- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(24)
- Endovascular Coiling(26)
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy(26)
- Acoustic Neuroma(26)
- PEDIATRIC BRAIN SURGERY(26)
- Endoscopic decompression(26)
- Surgical Clipping(26)
- Cerebral Angiogram(26)
- Stroke Treatment(26)
- Paediatric Aneurysm(26)
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx (26)
- Temporal Lobectomy(26)
- VP Shunting(26)
- High Cervical Stimulation(26)
- Arteriovenous Malformations(26)
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation(26)
- Skull Base Surgery(26)
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery(26)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain(26)
- Epilepsy Treatment(26)
- Spine Tumour Surgery(26)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)(26)
- Corpus Callosotomy(26)
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment(26)
- Drug Pump Implantation for Chronic Pain Management(26)
- Paediatrics Head and Spine Trauma Treatment(26)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation(26)
- Spinal Cord Injury - Stem Cell Treatment(26)
- Narcolepsy Treatment(26)
- Sacral Neuromodulation(26)
- Hydrocephalus Treatment(26)
- Microsurgical repair of encephalocele(26)
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST(26)
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment(26)
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment(26)
- Microvascular Decompression MVD(26)
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment(26)
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment(26)
- Peripheral nerve surgery(26)
- Craniotomy Surgery(26)
- VNS implantation(26)
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)(26)
- Parkinson's Disease(26)
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment(26)
- Spina Bifida Treatment(26)
- Deep Brain Stimulation(26)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery(26)
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment(26)
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment(26)
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor(26)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR(26)
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment (26)
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment(26)
- Congenital Spine Cord Malformations Treatment(26)
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery(26)
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy(26)
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery(26)
- Vascular neurosurgery(26)
- Brain Tumor Surgery(26)
- CyberKnife Treatment(26)
- Conservative management(26)
- Carotid Endarterectomy(26)
- Bell's Palsy Treatment(26)
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment(26)
- Thecoperitonial shunt(26)
- Cerebral Angioplasty(26)
- Traumatic injuries to the head and neck(26)
- Gliomas Treatment(26)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment(26)
- Microsurgical tumor removal(26)
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment(26)
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy(23)
- Spinal Laminectomy(23)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)(23)
- Total Disc Replacement(23)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy(23)
- Slip Disc(23)
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery(23)
- TLIF surgery(23)
- Cervical Corpectomy(23)
- Spinal Stenosis(23)
- Multiple Sclerosis(23)
- Spinal Dysraphism Treatment(23)
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine(23)
- Spine Detethering surgery(23)
- Disc Herniation(23)
- Prolapsed Disc(23)
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper(23)
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery(23)
- Cervical Spine(23)
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery(23)
- Spine Decompression Surgery(23)
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement(23)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(23)
- Surgery for Spina Bifida(23)
- Cervical Spondylosis(23)
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine(23)
- Cervical Spine Surgery(23)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(23)
- Micro Discectomy(23)
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED(23)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(23)
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical(23)
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld(23)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression (23)
- Spinal abnormalties(23)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery(23)
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion(23)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression (23)
- Spinal deformity and scoliosis(23)
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical(23)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression (23)
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy(23)
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment(23)
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft(23)
- Spinal Instrumentation (23)
- Revision Spine Surgery(23)
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery(23)
- Spinal Disc Replacement(23)
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty(23)
- Spinal Fusion Surgery(23)
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment(23)
Best Neurology And Neurosurgery Hospitals in Bangkok
Hospitals By City
Praram 9 Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1992 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Praram 9 Hospital, Bangkok
- Praram 9 Hospital is established by a team of professional and specialised doctors from different medical fields to offer comprehensive services with the highest international quality and standard.
- Its extensive Medical Centre comprises a Medical Institution namely the Kidney Disease and Transplantation Institute & Praram 9 Cardiovascular Institute and Specialised Medical Centres consisting of Oncocare Centre, Surgery Centre, ENT Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Centre, Paediatric Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Breast Clinic, Skin & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Centre, Neurology Centre and many more.
- It has cutting edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients through General X-Ray, Special X-Ray, Mammogram, Ultrasound, BMD, 64 Slice CT. Scan, and MRI 1.5 Tesla.
- It is a JCI accredited Hospital and has a Global Healthcare Accreditation on Covid-19 Guidelines.
- The hospital also has a PR9 Medical Travel Programme that assists international patients with medical and other related aid.
