Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Tetralogy Of Fallot?
Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) is a rare condition caused by a combination of four heart defects that are present at birth, and it causes oxygen-poor blood to flow out of the heart and into the rest of the body.
How is the Procedure Performed?
TOF usually involves surgery in the first year of life, followed by ongoing care.
Who is the Right Doctor for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment?
The right doctor for TOF is a Pediatric Cardiologist along with a Neonatologist.
Tetralogy of Fallot can be detected while the baby is still in the mother's uterus when a fetal ultrasound displays a heart abnormality. The doctor can also diagnose it shortly after birth if they hear a murmur during a heart exam or if the baby's skin color is bluish.
Cost related to Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Tetralogy of Fallot Repair||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt||Rs.106560 to Rs.142080|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 118 Hospitals and doctors for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment in India
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Largest private cardiac hospital in Asia Pacific region, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute was established in 1988 and is JCI accredited.
- It is one of the best hospitals for Cardiac care for adults and children that had celebrated 25 years of Cardiac excellence in 2013.
- Winner of the 'Best Institution Award' by Delhi Medical Association(2013), 'Best Heart Care Centre in North India' at theGlobal Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 and 'Best Single Specialty Hospital – Cardiology' at India Healthcare Awards 2012.
- Introduced Fortis Escorts Heart Alert Service that has revolutionized the cardiac care in India by providing an expert ECG interpretation over telephone within minutes of any chest complaint/symptoms.
- Offers other services such as Radio Imaging, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine and Physiotherapy.
- Launched Community Outreach Programs through which free cardiac check-up camps are organized in India and in its neighboring countries.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group.
- The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) , College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India
- Kokilaben is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- Kokilaben Hospital offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of cancers and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving the traditional surgical procedure.
- They are the first in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS), a diagnostic and imaging solution where the patient is never moved.
- Novalis TX at Kokilaben Hospital is among the world's first whole radiosurgery systems for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, prostate and lung.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centres.
- Over 6300 complex cancer surgeries have been performed with excellent outcomes.
- It is the only hospital India to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic Surgeries within 48 months of Launch.
- Kokilaben Hospital has been awarded the smartest hospital building in India by Honeywell and the Times of India for its use of power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal protection, indoor environment quality and control energy-efficient appliances and fixtures, uninterrupted power supply, fire detection and notification, as well as surveillance and intrusion.
- In a all India survey undertaken by The Times of India, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has been ranked no. 1 in western India for Dermatology, Diabetology, Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery and Trichology.
- Hospital is visited by renowned doctors like Dr Tanu Singhal, Dr Jawahar Mansukhani and Dr Chaitali Ghandhi etc.
Doctors for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment in India
Pediatric Cardiac SurgeonDirector, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Krishna S Iyer is one of the top Paediatric Cardiac Surgeons in India having 30 years of experience.
- He is renowned for his clinical expertise and widespread involvement in cardiac care for children in India and other developing nation.
- Dr Iyer began the first dedicated pediatric cardiac care program in Northern India, at Fortis-Escorts Heart Institute in 1995.
- He has performed more than 10,000 pediatric cardiac surgeries with congenital heart diseases comprising various procedures like arterial switch procedure, double switch operation TAPVC repairs, Fontan and Fontan type procedures, corrections for tetralogy of Fallot, DORV, Truncus etc.
- Dr Iyer completed his MBBS, MS (General Surgery), and MCh (Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery) from the renowned All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- He took training in paediatric and infant cardiac surgery from Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
- Dr Iyer has over a hundred of research publications in both national and international journals.
- He has also authored sections in medical books on paediatric and neonatal cardiac surgery.
- He has been the founder President of Asia-Pacific Paediatric Cardiac Society and has also the President of Paediatric Cardiac Society of India.
- He is an active member of Steering Committee of the World Congress of Paediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, World Society of Congenital Heart Surgery and the Asian Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons.
- He had the privilege to be invited as an international member of the American Association of Thoracic Surgeons.
- Dr Iyer has his expertise in surgical treatment of all forms of congenital heart disease in newborns to adults, complex transpositions, late presenting CHD, pulmonary hypertension and complex neonatal surgery.
Cost of consultation for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment with Dr. Krishna S Iyer starts from INR 1500.
Pediatric CardiologistDirector, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Suresh Rao is one of the respected surgeons in the field of Pediatric & Congenital Heart Surgery.
- With a thriving experience of over 19+years, he has performed more than 5000 surgeries.
- After completing his MBBS &MS (General Surgery), Dr Rao did his Mch (CVT Surgery) & DNB. Following which he did his Fellowship in the Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons and Fellow of the College of Physician and Surgeons
- He has worked at New Zealand, Australia and USA to get trained in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
- Dr. Rao has pioneered in India the practice of Modified Ultrafiltration after Congenital Heart Surgery.
- He is an active member of various renowned organisations like Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, European Association of Cardio-thoracic Surgeons .
- His special skills include Congenital Heart Surgery in neonates, infants, children and adults for simple and complex heart defects, cosmetic approaches and valve repairs.
- Dr. Suresh Rao can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-suresh-rao-7225225b.
Cost of consultation for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment with Dr Suresh Rao starts from INR 2000.
Pediatric Cardiac SurgeonDirector, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Robert Coelho is among the best Paediatric Cardiac Surgeons of high acclaim, practicing successfully for more than 20 years.
- He holds the record of performing 6000+ surgeries treating children with congenital and rheumatic heart diseases across 30 countries.
- He is also known for the first successful Norwood operation in India in 2003, as well as performing the country’s first successful Nikaidoh procedure for TGA / VSD / PS in 2005.
- He is proficient in performing Neonatal Cardiac Surgery, repair of Complex Cardiac defects, and minimally invasive Paediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- He also takes interest in research and has several publications to his credit in noted national and international journals.
- After graduating with MBBS, he pursued MS in General Surgery. Thereafter. He did MCh in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery.
Cost of consultation for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment with Dr. Robert Coelho starts from INR 800.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals