- 750 Beds
- Established in : 2006
- Multi Specialty
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group.
- The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) , College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India
- Kokilaben is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- Kokilaben Hospital offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of cancers and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving the traditional surgical procedure.
- They are the first in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS), a diagnostic and imaging solution where the patient is never moved.
- Novalis TX at Kokilaben Hospital is among the world's first whole radiosurgery systems for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, prostate and lung.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centres.
- Over 6300 complex cancer surgeries have been performed with excellent outcomes.
- It is the only hospital India to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic Surgeries within 48 months of Launch.
- Kokilaben Hospital has been awarded the smartest hospital building in India by Honeywell and the Times of India for its use of power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal protection, indoor environment quality and control energy-efficient appliances and fixtures, uninterrupted power supply, fire detection and notification, as well as surveillance and intrusion.
- In a all India survey undertaken by The Times of India, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has been ranked no. 1 in western India for Dermatology, Diabetology, Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery and Trichology.
- Hospital is visited by renowned doctors like Dr Tanu Singhal, Dr Jawahar Mansukhani and Dr Chaitali Ghandhi etc.
Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bungalows, Andheri West
Team and Specialities
Kokilaben Hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with a Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached the hospital
Top Doctors At Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Dr Rajesh Mistry
Surgical Oncologist , 25 years of experience
Dr. Gaurav Mehta
Medical Gastroenterologist , 10 years of experience
Dr Nandkishore Kapadia
Cardiac Surgeon , 27 years of experience
Dr Jamshed Dalal
Interventional Cardiologist , 37 years of experience
Dr Suresh Rao
Pediatric Cardiologist , 19 years of experience
Dr Yogesh Kulkarni
Surgical Oncologist , 16 years of experience
Dr. SP Rai
Pulmonologist , 20 years of experience
Dr. Sharad Sheth
Nephrologist , 39 years of experience
Dr Santanu Sen
Pediatric Oncologist , 14 years of experience
Dr. Mohit Bhatt
Neurologist , 32 years of experience
Doctors by department
- ENT SURGERY (1)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (1)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (1)
- PULMONOLOGY (1)
- VASCULAR SURGERY (1)
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (5)
- SPINE SURGERY (1)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (2)
- GYNECOLOGY (3)
- OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY (1)
- GENERAL SURGERY (1)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (3)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (1)
- ORTHOPEDICS (3)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (1)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (1)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (5)
- Hospital is build over 10 lakh sq ft of space ,spread over 17 floors and two basements.
- It has 180 Critical Care Beds & 22 Operating Theatres
- It can accommodates over 750 inpatient beds,
- It has the largest Critical Care Unit in Mumbai & has 180 ICU beds.
- Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 140 Full Time Consulting clinics, with the capacity to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- Movement in the hospital is managed by 30 elevators —the largest elevator bank for any hospital in India capable of transporting 7,500 persons per hour, with different elevators for inpatients, outpatients, staff and catering.
- The hospital's laboratory is housed on a single floor spread over an area of over 40,000 sq ft. It offers over 3,000 routine and highly advanced diagnostic, genetic and molecular biology tests and will serve as a referral centre for second opinions.
- It has the largest Dialysis Centre in Mumbai having 42 machine.
- It has the largest Multi-Specialty Rehabilitation Complex ,spread over 30,000 sq. feet area
- It has a 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT
- It has a 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer Room, Salon and Spa, Business Centre, Gift Store, Travel Desk, Patient Relative Accommodation.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance