- 350 Beds
- Established in : 2007
- Super Specialty
- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- It is also the first JCI and NABH-accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- In 2011 it received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' from WHO.
- The hospital provides high-quality medical facilities for different departments, including Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedic & Joint Replacement, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, etc.
- It is designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, which provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, and a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- In 2019, the hospital received Kayakalp Award for Excellence in promoting cleanliness, hygiene, and infection control from the Quality Council of India in association with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Artemis has tied up with some of the leading travel companies in India to facilitate smooth travel and stay arrangements for its international patients.
- It has deployed highly advanced infrastructure and equipment in domains and departments such as prognostic, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
Images related to Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (6)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (3)
- DENTAL TREATMENT (2)
- DERMATOLOGY (3)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (2)
- ENT SURGERY (4)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (8)
- GENERAL SURGERY (1)
- GYNECOLOGY (13)
- HEMATOLOGY (1)
- HEPATOLOGY (1)
- IVF and INFERTILITY (4)
- NEPHROLOGY (4)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (13)
- OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY (2)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (13)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (4)
- ORTHOPEDICS (9)
- PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY (2)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (11)
- PULMONOLOGY (1)
- RHEUMATOLOGY (2)
- SPINE SURGERY (7)
- TRANSPLANT SURGERY (2)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (6)
Near Unitech Cyber park, Sector 51
Team and Specialities
- Artemis Hospital has 300 full time doctors, 11 centers of excellence and 40 specialties.
- Offers some of the most advanced equipment in predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Possesses the latest medical equipment such as 3 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan & 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System.
- For Cancer care, facilities such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta & HDR Brachytherapy from Nucletron, and 16-slice PET CT from Philips Medical System are also provided.
- The cardiovascular department uses the most innovative technologies including Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite & Flat Panel Cath Labs with stent boost.
Top Doctors At Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Dr. Pawan Rawal
Medical Gastroenterologist , 14 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Vipul Nanda
Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeon , 19 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr IPS Oberoi
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 25 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Nutan Agarwal
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 37 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Veena Bhat
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 22 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Subodh Chandra Pande
Radiation Oncologist , 33 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- The hospital has an area spread across 9 acres, and it houses 380 beds.
- For continuous quality improvement, stringent norms are followed and robust clinical and nonclinical processes & protocols are also implemented.
- Offers its international patients Pre-departure, Post admission & Post Discharge services.
- Provides patients from abroad with an international patient coordinator.
- Artemis Hospital also offers a "Patient Portal” in which one can have quick & easy access to health information, reports, and radiology images.
- The cafeteria of the hospital offers global cuisine with an all-time dining facility.
- The hospital infrastructure also incorporates a Chapel/Prayer room.
Distance: 19.5 Km
Duration: 32 min away
- Metro Station
Distance: 4 Km
Duration: 10 mins
- Radio taxi – Easily available on call.
- Centrally located hospital with every possible facility within 5 min drive.
- Hotel chains such as Crown Plaza, The Park, Ramada & Lemon Tree are a 5-15 minute drive away.
- Guest Houses & budget hotels, starting from USD20 per day, are easily available at walking distance from the hospital.
- Close to the shopping center, medicine shops and popular restaurants serving International cuisine are also available.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance