Cyberknife Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Cyberknife Treatment?
The cyberknife procedure is a radiation therapy device used for delivering high-frequency radiation to treat tumors.
It can be used for benign tumors as well as malignant tumors and other malformations.
It is non-invasive and can be used in a lot of cancers like the lung, spine, liver, pancreas, head and neck, and prostate.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The cyberknife radiosurgery is the only radiation delivery method that involves LINAC (linear accelerator) which is directly placed on a robotic device to deliver the high energy X-rays and photons to the target.
It uses image guidance for setting the target and delivers radiation precisely to the area.
It minimizes the dose for surrounding tissues and causes less damage.
Who is the Right Doctor for Cyberknife Treatment?
The medical specialist who can perform cyberknife radiosurgery is Neurosurgeons and Oncologists.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual survival rate for a low-risk patient is around 97%-100%, however, the patients with high risk show a survival rate of 92-94%.
Its use is quite superior to conventional radiotherapy.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
The severity of the disease (tumour size, location, and shape)
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Skin rash, changes in bodily function like salivary function or urination)
Any additional tests may require knowing the status of the disease during the course of treatment
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
The cost of Cyberknife includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (blood tests, CT scans, MRI, etc.)
Procedure cost (depends on the number of sessions required)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Cost related to Cyberknife Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|CyberKnife Treatment||Rs.310800 to Rs.414400|
|Immunotherapy||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Cyberknife Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 127 Hospitals and doctors for Cyberknife Treatment in India
Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
A special well-equipped team for breast care is available which is highly experienced in treating conditions like breast cancer, fibroadenoma, fibrocystic breast, intraductal carcinoma etc.
The hospital has been doing complex surgeries for oral, head and neck cancers with 100% success rate such microvascular surgery, skull base surgeries, and organ preservation surgeries.
The global hospital is considered as the best hospital in India as it provides surgical treatment for all types of cancer.
The radiation department is also well-equipped with advanced technologies such as Rapid ARC, stereotactic body radiotherapy for cranial and extra-cranial sites, 3D conformal radiotherapy, IGRT, IMRT, Hybrid VMAT for bilateral breast cancer
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Cancer Centre in Delhi is amongst the first to offer HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy) Technology in India.
It was Asia’s first and world’s seventh hospital to introduce Cyber-knife VSI.
Besides Cyber-knife, the hospital also provides other modern technologies, such as Trilogy Tx Linear Accelerator, IGRT, IMRT, 3D CRT, and high dose rate brachytherapy.
One of the best oncologists, Dr. Sandeep Mehta has been working with BLK hospital, who expertise in head and neck oncology.
For treatment of breast cancer, there are modern techniques like Single Dose Intra-operative Radiation Therapy and 3D conformal partial breast irradiation, which can minimize the duration of radiation treatment.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital is amongst top cancer hospital in india and recognized as “a designated center for integrated oncology and palliative care” by the European Society of medical oncology.
There is a distinct provision for Daycare chemotherapy unit as a part of which the patients can go home the same day of the treatment.
Cutting-edge technologies like minimal access surgery, robotic surgeries, Trilogy for radiotherapy, Edge ™ and Novalis ™ for radiosurgery are used routinely used.
A well-equipped comprehensive breast care unit is available, which has highly qualified experts to guide the patient for the best treatment plan related to the breast issues.
This is one of the topmost hospitals in India with the biggest Stem cell transplant unit in Western India.
Dr. Santanu Sen is the pediatric oncologist working with Kokilaben hospital. He is in charge of the pediatric stem cell treatment.
He has performed a stem cell transplant procedure on the youngest child in India.
Doctors for Cyberknife Treatment in India
Radiation OncologistSenior Consultant, 39 years of experience
- Dr. Nalini Yadala is a renowned Radiation Oncologist with 39+ years of experience.
- She holds expertise in External Beam Radiation For Prostate Cancer, Genitourinary Malignancies, Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), Cancer Treatment and Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy), etc.
- She pursued MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1982 followed by DNB in Radiotherapy from the National Board Of Examination in 1994.