Saint Louis Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1898 Number of Beds : 500 Multi Specialty, About Saint Louis Hospital, Bangkok
- Saint Louis Hospital in Bangkok is the first Catholic, non-profit hospital established on 15 September 1898 in Thailand.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with integrated medical and surgical departments like Cosmetic Surgery, Cardiology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Paediatrics, Surgery, Neurology, Nephrology, Pulmonary & Respiratory and many more.
- It has several important Centres like the Physical Rehabilitation Centre, Accident and Emergency Centre, Dermatology and Skin Laser Centre, Dental Centre, Heart Institute, Orthopaedic Centre, Health Check-up Centre, and Urology Centre.
- The Hospital provides advanced modern technologies like an Ultrasound, Computerized X-Ray, Mammogram, Intervention Radiology, General X-Ray, and Bone Densitometry.
- It is the first medical facility to ever be certified with ISO9002 and ISO14001 that reflect the Hospital's quality management systems and environmental management.
- It also has the Hospital Accreditation (HA) awarded by The Institute of Hospital Quality Improvement and Accreditation (HQIA) in Thailand.
Ramkhamhaeng Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1988 Number of Beds : 485 Multi Specialty, About Ramkhamhaeng Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on February 28 1998, Ramkhamhaeng Hospital is a private specialised hospital that focuses on providing specialist doctors in every medical field with advanced medical technologies along with top quality treatment.
- It has 13 multispecialty departments specialising in Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery, Dermatology, Laser & Cosmetic Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Cardiac Arrhythmia, General Surgery, Gastrointestinal & Liver, Diabetes, Physical Therapy, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, and Internal Medicine.
- It also has Specialised Medical Centres like the Brain Tumour Treatment Centre, Endoscopic ENT Surgery Centre, Brain & Neurology Centre, Heart Centre, Acute Paralysis Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Diabetic Foot Treatment Centre, Back pain Department, and Health Check-up Centre.
- The Hospital is well equipped with medical technologies like MRI, CT Scan, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, High magnification Surgical Camera Microscope 3D and many more.
Vajira Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1912 Number of Beds : 900 Multi Specialty, About Vajira Hospital, Bangkok
- Vajira Hospital, Bangkok is one of the first hospitals founded by King Rama VI which operates as a teaching university hospital of the Faculty of Medicine Vajirat Hospital, Navamindradhiraj University and affiliated teaching of the Faculty of Medicine Srinakharinwirot University.
- Funded and managed by the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA), it is well known for its clinical services, medical education, and urban medication programs.
- It has various specialised departments but its Centres of Excellence are particularly known for Cardiovascular, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Kidney, and Trauma. The Trauma Centre is one of the finest emergency centres in Bangkok.
- It is estimated that there are 700,000 OPD patients and 30,000 in-patients received annually.
Phramongkutklao Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1932 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Phramongkutklao Hospital, Bangkok
- Phramongkutklao Hospital in Bangkok was established on 26 November 1932 as a military hospital which is also opened to the public.
- It has several medical and surgical departments like Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Dentistry, Medicine, and Radiology.
- It also has Centres of Excellence namely - the Cancer Centre, Trauma Centre, Sirindhorn Heart Centre, Organ Transplantation Centre, and the Military Medicine Centre.
- Besides being an army hospital for the Royal Thai Army, it is also a teaching hospital Phramongkutklao College of Medicine training doctors and nurses for the military.
Rajavithi Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1951 Number of Beds : 1200 Multi Specialty, About Rajavithi Hospital, Bangkok
- Rajavithi Hospital was originally founded as a women and children's hospital on 16 April 1951. In fact, it was in this hospital that the Siamese twins - Wandee and Sriwan were successfully separated for the first time in 1976.
- Over the years, it gradually introduced various multi specialities and is the largest hospital in Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health system with 70 years of serving both local and foreign nationals.
- It has established 7 Centres of Excellence namely - ENT, Trauma, Head and Neck Cancer, Organ Transplantation, Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and the Retina.
- The Hospital employs advanced technologies to diagnose and treat patients through 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy, Elekta LINAC with MLC, Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), and many others.
- It has an accreditation from the Institute of Hospital Accreditation Development and the Ministry of Public Health gave an A1 (very good level) to the Laboratory for skilled identification and analysis of Thalassemia.
- The Hospital also was given a 2nd class award by the United Nations Public Service Awards 2012 on Preventing Diabetic Blindness.
Phyathai 1 Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1976 Number of Beds : 220 Multi Specialty, About Phyathai 1 Hospital, Bangkok
- Phyathai 1 Hospital was established on July 30, 1976 in Bangkok under the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited (BDMS) - Thailand's largest medical service network operator and leader in providing healthcare solutions.
