- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(23)
- Udon Thani(1)
- Chiang Mai(1)
- Khon Kaen(1)
- Nakhon Ratchasima(1)
- Chronic Kidney Disease(40)
- Radical Nephrectomy(40)
- Robotic partial nephrectomy(40)
- Lithotripsy stone Size < 1cm(40)
- Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney (MCDK) Treatment(40)
- Solitary Kidney Treatment(40)
- Urinary stones kidney stones(40)
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (ABPM)(40)
- Renal Angiogram(40)
- Kidney Transplant(40)
- Laser Lithotripsy(40)
- Prostate and Lap Dollar Nephrectomy(40)
- Nephropathy Treatment(40)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease(40)
- Renal Transplant- Cadaver and Live(31)
Best Nephrology Hospitals in Thailand
Hospitals By City
Bumrungrad International Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1980 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
Bangkok HospitalBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1972 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bangkok Hospital
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1979 Number of Beds : 275 Multi Specialty, About Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Phyathai 2 Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1987 Number of Beds : 550 Multi Specialty, About Phyathai 2 Hospital, Bangkok
- Phyathai 2 Hospital located in Bangkok is one of the three private hospitals owned by the Phyathai Hospitals Group that was founded in 1976.
- This multispecialty hospital was established on July 22, 1987, with the philosophy of having world-class quality with a touch of Thai hospitality.
- It has 27 medical centres that include the Heart Centre, Neurology Centre, Brain & Spine Centre, Women Centre, Aesthetic Centre, Breast Care Centre, Cancer Centre, Infertility Clinic, Orthopaedic Institute, Gastrointestinal & Liver Diseases Centre, General Surgery Clinic, Paediatric Centre and many more.
- It acquired the much-coveted international accreditation - JCI in 2014. It also has the Hospital Accreditation (HA) by the Ministry of Public Health since 1997.
- The Hospital's medical and technological equipment are provided by Philips, the famous Dutch brand.
- It provides medical care to international patients offering the best services with language interpretation services, international wards, and consultations online.
- It also offers various health packages under several Centres like the Heart, Breast Care, and Orthopaedics.
Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 2003 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, Bangkok
- Bangpakok 9 International is one of the leading private healthcare hospitals in Bangkok that is under the BPK Hospital Group whose mission focuses on world-class innovation, modern technology, holistic care with a "heart of care."
- Being a multispecialty hospital it has many medical and surgical services which are categorised into 37 Centres like the Breast Centre, ENT Centre, Gastrointestinal and Liver Centre, General Surgery Centre, Heart Centre, Obesity Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Paediatric Centre, Plastic Surgery Centre and many more.
- It is accredited by the JCI and Hospital Accreditation issued by the Institute of Hospital Quality Improvement & Accreditation of the Ministry of Health (HAI).
- The Hospital has modern technologies to diagnose and treat patients accurately like CT Scan, Digital Mammogram, Ultrasonography, X-Ray.
- It has a friendly International Customer Service Team that assists foreign patients from doctor's appointments to discharge/aftercare. The Team also helps with translation services, visa assistance, food, cost estimate, insurance, airport pick-up and drop-off, accommodation, and other related matters.
Yanhee Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1984 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1984, Yanhee Hospital is a multi-specialty treatment center providing healthcare services to both national and international patients.
- The hospital offers medical and surgical treatment with 4 Centres: the Beauty Centre, Dental Centre, General Treatment Centre, and Alternative Medicine Centre.
- These Centres cover extensive sub-centers like Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Digestive & Liver, LASIK, Ophthalmology, and Colon Cleansing.
- The broad range of cosmetic and plastic surgery services offered in the hospital, from breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, botox injection, dental whitening, facial treatment, hair transplant, butt lift, cheek implants, cosmetic gynecology, etc., makes it an ideal stop for beauty and cosmetic needs.
- It has ISO Accreditation since the year 2000, Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA), and the US-based JCI Accreditation for continual efforts to pursue excellence in quality and safety in patient care.
- For most of Yanhee’s cosmetic procedures, package prices usually include doctor’s fees, medicines, room accommodation, nursing services, food, operating room, and other fees. It is helpful for those who travel on a tight budget.
- With more than 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has become one of the top 5 cosmetic hospitals in Thailand.
- The hospital is a leader in beauty and healthcare treatment offering integrated services that are world-class and highly efficient.
- The hospital also provides safe and drug-free alternative services such as acupuncture, cupping, chelation, detox, moxibustion, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and pulse diagnosis.
BNH Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1898 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About BNH Hospital, Bangkok
- Formerly the Bangkok Nursing Hospital, BNH Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in South East Asia and the first private international hospital in Thailand.
- Established in 1898, the hospital provides tertiary care and has been progressively offering premium medical and surgical services to enable patients to have the best treatment with international standards.
