- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(22)
- New Delhi(24)
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler(188)
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy(188)
- CRT - D (MRI Compatible)(188)
- Stress Echocardiographyn(188)
- CRT - D (MRI Non-Compatible)(188)
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test(188)
- heart disease(188)
- CRT - P(188)
- Thallium Test - Nuclear Stress Test(188)
- Transarterial Radioembolization - TARE(188)
- PET Scan(188)
- Angioplasty - 1 Stent(188)
- Cardiac catheterization(188)
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic(188)
- Angioplasty - 2 Stent(188)
- Coronary Artery Surgery(188)
- Cardiac ablation(188)
- Coronary Angiogram(188)
- Aortic Stent Grafting(188)
- Radiofrequency Ablation(188)
- PET CT Scan(188)
- Cardiac OPD Procedures(188)
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT(188)
- Biventricular Pacing(188)
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring(188)
- Implantable Devices for heart defects(184)
- PDA Ligation(184)
- Heart Bypass - Minimally Invasive CABG (184)
- Heart Implants(184)
- Aortic and mitral atresia(184)
- ECMO Support(184)
- Heart Transplant(184)
- Arrhythmia Surgery(184)
- Heart Surgery(184)
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)(184)
- Arterial Switch Operation(184)
- Redo CABG(184)
- Balloon Septostomy(184)
- Aortic Valve Replacement(184)
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration(184)
- Mitral Valve Replacement(184)
- Balloon mitral valvotomy(184)
- Valve Repair Replacement(184)
- Pulmonary and Mitral(184)
- Aortic Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve(184)
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery(184)
- Ross Procedure(184)
- Aortic Valve replacement - Tissue Valve(184)
- Mitral Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve(184)
- Heart Double Valve Replacement(184)
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment(184)
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal(184)
- Mitral Valve replacement - Tissue Valve(184)
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber(184)
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery(184)
- Coronary Angioplasty(184)
- Aortic Valve Repair(184)
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)(184)
- Minimal access surgeries for valves(184)
- Mitral Valve Repair(184)
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure(184)
- VP Shunting - Programmable Device(184)
- Single Bypass and Valve Replacement(184)
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber(184)
- AV Canal repair(184)
- Valve Replacement(184)
- Heart Lung Transplant for heart failure(184)
- Bentall procedure(184)
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch(184)
- PEDIATRIC HEART SURGERY(109)
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery(109)
- Interrupted Aortic Arch Surgery(109)
- Norwood procedure(109)
- Pediatric Cardiomyopathy Treatment(109)
- Device Closure- ASD VSD(109)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment(109)
- Pediatric Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Surgery(109)
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery(109)
- Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt(109)
- Pulmonary stenosis(109)
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement(109)
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair(109)
- Truncus Arterious Repair(109)
- Fetal Echocardiogram(109)
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return (TAPVR) Treatment(109)
- Coronary fistula(109)
- return connection(109)
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment(109)
- Tricuspid atresia(109)
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery(109)
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment(109)
- PDA Device Closure(109)
- Fontan Conversion Surgery(109)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment(109)
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries(109)
- Fontan procedures(109)
- Pediatric interventional cardiology(109)
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD(109)
- Glenn procedure(109)
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg(109)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) Treatment(109)
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD(109)
Best Heart Surgery Hospitals in India
Hospitals By City
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, GurgaonGurgaon , India Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 300 Super Specialty, About Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
How is the Cardiology department at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon?Fortis Hospital Gurgaon has one of the largest cardiac specialty centers in IndiaHow is the team of the Cardiology department at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon? The hospital has a team of dedicated and eminent echo cardiologists, electrophys...
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!Chat
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty, About Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
The hospital falls in the category of the top cardiology hospitals in India holding an unmatched record of 1,52,000 cardiac surgeries
As many as 100 advanced and basic procedures are carried out every day including echo, stress echo, vascular doppler studies, and TMT.
95% of surgeries are beating heart surgeries, thus offering fast recovery and least damage.
The team is expert in handling complicated cases related to Coronary artery bypass surgery, Neonatal heart surgery or Valvular heart disease.
Apollo is the pioneer in Coronary Artery Stenting and LASER angioplasty since 2002.
The cardiac surgeons are experts in advanced techniques like Percutaneous Transluminal Septal Myocardial Ablation.
Apollo has an overall success rate of 98% including emergency cases and repair of complex congenital defects.
Has Well-equipped third-generation cath labs, critical care, and intensive care units.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1989 Number of Beds : 252 Super Specialty, About Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
The hospital was the first place to introduce CRT therapy in India in 2000.
It offers alternative treatment options for end-stage heart failure such as Pacemaker, Heart hole surgeries, pediactric cardiac surgery,angiography etc.
Dr. KK Talwar is working with the hosptial as a senior cardiologist. He has 39 years of working experience and was awarded Padma Bhushan award in 2006.
Dr. Talwar specializes in complex surgeries like CABG.
Artemis Hospital, GurgaonGurgaon , India Established in : 2007 Number of Beds : 350 Super Specialty, About Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- It is also the first JCI and NABH-accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- In 2011 it received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' from WHO.
- The hospital provides high-quality medical facilities for different departments, including Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedic & Joint Replacement, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, etc.