- It is a tertiary care hospital with 22 specialised Medical Clusters having reputed services in areas of Laser Spine Surgery, Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS), Endoscopic treatment of acute stroke, cancer-related diseases and treatment, and Geriatric Care.
- It also has 20 Centres covering departments like Surgery, Heart, Women, Breast Care, Children, Brain and Spine, Muscolo-Skeletal, Gastrointestinal and Liver, Neurology, Dermatology, Hair and Cosmetic Surgery, Psychiatry and many more.
- It has received the HA Thailand Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute.
- It has also won many awards such as the Best Medical Performance Award 2016, 1st runner up of the Best Medical Performance Award 2012, 1st runner up of the Best Sustainable Improvement Award, 2012 and Trusted Brand Gold Award, 2007-2009 in the Category of Hospital.
- It has an International Relations Centre that assists foreign patients in finding the right doctor, cost estimation, visa extension, accommodation, airport shuttle services, special diets, language interpretation and any other issues to create a welcoming experience.
Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 2003 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, Bangkok
- Bangpakok 9 International is one of the leading private healthcare hospitals in Bangkok that is under the BPK Hospital Group whose mission focuses on world-class innovation, modern technology, holistic care with a "heart of care."
- Being a multispecialty hospital it has many medical and surgical services which are categorised into 37 Centres like the Breast Centre, ENT Centre, Gastrointestinal and Liver Centre, General Surgery Centre, Heart Centre, Obesity Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Paediatric Centre, Plastic Surgery Centre and many more.
- It is accredited by the JCI and Hospital Accreditation issued by the Institute of Hospital Quality Improvement & Accreditation of the Ministry of Health (HAI).
- The Hospital has modern technologies to diagnose and treat patients accurately like CT Scan, Digital Mammogram, Ultrasonography, X-Ray.
- It has a friendly International Customer Service Team that assists foreign patients from doctor's appointments to discharge/aftercare. The Team also helps with translation services, visa assistance, food, cost estimate, insurance, airport pick-up and drop-off, accommodation, and other related matters.
Thonburi Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1977 Number of Beds : 435 Multi Specialty, About Thonburi Hospital, Bangkok
- Thonburi Hospital was established on May 10, 1977, and provides tertiary care with innovative, customer-centric, and affordable healthcare services to both local and international patients.
- It is a multispecialty hospital particularly renowned for several specialisations such as Orthopaedics, Neurology, Gastrointestinal & Liver, Cardiovascular, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Urology.
- It has seven Specialised Centres namely, the Heart Centre, Cancer Centre, Neurological Centre, Gastrointestinal & Liver Centre, Bone & Joint Centre, Women Centre, and Urology Clinic.
- In addition to the above, it has 22 other Centres and Clinics like Paediatric Centre, Breast Centre, Plastic Surgery Clinic, Ear, Nose, Throat Centre, Surgical Clinic, Eye Centre, Vascular Surgery Clinic and many more.
- The Hospital is equipped with cutting edge medical technologies like an MRI, 64 slice CT Scan, Digital Subtraction Angiography, Carotid Duplex Ultrasound, Digital Fluorography, Digital Mammogram, Bone Densitometry, ERCP, EUS, and a Cardiac Catherization Lab.
- It has an International Medical Service Center (IMS) that offers services like finding the right doctor, cost estimate, visa, accommodation, airport transportation; basically assisting from the moment of interest to discharge/aftercare.
CGH Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1992 Number of Beds : 200 Multi Specialty, About CGH Hospital, Bangkok
- CGH Hospital is a private hospital located in the northern part of Bangkok and was established in 1992.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with more than 30 medical centres offering comprehensive treatments like the Children's Clinic, Women Clinic, Breast Cancer Clinic, Neurology Clinic, ENT Clinic, Heart Clinic, Skin Clinic, Surgery Clinic, Weight Loss Surgery Clinic, Plastic Surgery Clinic, Orthopaedic Clinic, and Joint Replacement Clinic.
- The Hospital has the prestigious Hospital Accreditation from The Institute of Hospital Quality Improvement and Accreditation (HQIA) in Thailand. Moreover, it is also a certified ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 which reflects quality assurance in installation, production, and service provision along with excellence in Environmental Management System respectively.
- It offers health packages on different programmes like the heart, cancer, knee replacement surgery, and many more.
- It is equipped with advanced medical technologies like Digital Mammogram, Multidetector Computer Tomography (MDCT), CT 64 detectors, X-RAys, Ultrasounds to mention a few.
- It also has three hospital branches namely, CGH Phaholyothin, CGH Lamlukka, CGH Saimai.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property