Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.)
- The modular operation theatres are equipped with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to gurantee patient safety.
- The hospital also has specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors that helps in observing the progression of labor. The patient's family is also provided with accommodation facilities so that they can stay with the patient.
- Electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling consultation for distant patients are also available.
- Cyberknife VSI, PET CT Scan, Neurovascular Biplane Cath Lab, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Bank, Endpscopy Suites, Bronchoscopy Suites and Mammography are some of the notable state-of-the-art equipments that the hospital has.
- It is also equipped with an advanced building management system.
- Round the clock kitchen services provides various delicious food to visitors and relatives.
- Accredited from (HFMT) Halal Friendly Services and Halal Food Safety in accordance with Shariah (Islamic) Board Guidelines.
Distance: 50 Meters
Duration: 2 Mins
- 3 to 5 star hotels like Jaypee Siddharth hotel and hotel Maurya heritage are available within a kilometre of the hospital.
- Budget Hotels, Guest Houses, starting $20 (USD) per day, are available at walking distance from the hospital.
- Retail Shops, Pharmacies, International Cuisine Restaurants are also available near the hospital.
Pusa Rd, Radha Soami Satsang, Rajendra Place
New Delhi Delhi 110005
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Business centre services
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
Patients from 60+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
Videos Related to BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Ashika from Fiji finally Undergoes a Successful Oophorectomy in India
Patient’s husband Anolrd Marunze from Zimbabwe sharing his experience about Oral Cancer Surgery
Acute Leukemia Explained by Dr. Dharma Choudhary of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Esophageal Cancer Explained by Dr. Surender Dabas of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Female Infertility Related Surgeries Explained by Dr. Dinesh Kansal of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Radiotherapy Techniques Explained by Dr. S. Hukku of BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Organ Transplantation Explained by Dr. Sunil Prakash of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Redo CABG Explained by Dr. Ajay Kaul of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Minimal Invasive Spinal Decompression Explained by Dr. Puneet Girdhar of BLK Hospital, India
Total Hip Replacement Explained by Dr. Vivek Mittal of BLK hospital, New Delhi
Robotic Surgery for Cancer Explained by Dr. Ashwani Sharma of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Brain Tumor Treatments Explained by Dr. Rohit Bansil of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Sports Injuries Explained by Dr. Deepak Chaudhary of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Genitourinary Explained by Dr. Yajvender Pratap Singh Rana of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
Patient from Sierra Leone talks about her Total Knee Replacement Surgery in India
View More Videos
How do you rate the information on this page?
Average 1 ratings.