1898 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About BNH Hospital, Bangkok
- Formerly the Bangkok Nursing Hospital, BNH Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in South East Asia and the first private international hospital in Thailand.
- Established in 1898, the hospital provides tertiary care and has been progressively offering premium medical and surgical services to enable patients to have the best treatment with international standards.
- It is an affiliated hospital of the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS) network that provides an integrated healthcare system including knowledge, research, clinical and treatment sharing, and coordinating manpower, protocols, and operations with other regions.
- It has Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation and Hospital Accreditation (HA) of Thailand.
- The hospital received Asian Hospital Management Awards in 2004 PR & Brand Management, The Prime Minister’s Export Awards for the Most Recognized Service in 2004, AustCham Thailand Business Awards in 2007, a hospital of choice for Australians in Thailand, and Business Excellence Award in 2007 for Best Professional Services Export Services Company.
- It has more than 25 departments and centres like the Bangkok International Fertility Centre, Breast Health Centre, Cardiometabolic Centre, Dermatology & Beauty Centre, Digestive Care Centre, ENT Centre, Gynaecology Centre, Paediatrics Centre, Shoulder & Joint Centre, Spine Centre, and Surgery & Urology Department.
- The BNH Referral Centre provides one-stop medical services for expatriates and international patients. It also has language interpretation services in various European languages like Norwegian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, and Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Japanese, etc.
- To enhance its clinical services to offer the best treatment at the right time, it networks with leading government hospitals to combat complex diseases and find the right care.
- It operates with cutting-edge technologies like MRI, 64 Slice CT Scanner, Holter Monitor, Mammogram, and many more.
- It has the International Travel Medicine Clinic (ITMC), the only clinic in Thailand providing expert medical travel services for individual travellers.
Yanhee Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1984 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1984, Yanhee Hospital is a multi-specialty treatment center providing healthcare services to both national and international patients.
- The hospital offers medical and surgical treatment with 4 Centres: the Beauty Centre, Dental Centre, General Treatment Centre, and Alternative Medicine Centre.
- These Centres cover extensive sub-centers like Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Digestive & Liver, LASIK, Ophthalmology, and Colon Cleansing.
- The broad range of cosmetic and plastic surgery services offered in the hospital, from breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, botox injection, dental whitening, facial treatment, hair transplant, butt lift, cheek implants, cosmetic gynecology, etc., makes it an ideal stop for beauty and cosmetic needs.
- It has ISO Accreditation since the year 2000, Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA), and the US-based JCI Accreditation for continual efforts to pursue excellence in quality and safety in patient care.
- For most of Yanhee’s cosmetic procedures, package prices usually include doctor’s fees, medicines, room accommodation, nursing services, food, operating room, and other fees. It is helpful for those who travel on a tight budget.
- With more than 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has become one of the top 5 cosmetic hospitals in Thailand.
- The hospital is a leader in beauty and healthcare treatment offering integrated services that are world-class and highly efficient.
- The hospital also provides safe and drug-free alternative services such as acupuncture, cupping, chelation, detox, moxibustion, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and pulse diagnosis.
Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 2003 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, Bangkok
- Bangpakok 9 International is one of the leading private healthcare hospitals in Bangkok that is under the BPK Hospital Group whose mission focuses on world-class innovation, modern technology, holistic care with a "heart of care."
- Being a multispecialty hospital it has many medical and surgical services which are categorised into 37 Centres like the Breast Centre, ENT Centre, Gastrointestinal and Liver Centre, General Surgery Centre, Heart Centre, Obesity Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Paediatric Centre, Plastic Surgery Centre and many more.
- It is accredited by the JCI and Hospital Accreditation issued by the Institute of Hospital Quality Improvement & Accreditation of the Ministry of Health (HAI).
- The Hospital has modern technologies to diagnose and treat patients accurately like CT Scan, Digital Mammogram, Ultrasonography, X-Ray.
- It has a friendly International Customer Service Team that assists foreign patients from doctor's appointments to discharge/aftercare. The Team also helps with translation services, visa assistance, food, cost estimate, insurance, airport pick-up and drop-off, accommodation, and other related matters.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!Chat
Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 2012 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital, Bangkok
- Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital in Bangkok was opened on 26 April 2012 and is operated by the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital of Mahidol University catering to high-income patients.
- It is a multispecialty hospital having comprehensive specialities which are labelled under 22 Centres such as Children Centre, Cancer Centre, Gastrointestinal & Liver Centre, Women's Centre, Skin & Plastic Surgery Centre, Surgery Centre, Heart Centre, ENT Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Rehabilitation Centre and many more.
- It has advanced imaging and diagnostic equipment such as Digital Radiography, MRI, Computer Tomography, Ultrasound, Mammography, Fluoroscopy.
- It was the first public hospital in Thailand to be awarded a JCI accreditation on the Total Knee Replacement Programme.
- Moreover, the Central Sterile Supply Department received a Gold Award by APSIC CSSD Centre of Excellence Award 2013-2014, an award reflecting the best practice of international standard that ensures the highest safety for service users in Asia-Pacific region.
- It also received the ISO 27001 and ISO 27799 standards from TUV NORD on Information Security Management System.
Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai HospitalChiang Mai , Thailand Established in : 1941 Number of Beds : 1400 Multi Specialty, About Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital
- The Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital is a super tertiary care hospital that caters to Chiang Mai and the northern regions of Thailand.
- Being part of the Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, it serves as an education and training centre.
- It has 22 medical and surgical departments like ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Surgery, and many more.
- It has several Centres through which it operates its disciplines such as the Northern Thailand Heart Centre, the Northern Neuroscience Centre, the Trauma Centre, the Cancer Treatment and Research Centre, the Respiratory Research Centre, and the Lung Health Centre.
- To manage complex cases and apply best practices, it has Centres for Excellence namely, the CMU Lasik Centre, the Chiang Mai Laser Cataract Surgery Centre (CLCS), the PET/CT and Cyclotron Centre (PCC), the Women’s Health Center (WH), and the Sleep Centre.
- It also has two Centres of Comprehensive Medical Excellence i.e the Geriatric Medical Centre (GMC) and the Centre of Thai Traditional and Complementary Medicine (TTCM).
- According to statistics, there are approximately 1,000 open heart surgery cases, 800 neurosurgery cases, and 40 renal transplantations each year.
- It utilises cutting edge technologies like PET/CT Scan, Bone Densitometry, Mamography, X-Ray to mention a few.
- The Hospital has also been a recipient of several awards like the prestigious United Nations Public Service Award in 2009, The Outstanding Public Service Award: Innovation, 2010 by the Government of Thailand, and the Asian Hospital Management Awards, 2011.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1914 Number of Beds : 1435 Multi Specialty, About King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok
- King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok was established in the year 30 May 1914 and serves as a public and tertiary care hospital, one of the best public hospitals in Thailand.
- It is operated by the Thai Red Cross Society and is also a teaching hospital for medicine and nursing.
- The hospital offers general and specialised medical and surgical specialities like Dentistry, ENT, Family Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Nuclear Medicine, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery, Urology, and Rehabilitation to mention a few.
- The Radiology Department is well-equipped with advanced technologies such as Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Computed tomography (CT Scan), Mammography and other Laboratory services.
- It also has 5 Centres of Excellence namely, the Cardiac Centre, Chulalongkorn Craniofacial Centre, Glaucoma Imaging & Diagnostic Centre, Excimer Laser Centre, and the Queen Sikriti Centre for Breast Cancer.
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property