- South Korea(28)
- United Arab Emirates(16)
- South Africa(3)
- New Delhi(59)
- Greater Noida(1)
- Lithotripsy stone Size < 1cm(281)
- Urinary stones kidney stones(281)
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (ABPM)(281)
- Renal Angiogram(281)
- Kidney Transplant(281)
- Laser Lithotripsy(281)
- Prostate and Lap Dollar Nephrectomy(281)
- Nephropathy Treatment(281)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease(281)
- Chronic Kidney Disease(281)
- Radical Nephrectomy(281)
- Robotic partial nephrectomy(281)
- Renal Transplant- Cadaver and Live(104)
- Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney (MCDK) Treatment(17)
- Solitary Kidney Treatment(17)
- Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon(13)
- Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore(9)
- Apollo Medics Super Speciality Hospital, Lucknow(7)
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi(7)
- Vijaya Hospital, Chennai(7)
- Manipal hospitals Life's On, Whitefield(6)
- S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai(6)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali(6)
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai(6)
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai(5)
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi(5)
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Bangalore(5)
- QRG Health City, Faridabad(5)
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata(5)
- KIMS Global, Trivandrum(5)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Mukundapur)(5)
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai(5)
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali(5)
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)(5)
- Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai(4)
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi(4)
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon(4)
- Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad(4)
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi(4)
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata(4)
- Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad(4)
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital(4)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi(4)
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon(4)
- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi(4)
- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai(4)
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida(4)
- Aster CMI Hospital (Hebbel) Bangalore(4)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi(4)
- AMRI Hospitals, Bhubaneswar(4)
- Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi(3)
- Sparsh Hospital (Yeshwanthpur) Bangalore(3)
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon(3)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi(3)
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai(3)
- Aster Prime Hospital, Hyderabad(3)
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida(3)
- CK Birla Hospital, Jaipur(3)
- Fortis Hospital and Kidney Institute (Rash Behari Ave), Kolkata(3)
- Global Hospitals, Mumbai(3)
- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad(3)
- Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology (AINU), Hyderabad(3)
- Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi(3)
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bangalore(2)
- Manipal Hospital, Baner, Pune(2)
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune(2)
- Apollo Specialty Hospitals, Vanagaram(2)
- Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi(2)
- Meitra Hospital, Kerala(2)
- Kingsway Hospital Nagpur(2)
- SS SPARSH Hospital (Mysore Road) Bangalore(2)
- KD Hospital Ahmedabad(2)
- Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Faridabad(2)
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad(2)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital, Faridabad(2)
- Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore (2)
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai(2)
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad(2)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon(2)
- Medeor Hospital, Qutab, New Delhi(2)
- Apollo Hospital, Hyderguda(2)
- Rainbow Children's Hospital and BirthRight by Rainbow, Hyderabad(2)
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar(2)
- Apollo Hospital, Vizag(2)
- Fortis Malar Hospital ,Chennai (2)
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi(2)
- SIMS Hospital, Vadapalani, Chennai(2)
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Mohali(2)
- Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida(2)
- Manipal Hospital, Jaipur(2)
- Yatharth Super Specialty Hospital, Greater Noida(2)
- Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Panchsheel Park(2)
- Fortis Hospital, Noida(2)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar(2)
- Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology (AINU), Chennai (2)
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai(2)
- Fortis Hospital Ludhiana(2)
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad(2)
- Calcutta Medical Research Institute, Kolkata(2)