- It is designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, which provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, and a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- In 2019, the hospital received Kayakalp Award for Excellence in promoting cleanliness, hygiene, and infection control from the Quality Council of India in association with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Artemis has tied up with some of the leading travel companies in India to facilitate smooth travel and stay arrangements for its international patients.
- It has deployed highly advanced infrastructure and equipment in domains and departments such as prognostic, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1959 Number of Beds : 650 Super Specialty, About BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
The cardiology team is recognized internationally and pioneered in the field of total arterial grafting, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, and coronary bypass surgery.
The doctors have an experience of performing more than 20,000 Interventional procedures including endovascular and congenital heart procedures.
The team has done over 4000 total arterial grafting and over 400 minimally invasive cardiac surgeries.
Dr. Ajay Kaul, one of the best cardiologists in India, works with BLK hospital. He has an experience of over 36 years and has performed more than 10,000 cardiac surgeries, which include 4000 cardiac bypass surgeries.
The hospital has launched a community heart awareness and prevention program as a part of which, they provide several benefits such as free health checkups and free consultation with senior cardiologists of the hospital.
MGM Healthcare, ChennaiChennai , India Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : 400 Multi Specialty, About MGM Healthcare, Chennai
How is the cardiology department at MGM Healthcare Chennai? The cardiac sciences department is the center of excellence in the hospital and is committed to delivering outstanding healthcare services. It has a primary PCI-enabled center for handling cardiac emergencies during the golden hour. The hospital has become a top choice f...Chat
Medanta - The Medicity, GurgaonGurgaon , India Established in : 2009 Number of Beds : 1250 Super Specialty, About Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
The hospital has a vast team of 30 cardiologists, that ensures complete patient evaluation from all perspectives, also keeping into consideration the ethical standards.
The team has a cumulative experience of 4,000 surgeries under the team leader Dr. Naresh Trehan.
Dr. Naresh Trehan has 5 decades of experience in cardiovascular surgeries. He has also received awards from the Government of India for his distinguished services in Medicine.
The hospital is amongst the best cardiology hospital in India with the leading edge technologies like the unique hybrid operating suite, robotic heart surgery and other minimally invasive techniques offering excellent precision and accuracy.
There are 9 operation theatres in the cardiology department, well-equipped with the ultra-modern infrastructure.
Several complex heart surgeries such as Percutaneous Valve Therapies, Redo Operations, Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization etc. are routinely performed.
A special focus is given on prevention of cardiac diseases in which patients are counseled for a healthy heart and handling emergencies.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!Chat
Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : 380 Super Specialty, About Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi
It is one of the best cardiology hospital in India in the field of cardiology which specializes in minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgery having an extensive range of cardiac care capabilities.
The cardiology unit is well-equipped is cutting-edge technology and the latest devices to treat several disorders by cardiac interventions such as Coronary Angioplasty & Stenting, Primary Rescue Angioplasty, Peripheral Angioplasty & Stenting, Renal Angioplasty & Stenting, Carotid Artery Stenting, AICD Implantation, Biventricular Pacing for Congestive Cardiac Failure ( CRT ), IVC filter-device in DVT, and Balloon Valvuloplasty for Valvular Stenosis.
A distinct unit for pediatric patients has been established consisting of the well-armed unit with advanced devices and cardiologists skilled to do procedures such as ASD Closure, VSD Closure, TOF repairs & Surgery for Blue Babies, PAPVD repairs, PDA Ligation, and Coarctation repairs.
Dr. Y.K Mishra is working as the Head of the Department with the hospital with an experience of more than 29 years in the cardiac surgeries.
Dr. Mishra is a leading cardiac surgeon in India who has performed more than 19,000 open heart surgeries so far.
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1988 Number of Beds : 285 Multi Specialty, About Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
The hospital was awarded as the best cardiology hospital in India by Consumer Department.
It has treated more than 70,000 patients in the last 22 years.
The cardiac unit was the first to introduce Asia’s first operational fluid management technologies.
The hospital has attributed in doing India’s first,
Trans-Catheter aortic-valve Implantation (TAVI) procedure
Subcutaneous Defibrillator implantation (S-ICD) procedure
c. Pacemaker implanted via Bundle Pacing
It was also the first in Asia to introduce minimal access surgery, and robotic surgery to treat heart disease.
There are specialty clinics such as ICD clinic, pacemaker clinic, and heart failure clinic.
Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)Bangalore , India Established in : 2006 Number of Beds : 276 Multi Specialty, About Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)
The hospital is considered as one of the topmost hospitals in India for cardiac surgeries such as Neonatal cardiac surgery, heart transplant, minimally invasive CABG, valve repair and valve replacement.
The cardiology unit in the hospital is has a wide range of treatments available including endovascular or open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm, thoracic aortic aneurysms such as stent grafts, open surgical reconstructions, and balloon angioplasty and stenting in all vascular area.
Dr. Vivek Jawali a cardiac surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore has performed more than 18,000 cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries till date.
He has performed India’s first beating heart bypass surgery in 1992 and India’s first minimally invasive bypass surgery in 1994.
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property
- Best Hospitals For Cardiology and cardiac surgery in Bangalore
- Best Hospitals For Cardiology and cardiac surgery in New Delhi
- Best Hospitals For Cardiology and cardiac surgery in Hyderabad
- Best Hospitals For Cardiology and cardiac surgery in Chennai
- Best Hospitals For Cardiology and cardiac surgery in Mumbai