- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(24)
- New Delhi(23)
- Spinal Disc Replacement(117)
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery(117)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(117)
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy(117)
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery(117)
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment(117)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression (117)
- Revision Spine Surgery(117)
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine(117)
- Spinal Dysraphism Treatment(117)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression (117)
- Spinal Fusion Surgery(117)
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery(117)
- Spinal abnormalties(117)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression (117)
- Spinal Laminectomy(117)
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery(117)
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy(117)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)(117)
- Total Disc Replacement(117)
- Spine Decompression Surgery(117)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy(117)
- TLIF surgery(117)
- Multiple Sclerosis(117)
- Surgery for Spina Bifida(117)
- Cervical Corpectomy(117)
- Spine Detethering surgery(117)
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper(117)
- Spinal Instrumentation (117)
- Cervical Spondylosis(117)
- Cervical Spine(117)
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty(117)
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement(117)
- Cervical Spine Surgery(117)
- Slip Disc(117)
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED(117)
- Spinal Stenosis(117)
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine(117)
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld(117)
- Disc Herniation(117)
- Micro Discectomy(117)
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion(117)
- Prolapsed Disc(117)
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical(117)
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical(117)
- Spinal deformity and scoliosis(117)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(117)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery(117)
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft(117)
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment(117)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(117)
Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in India
Hospitals By City
Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1997 Number of Beds : 145 Multi Specialty, About Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, GurgaonGurgaon , India Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 300 Super Specialty, About Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
The team has highly skilled spine surgeons who are experts in performing diskectomy, laminectomy, lumbar puncture, spinal fusion etc
State of the art technology is used in the unit such as MRI 3.0 Tesla, Gamma Camera with SPECT accurate diagnosis and precise treatment planning.
Dr.Vijay K Dixit, one of the best spine surgeons in India, works with the hospital has an experience of about 18 years.
So far, he has performed about 10,000 spinal and neural angiograms, 2000 neuro-intervention procedures and more than 1400 aneurysm coiling procedures.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty, About Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
It is the first hospital to do lumber disc replacement in India.
It is also the first place to introduce 3rd generation spinal implants in India.
The department performs the maximum number of spinal deformity corrections in the private healthcare segment in India.
It designed anterior stabilization spinal implant, which was approved by FDA and now used throughout the world.
The unit is well-known for complex deformity surgeries and revision spine surgery.
It treats several cases of spondylitis, scoliosis, spinal tumors, slipped disc, spinal injuries and many more on daily basis.
Dr. Rajgopalan Krishnan, one of the top 10 spine surgeons in India, has been working with the hospital for several years.
Dr. Krishnan has an experience of more than 35 years and performs nearly 350 spinal surgeries each year.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, ChennaiChennai , India Established in : 1983 Number of Beds : Super Specialty, About Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
The hospital routinely performs several forms of spinal procedures consisting mainly of Minimally invasive spine surgeries and other surgeries like complex spinal reconstructions.
It is ranked one of the top 10 hospitals for spine surgery in India as it is internationally recognized for complex deformity surgeries and revision spine surgeries.
The hospital has successfully performed India’s First Fusionless Scoliosis surgery on a 14-year-old patient who had scoliosis without any known cause.
Dr. Murlidharan V, who is one of the best spine surgeons in India with an experience of 16 years works with the hospital.
He has won the prestigious Arthritis Research UK Investigator Award 2013 at British Orthopaedic Association Congress.
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New DelhiNew Delhi , India Established in : 1988 Number of Beds : 285 Multi Specialty, About Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
How is the Spine Surgery Department at Fortis Hospital, Delhi?The department has professional expertise and is equipped with the latest high-end technology.How is the team of the Spine Surgery Department at Fortis Hospital, Delhi? The Hospital has a team of dedicated, highly qualified, experienc...Chat
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, MumbaiMumbai , India Established in : 2006 Number of Beds : 750 Multi Specialty, About Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital has successfully performed approximately 1864 spine surgeries so far.
The team of spine surgeons is highly skilled in treating several spinal disorders such as spinal tumors, spinal dysraphism, and minimally invasive spinal surgeries.
Cutting-edge technologies are routinely used for spinal surgeries such as Cavitron Ultrasonic Aspirator, neuronavigation system, IMRIS intra-operative imaging, and many more.
Dr. Abhijit Parwar is a spine surgeon at the hospital with an experience of nearly 11 years.
Dr. Parwar has done nearly 800 successful spinal surgeries so far and has also been awarded a gold medal in the field.
Artemis Hospital, GurgaonGurgaon , India Established in : 2007 Number of Beds : 350 Super Specialty, About Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital is one of the top 10 leading hospitals in India for the spine surgeries.
It has received an award for the “best institute for medical value” in recent years.
The department of spine surgery is equipped with all the modern technologies to perform surgeries such as kyphoplasty, spine decompression, nucleoplasty, cervical disk replacement, lumbar disk replacement, and many other procedures.
The team follows the minimally invasive approach to treat conditions like scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disk disease etc.
The unit is led by Dr. Sanjay Sarup, one of the topmost spine surgeons in India, with an experience of over 24 years.
He specializes in treating scoliosis and doing spine surgeries for both adults and pediatric patients.
Dr. Sarup was the first qualified pediatric spine surgeon to start practice in New Delhi.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!Chat
MIOT International, ChennaiChennai , India Established in : 1999 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty, About MIOT International, Chennai
- Established in 1999, MIOT (Madras Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology) International is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABL and NABH.
- It is the first hospital in India to have a 750 HD CT scan with dual-energy imaging.
- Started as a center for orthopedics, it has now become multi-specialty dealing with neurosurgery, cardiology, thoracic and cardiovascular care, nephrology, oncology, knee replacement, hip-replacement surgery, plastic surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery, and more.
- Spread across 14-acres, the hospital has bagged many awards, including Niryat Shree Gold Award in 2002 and 2009; FIEO Niryat Shree Bronze Trophy 2008; FIEO Southern Region Export Excellence Award 2012 – 2013, 2013 – 2014 and 2015 – 2016.
- The hospital also won Best Multispecialty Hospital in Chennai, Best Hospital for Orthopedics, Best Hospital for Gastro and Gastro surgery and Best Hospital for Nephrology by Times of India.
- In 2013, MIOT Institute of Hematology, Hemato-Oncology and BMT performed the first T- Replete Haplo Identical Bone Marrow Transplant in India.
- The emergency liver transplant saves a rapidly deteriorating 26-year-old mother with Jaundice and damaged liver.
Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) BangaloreBangalore , India Established in : 1991 Number of Beds : 650 Multi Specialty, About Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore
How is the Spine Surgery Department at Manipal Hospital Bangalore?- The institute’s Centre of Excellence in Spine Care is the first dedicated spine care center across Bangalore. - The unit offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients dealing with spinal disorders.Chat
Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills HyderabadHyderabad , India Established in : 1988 Number of Beds : 350 Super Specialty, About Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad
- Established in 1988, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad has emerged as one of the most renowned Health City in Asia.
- It is the first hospital in the world to be accredited by the Disease or Condition-Specific Care Certification (DCSC) for Acute Stroke by JCI.
- It comprises PET CT technology which is first of its kind in the country.
- It has nation’s first pre-hospital emergency network with 12 ambulances.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property