- Medicover Hospitals, Nashik(2)
- Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad(1)
- Apollo Hospitals, Tondiarpet(1)
- Medicover Hospitals, Aurangabad(1)
- Fortis hospital, Bangalore (Rajajinagar)(1)
- MGM Healthcare, Chennai(1)
- Manipal Hospital Millers Road formerly Vikram Hospital Bangalore(1)
- Ganga Care Hospital Limited, Nagpur(1)
- KIMS Hospital Kondapur, Hyderabad(1)
- Apollo Specialty Hospital, OMR(1)
- Aster Medcity Kochi(1)
- VPS Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi(1)
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, Preet Vihar, New Delhi (1)
- Medanta Hospital, Lucknow(1)
- RLKC Hospital & Metro Heart Institute, Pandav Nagar, Delhi(1)
- Millennium Cancer Center, Gurgaon(1)
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune(1)
- W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon(1)
- Kiran Multi Super Speciality Hospital & Research Center(1)
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana(1)
- Aster RV Hospital (J P Nagar) Bangalore(1)
- Manipal Hospital, Kharadi, Pune(1)
- Sahara Hospital Lucknow(1)
- Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad(1)
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chennai(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad(1)
- Ivy Hospital Mohali(1)
- Ivy Hospital Hoshiarpur(1)
- Rainbow Children's Hospital & BirthRight by Rainbow, Bangalore(1)
- Fortis Hospital (Anandapur) Kolkata(1)
- Manipal Hospital Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru(1)
- Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre, Chennai(1)
- Saroj Super Speciality Hospital(1)
- Ivy hospital, Nawanshahr(1)
- Manipal Hospital Varthur Road formerly Columbia Asia Bangalore(1)
- Sanar International Hospital(1)
- Amandeep Hospital, Amritsar(1)
- Amrita Hospital, Faridabad(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Seshadripuram(1)
- Paras JK Hospital, Udaipur(1)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Dhakuria)(1)
- Apollo First Med Hospitals, Kilpauk(1)
- Wockhardt Super Speciality Hospital, Nagpur (1)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Bathinda(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Indore(1)
- MIOT International, Chennai(1)
- Apollo Cradle & Children's Hospital, Koramangala(1)
- AMRI Hospitals, Saltlake(1)
- Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad(1)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Patiala(1)
- CK Birla Hospital, Gurgaon(1)
- Amandeep Hospital, Pathankot(1)
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi(1)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Ghaziabad(1)
- Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai(1)
- Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Ranchi(1)
- Medicover Hospitals, Nellore(1)
- Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai (1)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur(1)
- EMC Super Specialty Hospital, Amritsar(1)
- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai(1)
Best Kidney Specialists In India
Doctors By City
Dr. Saritha Vinod
Nephrologist, Chennai, IndiaConsultant, 26 years of experience , , Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chennai Highlights
Renal Replacement Therapy Transplant Nephrology Urinary Tract / Bladder Stones Treatment and Kidney Disease Treatment etc.
- Dr. Saritha Vinod is a renowned Nephrologist with a thriving experience of 26+ years.
- She holds expertise in Renal Replacement Therapy, Kidney Transplant, Transplant Nephrology, Urinary Tract / Bladder Stones Treatment, and Kidney Disease Treatment, etc.
- She completed MBBS from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences in 1990 followed by an MD in Nephrology from Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences in 2008.
- She is an active member of the Indian Medical Association.
Dr. Sandeep Guleria
Nephrologist, New Delhi, IndiaSenior Consultant, 33 years of experience , , , , Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi Highlights
- Dr. Sandeep Guleria is a well-known General Surgeon, GI Surgeon & Renal Transplant Specialist having 33+ years of experience.
- Led the team that did the FIRST two Kidney Pancreas Transplants in India
- Pioneered Cadaveric Renal Transplantation in New Delhi.
- Specializes in kidney transplants, dialysis, renal transplants and URS (therapeutic).
- He successfully performed more than 1000 kidney transplants.
- Introduced the “DONOR CARD” in the city of New Delhi
- Set up the Pediatric Transplant Unit at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Set up the Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomyprogram at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Won many awards
- Padma Shri award by President of India
- Smt. Rukmani Gopalkrishnan Award for standing FIRST in SURGERY
- Award for standing THIRD in MEDICINE
- University College Of Medical Sciences, Distinguished Alumni Award 1996 .
- Awarded the Luminary Award by the IMA South Delhi Branch in Delhi in recognition of his outstanding contribution rendered to the medical profession and the community 2007
- Awarded Exemplary Contribution Award by Indian Medical Association 2008.
