- United Arab Emirates(39)
- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- Chiang Mai(1)
- Khon Kaen(1)
- Nakhon Ratchasima(1)
- Udon Thani(1)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI(40)
- Operative Laparoscopy(40)
- Egg Donation(40)
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation(40)
- Embryo Donation(40)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis - PGD(40)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)(40)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection(40)
- Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval (TVOR) (Oocyte Retrieval) (40)
- Oocyte Cryopreservation(40)
- Donor Oocytes(40)
- Human Egg Bank(40)
- Egg Freezing(40)
- Premature Ovarian Failure(40)
- Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH) Procedure(40)
- Embryo Cryopreservation with IVF(40)
- Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET) Procedure(40)
- IVF with Donor Eggs(40)
- Peritoneal Oocyte and Sperm Transfer (PROST)(40)
- TESA/ PESA(40)
- GIFT and ZIFT Procedure(40)
- Ovary Simulation(40)
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer(40)
- IVF- 2 Cycle own egg and sperm(40)
- IVF - 1 cycle own egg and sperm+ ICSI including Injections(40)
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI)(40)
- IVF-1 cycle own egg and sperm + IMSI including Injections(40)
- Myomectomy Surgery(40)
Best Ivf And Infertility Hospitals in Thailand
Hospitals By City
Superior A.R.T. IVF Clinic, ThailandBangkok , Thailand Established in : 2007 Number of Beds : Single Specialty, About Superior A.R.T. IVF Clinic, Thailand
- Superior A.R.T. IVF Clinic was established in 2007 by a group of Thail infertility specialists and is one of the leading centers in state-of-the-art Assisted Reproduction Technology in South-East Asia.
- It is accredited by ISO 9001:2015 by the United Registrar of Systems, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 15190:2003 by the Ministry of Public Health, and certified standard by the Royal Thai College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (RTCOG).
- The clinic has successfully screened for more than 80 genetic diseases over more than 1,000 cycles.
- The clinic has received several awards, such as The Best Small-Medium Enterprise award by AustCham Thailand, in 2008, The Prime Ministers Export Award for Best Service Provider & Thailand Trust Mark Award in 2012, The IVF Clinic Award in 2014, and Best Medical Practice Rose of Paracelsus Annual Award from the European Medical Association in 2018.
- The center made Asia's first successful use of PGT for curative bone marrow transplantation.
- It provides a wide variety of services such as Infertility evaluation, IUI, IVF, Preimplantation genetic testing, and Egg freezing.
- The center provides unparalleled services with the highest success rates for IVF and PGT.
Bumrungrad International Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1980 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
How is the IVF department at Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok? The department is one of the leading fertility centers in Southeast Asia, and its dedicated staff has helped thousands of couples realize their dreams of creating a family. The IVF Clinic in Bumrungrad International provides personalized, quality fertility care in the region...Chat
Bangkok HospitalBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1972 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bangkok Hospital
How is the fertility department at Bangkok Hospital, Thailand?The fertility experts address issues of sexual education, puberty, family planning, birth control, infertility, reproductive system disease (including sexually transmitted diseases) and dysfunctions.How is the team of Fertility expe...Chat
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1979 Number of Beds : 275 Multi Specialty, About Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Phyathai 2 Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1987 Number of Beds : 550 Multi Specialty, About Phyathai 2 Hospital, Bangkok
- Phyathai 2 Hospital located in Bangkok is one of the three private hospitals owned by the Phyathai Hospitals Group that was founded in 1976.
- This multispecialty hospital was established on July 22, 1987, with the philosophy of having world-class quality with a touch of Thai hospitality.
- It has 27 medical centres that include the Heart Centre, Neurology Centre, Brain & Spine Centre, Women Centre, Aesthetic Centre, Breast Care Centre, Cancer Centre, Infertility Clinic, Orthopaedic Institute, Gastrointestinal & Liver Diseases Centre, General Surgery Clinic, Paediatric Centre and many more.
- It acquired the much-coveted international accreditation - JCI in 2014. It also has the Hospital Accreditation (HA) by the Ministry of Public Health since 1997.
- The Hospital's medical and technological equipment are provided by Philips, the famous Dutch brand.
- It provides medical care to international patients offering the best services with language interpretation services, international wards, and consultations online.
- It also offers various health packages under several Centres like the Heart, Breast Care, and Orthopaedics.
Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 2003 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, Bangkok
- Bangpakok 9 International is one of the leading private healthcare hospitals in Bangkok that is under the BPK Hospital Group whose mission focuses on world-class innovation, modern technology, holistic care with a "heart of care."
- Being a multispecialty hospital it has many medical and surgical services which are categorised into 37 Centres like the Breast Centre, ENT Centre, Gastrointestinal and Liver Centre, General Surgery Centre, Heart Centre, Obesity Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Paediatric Centre, Plastic Surgery Centre and many more.
- It is accredited by the JCI and Hospital Accreditation issued by the Institute of Hospital Quality Improvement & Accreditation of the Ministry of Health (HAI).
- The Hospital has modern technologies to diagnose and treat patients accurately like CT Scan, Digital Mammogram, Ultrasonography, X-Ray.
- It has a friendly International Customer Service Team that assists foreign patients from doctor's appointments to discharge/aftercare. The Team also helps with translation services, visa assistance, food, cost estimate, insurance, airport pick-up and drop-off, accommodation, and other related matters.
Yanhee Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1984 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1984, Yanhee Hospital is a multi-specialty treatment center providing healthcare services to both national and international patients.
