About Dr. Naresh Trehan
- Dr. Naresh Trehan is one of India's most successful Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic Surgeons with experience of over 40 years
- Dr. Naresh has performed over 48000 cardiac surgeries.
- He is the founder of the Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre.
- Dr. Trehan's expertise lies in cardiothoracic surgeries like Cardiomyoplasty, myocardial total arterial revascularization, transmyocardial laser revascularization, Reduction ventriculoplasty (Batista Operation), Heart port access surgery, aortic valve surgery, and robotically-assisted cardiac surgery.
- Dr. Trehan also specializes in Cardiovascular diseases and Cardiothoracic surgery like thoracic surgeries including chest wall defects, heart attacks, heart failure, video-assisted minimally invasive cardiac surgeries, heart disease, lung cancer, etc.
- For his Medical school, Dr. Naresh went to King George's Medical University, Lucknow in 1968, followed by doing Diploma studies in cardiothoracic surgeries from the American Board of Surgery, USA.
- He also acquired Fellowship from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2002.
- Served as personal surgeon to the President of India since 1991.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan was awarded the Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan Award, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award, and many more prestigious awards.
- Former president of International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS), USA, and member of prestigious organizations like Society of Thoracic Surgeons of the USA and The European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery, to name a few.
Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgery
List Of Treatments
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (ABPM)
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Stress Echocardiographyn
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Thallium Test - Nuclear Stress Test
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- PET Scan
- CARDIAC SURGERY - ADULTS
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Valve Repair Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Ross Procedure
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery
- PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- ECMO Support
- Cardiac Catherisation for congenital
- heart disease
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Balloon Septostomy
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Pulmonary and Mitral
- Closure of Fistulas
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Coronary Angiogram
- Renal Angiogram
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Biventricular Pacing
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Double Chamber
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- PDA Device Closure
- Single Bypass and Valve Replacement
- Pediatric interventional cardiology
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Naresh Trehan
Dr. Naresh Trehan's
- MBBS, 1986, K.G. Medical College Lucknow
Served as personal surgeon to thePresident of India since 1991, has received numerous awards, including the Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan and Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award and numerous other prestigious awards. Dr. B. C. Roy National Award, 2005 Life Time Achievement Award, 2002 FRACS (Hon), 2002 AMA Physician’s Recognition Award, 2001 Padma Bhushan, 2001 Rotary Ratna Award, 1996 Rajiv Gandhi National Unity Award, 1995 India International Gold Award, 1995 Padma Shri, 1991