- Awarded the Himachal Gaurav Himalayan Jagriti Manch. 2011.
- EATLS Accredited Provider 2011 Identified as Instructor Potential. .
- Currently the vice president of the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and member of the ethics committee of the Transplantation Society.
Dr. Arun Halankar
Nephrologist, Mumbai, IndiaConsultant, 46 years of experience , , , Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai Highlights
vasculitis autoimmune conditions involving the kidneys electrolyte, fluid, and acid-base imbalances or disturbances some metabolic disorders, such as diabetes blood or protein in urine chronic kidney disease kidney stones, although a urologist may also treat this kidney infections kidney swelling due to glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis kidney cancer polycystic kidney disease hemolytic uremic syndrome renal artery stenosis nephrotic syndrome end-stage kidney disease kidney failure, both acute and chronic
- One of the renowned Nephrologists and carries an experience of nearly 46 years in his field
- Holds extensive experience in Renal Transplantation
- Holds experience of hemodialysis in Acute Renal Failure experience in 83 Cases & experience of 12 cases of Kidney Transplantation
- Expertise in treating patients from spinal problems in India
- Senior Fellowship in Nephrology Jewish Hospital and Medical Centre of Brooklyn, Downstate University, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A.October 1972 to July 1974
- Member of various renowned organizations and associations such as Indian Society of Urology, Annual Conference.
- Attended national seminar on Hypertension and Kidney related other problems.
- Publications in international as well as national journals.
Dr. Salil Jain
Nephrologist, Gurgaon, IndiaDirector, 21 years of experience , , , Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon Highlights
- Currently associated as Director & HOD with Department of Nephrology & Renal Transplant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- He has more than 21 years of experience in his field.
- Renowned name in the field of Nephrology.
- Member of various renowned societies such as Member of the Indian Society of Nephrology, Member of the Indian Society of Organ Transplant, Member of the American Society of Transplant and Member of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association
Dr. P Chatree
Nephrologist, New Delhi, IndiaConsultant, 33 years of experience , , Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, Preet Vihar, New Delhi Highlights
Kidney transplants Chronic kidney diseases Hemodialysis Glomerulonephritis Polycystic kidneys Chronic kidney disease End-stage renal disease Kidney failure
- Dr. P Chatree is a senior and a skilled Kidney Transplant Surgeon with +33 years of experience in the field of treating kidney ailments.
- He holds professional memberships of the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Delhi Medical Council.
- He did his MD in 1988 from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer in 1988 and then did a fellowship from the International Medical Sciences Academy.
- Dr. Chatree is an ace kidney transplant surgeon and has done 125 kidney transplants including pre- and intra-operative work up and post-operative follow-up. He has also done 1,000 insertion of Subclavian Catheter, Jugular Catheter, Femoral Catheter. He is an expert at acute or chronic problems related to kidney diseases.
- Dr. Chatree does hemodialysis and also treats renal conditions such as, glomerulonephritis, polycystic kidney, end-stage renal disease and kidney failure.
Dr. Sharad Sheth
Nephrologist, Mumbai, IndiaHead of Department, 39 years of experience , , , Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai Highlights
Kidney Transplant Acute Renal Failure Acute renal cortical necrosis Hepatorenal syndromes Renal transplantation Uremia.
- Dr. Sharad Sheth is a renowned Nephrologist with an extensive 39+ experience.
- His expertise lies in Kidney Transplant, Renal conditions, Acute Renal Failure, Acute renal cortical necrosis, Hepatorenal syndromes, Renal transplantation, Uremia, Atreovenous pseudoaneurysm, Glomerulonephritis, Intestinal nephritis, Renal & Renovascular Hypertension, Renal Tubular Acidosis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Subclavian and femoral catheterization, Internal jugular catheterization, and Permanent Haemodialysis catheter insertions.
- Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's, Worldwide conferences to talk about renal conditions.
- Dr. Sheth has operated over 500+ Live Kidney Transplants and 25+ Cadaver Kidney and 5 ABO-incompatible transplants successfully. He is a member of the Member of Mumbai Nephrology Group (MNG), Indian Society of nephrology(INS), and Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT).
Dr. A. Kanakaraj
Nephrologist, Chennai, IndiaSenior Consultant, 31 years of experience , , , MIOT International, Chennai Highlights
Ureteroscopy (URS) Kidney Stone Treatment Renal (Kidney) Surgery Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy Renal Angioplasty & Stenting Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Kidney Transplant Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Hemodialysis Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Dr. A. Kanakaraj is a renowned Nephrologist/Renal Specialist.
- He has 31 years of experience in the field of Nephrology.
- He holds expertise in Ureteroscopy (URS), Kidney Stone Treatment, Renal (Kidney) Surgery, Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy and Renal Angioplasty & Stenting etc.
- He is an active member of the Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
Dr. Lakshmi Kant Tripathi
Nephrologist, Gurgaon, IndiaSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience , , , , Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Highlights
Nephrology & Kidney Transplant, Preventive Nephrology, Clinical Nephrology, Critical Care Nephrology, Dialytic Therapies, Kidney Transplantation, Renal Biopsy, Venous Catheterizations & CRRTs
- Currently associated as senior consultant with Nephrology & Kidney Transplant department at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Established Nephrology Departments along with state of the art Dialysis Units in Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital in Republic of Maldives and 5 centers across Delhi and NCR
- Supervised around 35000 sessions of hemodialyses
- Specializes in management of Resistant hypertension, difficult - to - treat Nephrotic Syndromes, Complicated UTIs & high risk Transplants
- Clinical focus Preventive Nephrology, Clinical Nephrology, Critical Care Nephrology, Dialytic Therapies, Kidney Transplantation
- Procedures he work upon are, Renal Biopsy, Venous Catheterizations and CRRTs
Dr C. Chinnaswami
Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist, Chennai, IndiaConsultant, 45 years of experience , , , Vijaya Hospital, Chennai Highlights
Lithotripsy Urinary Tract Obstruction Uro Oncology Prostate Laser Surgery Stone laser surgery Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP) Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment Minimally Invasive Urology Circumcision Varicocele Surgery Lithotripsy Male hypogonadism Subincision Radical Cystectomy Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical) Male Sexual Dysfunction Treatment Male Infertility Treatment Minimally Invasive Urology Kidney Transplantation Prostate Laser Surgery Male Sexual Problems Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP) Vascular Surgery Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Neurourology Circumcision
- Dr. C. Chinnaswami is a renowned Urology and Renal Transplant Specialist, with a thriving experience of more than 45 years.
- He trained in Urology at the Institute of Urology, London & Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK, from 1961-64 under Mr. David Band.
- Dr. Chinnaswami expertise lies in Erectile Dysfunction, Male Sexual Problems, H.I.V, Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical), and Vasectomy Surgery
- He is the Former Syndicate Member, Annamalai University, Former Adviser, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (Deemed University), Porur, Chennai, Life Member, Association of Surgeons of India, Senior Member, British Association of Urological Surgeons.Life Member, Urological Society of India, Past President, Urological Society of India (1985-86), Presently Director of Madras Institute of Urology at Vijaya Hospital, Chennai, and Senior Member, Societe Internationale de Urologic.
- He is a recipient of the Urology Gold Medal of the Urological Society of India.
- Dr. Chinnaswami has several publication in national as well as international peer-reviewed journals.
Dr. Sanjay Gogoi
Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist, New Delhi, IndiaDirector, 25 years of experience , , , , Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi Highlights
Urology, Kidney Transplant, Reconstructive Urology, Pediatric Urology and Urologic Oncology
- Previously worked as a Doctor at Apollo Hospitals, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Performed over 500 renal transplants.
- Expertise's are Urology, Kidney Transplant, Reconstructive Urology, Prostate cancer Treatment, Pediatric Urology and Urologic Oncology.
- Member of prestigious organizations like Urological Society of India (USI), American Urological Association (AUA) and Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT).
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property