- New Delhi
- 1000 Beds
- Established in : 1996
- Multi Specialty
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY (23)
- COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY (6)
- DENTAL TREATMENT (2)
- DERMATOLOGY (2)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY (8)
- ENT SURGERY (5)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY (15)
- GENERAL SURGERY (10)
- GYNECOLOGY (6)
- HEMATOLOGY (2)
- HEPATOLOGY (9)
- IVF and INFERTILITY (2)
- NEPHROLOGY (6)
- NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY (14)
- OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY (12)
- ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY (14)
- OPTHALMOLOGY (5)
- ORTHOPEDICS (16)
- PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY (2)
- PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY (8)
- PULMONOLOGY (3)
- RHEUMATOLOGY (2)
- SPINE SURGERY (6)
- TRANSPLANT SURGERY (1)
- UROLOGY TREATMENT (8)
- VASCULAR SURGERY (3)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road
New Delhi 110076
Team and Specialities
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
- Cardiology team achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beating heart surgeries.
- Transplant team completed over 500 Liver transplants in Feb, 2011.
- Recently, Successful Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty in a single sitting was carried out on a 93-year old man at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Regular training programs, conferences and continuing medical education programs are undertaken to keep the staff abreast
Top Doctors At Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. K. K. Saxena
Interventional Cardiologist , 36 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 35 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- With an area spread over 15 acres, the hospital houses 710 beds.
- It has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- 6 bed dedicated to the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- 64-Slice Scan with data acquisition that provides the highest temporal resolution.
- One of the few hospitals to be equipped with Da Vinci Robotics Surgery System.
- In South Asia, Spect-CT & Pet-CT had their first installation in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India.
- Technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are all installed in the hospital.
- The Cancer Institute is equipped with advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with NovalisTx, ClinaciX and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- Wifi is accessible across the campus.
- Distance: 21 km
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep.
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 50 meters
- Duration: 1 minutes walk
- Multiple stay options around the hospital starting USD 20 per day
- Lot of options for shopping and food within 1Km of the hospital
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Air ambulance