- She is an active member of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) and the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).
Radiation OncologistConsultant, 33 years of experience
- Dr. Subodh Chandra Pande is among the renowned Radiation Oncologists in India.
- He has been practicing for the past 33 years.
- Specializes in the use of Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) and PET Scan-based techniques for cancer management.
- Expertises are Oncology Medicine, All Modern Teletherapy & Brachytherapy Procedures
- Member of various renowned organizations such as the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI), Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), Association of Medical Physicists of India, Paediatric Hematology & International Society of Paediatric Oncology.
Radiation OncologistConsultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Rajendran B is a radiation oncologist with 28+ years of experience.
- He is a first Oncologist to do Radiosurgery in Northern Malaysia and certificate of Merit as Best Doctor of Dept of Radiation Oncology.
- He is a member of Malaysian Oncological Society, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India and Malaysian Medical Association.
- He has completed MBBS from Karnataka Medical College; DMRT from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute and MD from Kasturba Medical College, 1995.
- Dr. Rajendran has also attended many National & International Conferences.
Before Cyberknife Treatment - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It is a non-invasive treatment for cancerous and non-cancerous tumors with the help of radiation therapy. It is used to treat conditions throughout the body, including the prostate, lung, brain, spine, head and neck, liver, pancreas, and kidney.
It is non-invasive, does not require a headframe or painful Immobilization device, and is able to reach areas of the body previously thought untreatable.
Yes, you can eat or drink before your treatment because it will not affect your treatment at all.
The CyberKnife System is based on radiation technology that has been proven for more than 30 years, and thousands of patients have received CyberKnife treatments worldwide.
Before your treatment, you will undergo a CT scan which helps in determining the shape, size, and location of the prostate. You will also go for an MRI scan to fully visualize the prostate.
During the Cyberknife Treatment - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Generally, each CyberKnife treatment lasts between 30 to 90 minutes. The number of treatments varies depending on the tumor size, location, and shape.
No anesthesia is required for the treatment because these sessions are completed on an outpatient basis.
CyberKnife has local control and effectiveness that is equivalent to surgery. However, due to its non-invasive nature, the risk of side effects is significantly lower with CyberKnife.
The Cyberknife always hits exactly the tumor - the healthy tissue is optimally protected. A precision robot accurately places the high dose of radiosurgical drugs from many directions in the tumor.
CyberKnife uses an approach called stereotactic body radiation therapy, delivering precise doses of radiation with extreme accuracy and accounting for a tumor or patient movement in real-time.
After Cyberknife Treatment - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Treatment with the CyberKnife System is a non-surgical and outpatient procedure that does not require hospitalization.
The majority of patients can continue normal activity during and immediately following treatment. The ones who have traditional prostate cancer surgery should limit normal activity for three to five weeks.
Almost all patients can drive after their CyberKnife treatment. However, with some types of cancer, driving may not be recommended due to strong pain medication or fatigue.
You should eat a variety of protein-rich foods that are low in fat, such as seafood, eggs, soy products, beans, etc.
Yes, you can do exercise but make sure to consult your doctor and explain the exercises you plan to do
How much does Cyberknife Treatment cost in different cities in India?
The price for Cyberknife Treatment in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.262626 to Rs.410774
- Gurgaon: Rs.269360 to Rs.404040
- Noida: Rs.252525 to Rs.420875
- Chennai: Rs.269360 to Rs.387205
- Mumbai: Rs.276094 to Rs.410774
- Bangalore: Rs.262626 to Rs.397306
- Kolkata: Rs.252525 to Rs.380471
- Jaipur: Rs.235690 to Rs.377104
- Mohali: Rs.242424 to Rs.572390
- Ahmedabad: Rs.225589 to Rs.373737
- Hyderabad: Rs.259259 to Rs.393939
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Radiation Oncologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Cyberknife Treatment
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Cyberknife Treatment in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Cyberknife Treatment in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 43% higher than India
- Germany, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 57% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 11200 to USD 16800, approximately 100% higher than India