- It is an affiliated hospital of the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS) network that provides an integrated healthcare system including knowledge, research, clinical and treatment sharing, and coordinating manpower, protocols, and operations with other regions.
- It has Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation and Hospital Accreditation (HA) of Thailand.
- The hospital received Asian Hospital Management Awards in 2004 PR & Brand Management, The Prime Minister’s Export Awards for the Most Recognized Service in 2004, AustCham Thailand Business Awards in 2007, a hospital of choice for Australians in Thailand, and Business Excellence Award in 2007 for Best Professional Services Export Services Company.
- It has more than 25 departments and centres like the Bangkok International Fertility Centre, Breast Health Centre, Cardiometabolic Centre, Dermatology & Beauty Centre, Digestive Care Centre, ENT Centre, Gynaecology Centre, Paediatrics Centre, Shoulder & Joint Centre, Spine Centre, and Surgery & Urology Department.
- The BNH Referral Centre provides one-stop medical services for expatriates and international patients. It also has language interpretation services in various European languages like Norwegian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, and Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Japanese, etc.
- To enhance its clinical services to offer the best treatment at the right time, it networks with leading government hospitals to combat complex diseases and find the right care.
- It operates with cutting-edge technologies like MRI, 64 Slice CT Scanner, Holter Monitor, Mammogram, and many more.
- It has the International Travel Medicine Clinic (ITMC), the only clinic in Thailand providing expert medical travel services for individual travellers.
Praram 9 Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1992 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Praram 9 Hospital, Bangkok
- Praram 9 Hospital is established by a team of professional and specialised doctors from different medical fields to offer comprehensive services with the highest international quality and standard.
- Its extensive Medical Centre comprises a Medical Institution namely the Kidney Disease and Transplantation Institute & Praram 9 Cardiovascular Institute and Specialised Medical Centres consisting of Oncocare Centre, Surgery Centre, ENT Centre, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Centre, Paediatric Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Breast Clinic, Skin & Cosmetic Laser Surgery Centre, Neurology Centre and many more.
- It has cutting edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients through General X-Ray, Special X-Ray, Mammogram, Ultrasound, BMD, 64 Slice CT. Scan, and MRI 1.5 Tesla.
- It is a JCI accredited Hospital and has a Global Healthcare Accreditation on Covid-19 Guidelines.
- The hospital also has a PR9 Medical Travel Programme that assists international patients with medical and other related aid.
Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai HospitalChiang Mai , Thailand Established in : 1941 Number of Beds : 1400 Multi Specialty, About Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital
- The Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital is a super tertiary care hospital that caters to Chiang Mai and the northern regions of Thailand.
- Being part of the Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, it serves as an education and training centre.
- It has 22 medical and surgical departments like ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Surgery, and many more.
- It has several Centres through which it operates its disciplines such as the Northern Thailand Heart Centre, the Northern Neuroscience Centre, the Trauma Centre, the Cancer Treatment and Research Centre, the Respiratory Research Centre, and the Lung Health Centre.
- To manage complex cases and apply best practices, it has Centres for Excellence namely, the CMU Lasik Centre, the Chiang Mai Laser Cataract Surgery Centre (CLCS), the PET/CT and Cyclotron Centre (PCC), the Women’s Health Center (WH), and the Sleep Centre.
- It also has two Centres of Comprehensive Medical Excellence i.e the Geriatric Medical Centre (GMC) and the Centre of Thai Traditional and Complementary Medicine (TTCM).
- According to statistics, there are approximately 1,000 open heart surgery cases, 800 neurosurgery cases, and 40 renal transplantations each year.
- It utilises cutting edge technologies like PET/CT Scan, Bone Densitometry, Mamography, X-Ray to mention a few.
- The Hospital has also been a recipient of several awards like the prestigious United Nations Public Service Award in 2009, The Outstanding Public Service Award: Innovation, 2010 by the Government of Thailand, and the Asian Hospital Management Awards, 2011.
Vajira Hospital, BangkokBangkok , Thailand Established in : 1912 Number of Beds : 900 Multi Specialty, About Vajira Hospital, Bangkok
- Vajira Hospital, Bangkok is one of the first hospitals founded by King Rama VI which operates as a teaching university hospital of the Faculty of Medicine Vajirat Hospital, Navamindradhiraj University and affiliated teaching of the Faculty of Medicine Srinakharinwirot University.
- Funded and managed by the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA), it is well known for its clinical services, medical education, and urban medication programs.
- It has various specialised departments but its Centres of Excellence are particularly known for Cardiovascular, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Kidney, and Trauma. The Trauma Centre is one of the finest emergency centres in Bangkok.
- It is estimated that there are 700,000 OPD patients and 30,000 in-patients received annually.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property