- The hospital offers medical and surgical treatment with 4 Centres: the Beauty Centre, Dental Centre, General Treatment Centre, and Alternative Medicine Centre.
- These Centres cover extensive sub-centers like Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Digestive & Liver, LASIK, Ophthalmology, and Colon Cleansing.
- The broad range of cosmetic and plastic surgery services offered in the hospital, from breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, botox injection, dental whitening, facial treatment, hair transplant, butt lift, cheek implants, cosmetic gynecology, etc., makes it an ideal stop for beauty and cosmetic needs.
- It has ISO Accreditation since the year 2000, Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA), and the US-based JCI Accreditation for continual efforts to pursue excellence in quality and safety in patient care.
- For most of Yanhee’s cosmetic procedures, package prices usually include doctor’s fees, medicines, room accommodation, nursing services, food, operating room, and other fees. It is helpful for those who travel on a tight budget.
- With more than 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has become one of the top 5 cosmetic hospitals in Thailand.
- The hospital is a leader in beauty and healthcare treatment offering integrated services that are world-class and highly efficient.
- The hospital also provides safe and drug-free alternative services such as acupuncture, cupping, chelation, detox, moxibustion, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and pulse diagnosis.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!Chat
BNH Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1898 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About BNH Hospital, Bangkok
- Formerly the Bangkok Nursing Hospital, BNH Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in South East Asia and the first private international hospital in Thailand.
- Established in 1898, the hospital provides tertiary care and has been progressively offering premium medical and surgical services to enable patients to have the best treatment with international standards.
- It is an affiliated hospital of the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS) network that provides an integrated healthcare system including knowledge, research, clinical and treatment sharing, and coordinating manpower, protocols, and operations with other regions.
- It has Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation and Hospital Accreditation (HA) of Thailand.
- The hospital received Asian Hospital Management Awards in 2004 PR & Brand Management, The Prime Minister’s Export Awards for the Most Recognized Service in 2004, AustCham Thailand Business Awards in 2007, a hospital of choice for Australians in Thailand, and Business Excellence Award in 2007 for Best Professional Services Export Services Company.
- It has more than 25 departments and centres like the Bangkok International Fertility Centre, Breast Health Centre, Cardiometabolic Centre, Dermatology & Beauty Centre, Digestive Care Centre, ENT Centre, Gynaecology Centre, Paediatrics Centre, Shoulder & Joint Centre, Spine Centre, and Surgery & Urology Department.
- The BNH Referral Centre provides one-stop medical services for expatriates and international patients. It also has language interpretation services in various European languages like Norwegian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, and Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Japanese, etc.
- To enhance its clinical services to offer the best treatment at the right time, it networks with leading government hospitals to combat complex diseases and find the right care.
- It operates with cutting-edge technologies like MRI, 64 Slice CT Scanner, Holter Monitor, Mammogram, and many more.
- It has the International Travel Medicine Clinic (ITMC), the only clinic in Thailand providing expert medical travel services for individual travellers.
Praram 9 Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1992 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Praram 9 Hospital, Bangkok
- Praram 9 Hospital is established by a team of professional and specialised doctors from different medical fields to offer comprehensive services with the highest international quality and standard.
- Its extensive Medical Centre comprises a Medical Institution namely the Kidney Disease and Transplantation Institute & Praram 9 Cardiovascular Institute and Specialised Medical Centres consisting of Oncocare Centre, Surgery Centre, ENT Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Centre, Paediatric Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Breast Clinic, Skin & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Centre, Neurology Centre and many more.
- It has cutting edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients through General X-Ray, Special X-Ray, Mammogram, Ultrasound, BMD, 64 Slice CT. Scan, and MRI 1.5 Tesla.
- It is a JCI accredited Hospital and has a Global Healthcare Accreditation on Covid-19 Guidelines.
- The hospital also has a PR9 Medical Travel Programme that assists international patients with medical and other related aid.
Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai HospitalChiang Mai , Thailand Established in : 1941 Number of Beds : 1400 Multi Specialty, About Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital
- The Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital is a super tertiary care hospital that caters to Chiang Mai and the northern regions of Thailand.
- Being part of the Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, it serves as an education and training centre.
- It has 22 medical and surgical departments like ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Surgery, and many more.
- It has several Centres through which it operates its disciplines such as the Northern Thailand Heart Centre, the Northern Neuroscience Centre, the Trauma Centre, the Cancer Treatment and Research Centre, the Respiratory Research Centre, and the Lung Health Centre.
- To manage complex cases and apply best practices, it has Centres for Excellence namely, the CMU Lasik Centre, the Chiang Mai Laser Cataract Surgery Centre (CLCS), the PET/CT and Cyclotron Centre (PCC), the Women’s Health Center (WH), and the Sleep Centre.
- It also has two Centres of Comprehensive Medical Excellence i.e the Geriatric Medical Centre (GMC) and the Centre of Thai Traditional and Complementary Medicine (TTCM).
- According to statistics, there are approximately 1,000 open heart surgery cases, 800 neurosurgery cases, and 40 renal transplantations each year.
- It utilises cutting edge technologies like PET/CT Scan, Bone Densitometry, Mamography, X-Ray to mention a few.
- The Hospital has also been a recipient of several awards like the prestigious United Nations Public Service Award in 2009, The Outstanding Public Service Award: Innovation, 2010 by the Government of Thailand, and the Asian Hospital Management Awards, 2011.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property