- 276 Beds
- Established in : 2006
- Multi Specialty
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road), a multi-specialty hospital, began its operation in 2006 in Bangalore. Since 2006, the hospital has established itself as a trusted institution in the field of medical facilities and healthcare.
- It is ranked No. 3 amongst the best hospitals in the world and number 1 in India for Medical Tourism by Medical Travel and Tourism Quality Alliance (MTQUA). Additionally, the hospital was ranked no.2 ‘Best Multi-Specialty Hospital in Bangalore’ by The Week – AC Neilsen survey.
- Dr. Nalini G Shenoy is an eminent Pediatrician in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, with extensive experience of more than 40 years. Her expertise lies in the treatment of Adolescent Medicine, Newborn Jaundice, Chickenpox Treatment, Measles Treatment, Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Growth & Development, etc. She is a member of the Karnataka Medical Council.
- Hospital has won many awards including International Medical Tourism Accreditations for Excellence in Care, National Energy Conservation Award 2014, Healthcare and Social Care Support Award, Global Marketing Excellence Award, Excellence in Facility Management Award, Breastfeeding Promotion Network India Award, AHPI Award, and Asian Patient Safety Award.
154/9, Bannerghatta Road, Opposite IIM-B
Team and Specialities
- There are 150 experienced consultants and 1500 skillful para-medical staff.
- The hospital provides more than 42 specialties including cardiac surgery, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, neuro-surgery, Minimal Access Surgery, and GI.
- Hospital has introduced facilities like custom-fit knee replacement and HIFU technology for prostate cancer in India.
- It is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies like trans-abdominal cardiac surgery, trans-radial angioplasty, and computerized TKR navigation surgery.
- The hospital has been ranked as the Best Hospital in Bengaluru for Cardiac Care by the 8th Outlook Hospital Survey, 2002.
Top Doctors At Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)
Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu
Neurologist , 38 years of experience
Dr. P R Krishnan
Neurologist , 14 years of experience
Dr. Vivek Jawali
Cardiac Surgeon , 40 years of experience
Dr. Ashok Singhal
Neurologist , 12 years of experience
Dr. Satish Satyanarayana
Neurosurgeon , 32 years of experience
Dr. Parimala Devi
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 35 years of experience
Dr. Nirmala Shivalingaiah
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 36 years of experience
Dr. SS Praharaj
Neurosurgeon , 32 years of experience
Dr. Shashidhar Pal
Interventional Cardiologist , 25 years of experience
Dr. Bharathi Rajanna
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 29 years of experience
Doctors by department
- The hospital has cutting-edge medical technology and the best patient care services.
- It is a 400 bedded multi-specialty tertiary care hospital.
- The hospital offers a wide range of preventive health care services ranging from a specific health checkup to a complete health checkup.
- Distance: 44 KMs
- Time: 1 Hour
- Distance: 5 KMs
- Time: 18 Minutes
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation