- 1000 Beds
- Established in : 1999
- Multi Specialty
- Established in 1999, MIOT (Madras Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology) International is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABL and NABH.
- It is the first hospital in India to have a 750 HD CT scan with dual-energy imaging.
- Started as a center for orthopedics, it has now become multi-specialty dealing with neurosurgery, cardiology, thoracic and cardiovascular care, nephrology, oncology, knee replacement, hip-replacement surgery, plastic surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery, and more.
- Spread across 14-acres, the hospital has bagged many awards, including Niryat Shree Gold Award in 2002 and 2009; FIEO Niryat Shree Bronze Trophy 2008; FIEO Southern Region Export Excellence Award 2012 – 2013, 2013 – 2014 and 2015 – 2016.
- The hospital also won Best Multispecialty Hospital in Chennai, Best Hospital for Orthopedics, Best Hospital for Gastro and Gastro surgery and Best Hospital for Nephrology by Times of India.
- In 2013, MIOT Institute of Hematology, Hemato-Oncology and BMT performed the first T- Replete Haplo Identical Bone Marrow Transplant in India.
- The emergency liver transplant saves a rapidly deteriorating 26-year-old mother with Jaundice and damaged liver.
4/112, Mount Poonamalle High Rd, Sathya Nagar, Manapakkam
Team and Specialities
- It has 300 full-time doctors and internationally-trained surgeons across 63 specialties.
- The hospital received nearly 3,500 foreign patients every year, contributing 25 percent of the hospital's patients.
- This 1000-bed hospital offers quaternary care across 63 specialties.
Top Doctors At MIOT International, Chennai
Dr V. Baskaran
Surgical Gastroenterologist , 43 years of experience
Dr. R. Narendran
ENT Surgeon , 19 years of experience
Dr. Robert Coelho
Pediatric Cardiologist , 20 years of experience
Dr. Sundararajan Sridhar
Endocrinologist , 35 years of experience
Dr. A. Kanakaraj
Nephrologist , 31 years of experience
Dr. Chezhian Subash
Hematologist , 23 years of experience
Dr. Harshita Bakshi
Ophthalmologist , 30 years of experience
Dr. Sandip Duarah
ENT Surgeon , 22 years of experience
Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon
Spine Surgeon , 17 years of experience
Dr. S.D.Satish Nath
Nuclear Medicine , 29 years of experience
Doctors by department
- MIOT International has a path-breaking structure that offers patients with every convenience.
- The campus has extensive planting of trees and rooms have views of greenery.
- There are separate entrances for outpatients, emergency, attendants and inpatients.
- It has 21-state-of-the-art operation theaters equipped with advanced technology and instrumentation required to perform the most complex procedures.
- The campus has four buildings, including 6600 sq. ft. lab, which is ranked 8th internationally, 21 operation theaters, 2 digital cardiac cath labs, 2 restaurants, 3 pharmacies, health club, salon, full-fledged blood bank and sophisticated imaging and diagnostic facilities.
- Distance: 8 KMs
- Time: 17 Minutes
- Distance: 4 KMs
- Time: 12 Minutes
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation