Neurosurgery Cost In IndiaChat
What is Neurosurgery?
Neurosurgery is a medical speciality concerned with diagnosing and treating patients with injury to or diseases/disorders of the brain, spinal cord, spinal column, and peripheral nerves within all body parts.
Who is the Right Doctor for Neurosurgery?
The right doctor to consult is an experienced Neurosurgeon.
Neurosurgeons are not just brain surgeons; they are medically trained neurosurgical specialists who can also help patients suffering from back and neck pain.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
On average, the success rate of brain surgery is between 50-70%.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Successful treatment starts with an accurate diagnosis. The patient gets advanced neurological treatment with state-of-the-art facilities, including -
- An intraoperative MRI suite
- Image-guided surgery
- Laser ablation
- Comprehensive intraoperative neuromonitoring
It is the safest surgical approach to treating neurological problems while minimizing the risk to speech and other vital functions.
Cost related to Neurosurgery in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)||Rs.1021200 to Rs.1361600|
|NeuroRehabilitation||Rs.111000 to Rs.148000|
|CyberKnife Treatment||Rs.310800 to Rs.414400|
|Brain Tumor Surgery||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
|Spinal Fusion Surgery||Rs.333000 to Rs.444000|
|Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor||Rs.275280 to Rs.367040|
|Brain Haemorrhage Treatment||Rs.244200 to Rs.325600|
|Pituitary Tumor Treatment||Rs.288600 to Rs.384800|
|Hydrocephalus Treatment||Rs.155400 to Rs.207200|
|Spine Tumour Surgery||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|Craniotomy Surgery||Rs.293040 to Rs.390720|
|Meningioma||Rs.222000 to Rs.296000|
|Gliomas Treatment||Rs.266400 to Rs.355200|
|Cranioplasty||Rs.301920 to Rs.402560|
|Cerebral Angioplasty||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Neurosurgery
What is Neurosurgery?
Types of approaches for Neurosurgery.
Types of strokes treated by Neurosurgery.
Procedural steps in Neurosurgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Neurosurgery in IndiaFilter
Showing 132 Hospitals and doctors for Neurosurgery in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
The neurosurgical experts deliver the superlative degree of clinical care with a focus on using minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
The team is highly skilled in treating conditions such as a cerebral aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformations, Subarachnoid Haemorrhage, Metastatic Spinal Column Tumours etc
The neurosurgery is well-armed with the modern equipment to perform deep brain stimulation, brain aneurysm coiling, brain and spinal arteriovenous malformations embolization, intracranial angioplasty and stenting and many more.
Presently, the latest neuro intervention implants are being deployed such as Flow diverters, Liquid embolization agents like Squid and Phil, low profile intracranial stents and newer intracranial balloons.
Approximately 250-300 neurointerventional procedures are conducted each year.
Dr.Vijay K Dixit, one of the best neurosurgeons in India, works with the hospital has an experience of about 18 years.
So far, he has performed about 10,000 spinal and neural angiograms, 2000 neuro-intervention procedures and more than 1400 aneurysm coiling procedures.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Doctors for Neurosurgery in India
NeurosurgeonDirector, 20 years of experience
- Dr Sandeep Vaishya is one of the top Neurosurgeons in India.
- He has 22+ years of experience in the field & has been associated with some of the best hospitals in India.
- His specializations are Intracranial Brain Tumour Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Brain Surgery, General Surgery, Minimally Invasive Brain, Spine Surgery & Image-Guided Neurosurgery, Peripheral Nerve Surgery, and Brachial Plexus Surgery.
- Dr. Vaishya has completed his MBBS & MS from the well-known G R Medical College, Gwalior. Following which he did his MCh at the prestigious AIIMS, Delhi.
- He is an awardee of the Sundt Fellowship at Mayo Clinic, USA.
- He is one of the leading surgeons in the world for brachial plexus Injuries and in South Asia for Gamma Knife Surgery.
- He did several successful surgeries in the field of neurosurgery.
- Dr. Vaishya's treatment for Hydrocephalus was also featured in the popular Netflix documentary Rooting for Roona.
Cost of consultation for Neurosurgery with Dr. Sandeep Vaishya starts from INR 2000.
NeurosurgeonConsultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr Arun Saroha is a renowned brain & spine surgeons in India.
- With an experience of over 14 years, he is one of the first few to perform Soliosis surgery in India.
- On completing his MS from RNT Medical College, Udaipur, he did his Mch (Neurosurgery) from the renowned PGI Chandigarh.
- He has more than 8000 brain and spine surgeries to his credit.
- He is a visiting faculty to various famous organisations like Ferdinand Church University ,Nigeria ,Baghdad University ,Baghdad,
- Dr Arun as his expertise in Brain Tumour Surgery, Brain Aneurysms, Spine Surgeries, Spine Instrumentation surgeries, Management of head injury patients.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/arunsaroha
Cost of consultation for Neurosurgery with Dr. Arun Saroha starts from INR 1400.
NeurosurgeonDirector, 24 years of experience
- Dr. Rana Patir is one of the eminent Neurosurgeons in India for all kinds of brain surgeries like brain tumor surgery, deep brain stimulation surgery, surgery for meningioma, and brain stem tumor surgery.
- Expertise’s Epilepsy Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neuromodulation (for pain management), Skull Base Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery, and Minimal Invasive Brain & Spine Surgeries which include Fusion and Fixation, Kyphoplasty, Disc Replacement Surgery, sleep disorders etc.
- He has 25 years of experience in the field specializing in Brain Tumor Surgeries.
- He has over 10,000 neurological procedures to his credit.
- He is a professor of Neurology at the Guwahati Medical College.
- He has been a teaching faculty at AIIMS and at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, and has been the Director of the Neurosurgery Department at Max Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Interests are Spine Surgery, Endoscopic Surgery, Stereotactic Surgery for movement disorders, Surgery at Craniovertebral Junction, Extra Cranial-Intra Cranial Bypass Surgery, Complex Head and Neck Procedures, Reconstructive Surgery, Neurosurgery, Skull Base Surgery, and Epilepsy
Cost of consultation for Neurosurgery with Dr. Rana Patir starts from INR 1675.
Neurosurgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Neurosurgery cost in different cities in India?
The price for Neurosurgery in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.206349 to Rs.322751
- Gurgaon: Rs.211640 to Rs.317460
- Noida: Rs.198413 to Rs.330688
- Chennai: Rs.211640 to Rs.304233
- Mumbai: Rs.216931 to Rs.322751
- Bangalore: Rs.206349 to Rs.312169
- Kolkata: Rs.198413 to Rs.298942
- Jaipur: Rs.185185 to Rs.296296
- Mohali: Rs.190476 to Rs.449735
- Ahmedabad: Rs.177249 to Rs.293651
- Hyderabad: Rs.203704 to Rs.309524
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Neurosurgery
Our patient's testimonials related to Neurosurgeon
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Neurosurgery in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Neurosurgery in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 27% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 10000 to USD 15000, approximately 127% higher than India
- Germany, USD 7200 to USD 10800, approximately 64% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 100% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 82% higher than India