- United Arab Emirates(39)
- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- Bad Wildungen(1)
- Ovarian Drilling (Multiperforation)(28)
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing(28)
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery(28)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI(28)
- IUD Insertion - Intrauterine Device Insertion(28)
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI)(28)
- Anal Sphincteroplasty(28)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)(28)
- IUI - Intrauterine Insemination(28)
- Cervical polyp removal(28)
- Fertility Surgeries(28)
- Bladder Instillation(28)
- Labiaplasty (Labia Rejuvenation)(28)
- Ovulation Induction Procedure(28)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis - PGD(28)
- Fibroid Removal Surgery(28)
- Fibroid Removal Myomectomy(28)
- Ovarian Sex Cord Stromal Tumor(28)
- Egg Donation(28)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection(28)
- Myomectomy Surgery(28)
- Gynecologic Reconstructive Surgery(28)
- Ovarian Cysts Removal(28)
- Embryo Donation(28)
- Donor Oocytes(28)
- Operative Laparoscopy(28)
- Pessary Insertion(28)
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy(28)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)(28)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment(28)
- Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy(28)
- POP - Pelvic Organ Prolapse Treatment(28)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy(28)
- Cesarean section(28)
- Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval (TVOR) (Oocyte Retrieval) (28)
- Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment(28)
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation(28)
- SNS - Sacral Nerve Stimulation(28)
- TESA/ PESA(28)
- Oocyte Cryopreservation(28)
- Urethral Valves(28)
- Urethral Bulking Injections(28)
- Endometrial Ablation(28)
- Human Egg Bank(28)
- Egg Freezing(28)
- Irregular Periods Treatment (Irregular Menstrual Cycle)(28)
- Urodynamic Testing(28)
- Ovary Simulation(28)
- Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH) Procedure(28)
- Hirsutism Treatment(28)
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy(28)
- IVF- 2 Cycle own egg and sperm(28)
- Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET) Procedure(28)
- Hyperprolactinemia Treatment(28)
- Female Sterilization - Tubectomy(28)
- IVF with Donor Eggs(28)
- IVF - 1 cycle own egg and sperm+ ICSI including Injections(28)
- Peritoneal Oocyte and Sperm Transfer (PROST)(28)
- Perimenopause Treatment(28)
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy(28)
- Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment (28)
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy(28)
- IVF-1 cycle own egg and sperm + IMSI including Injections(28)
- GIFT and ZIFT Procedure(28)
- Premature Ovarian Failure(28)
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy(28)
- Fallopian Tube Cancer(28)
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings) (28)
- Ovarian laparotomy(28)
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer(28)
- Embryo Cryopreservation with IVF(28)
- Ovarian Cyst Removal(28)
- Ovarian Germ Cell Tumor(28)
- Abscess Pelvic Treatment(28)
- Oocyte Cryopreservation (Egg Freezing)(28)
- Pelvic Surgery(28)
- Ovarian Primary Peritoneal Cancer(28)
- LEEP - Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure(28)
Best Gynecology Hospitals in Germany
Hospitals By City
Vivantes Hospital GroupBerlin , Germany Established in : 2001 Number of Beds : 6000 Multi Specialty, About Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Charite University HospitalBerlin , Germany Established in : 1710 Number of Beds : 3011 Multi Specialty, About Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
University Hospital HeidelbergHeidelberg , Germany Established in : 1388 Number of Beds : 1900 Multi Specialty, About University Hospital Heidelberg
- The University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the biggest medical centers in the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a part of Heidelberg University Medical School, which was founded in 1388, making it the oldest in Germany.
- The hospital operates nearly 1 million outpatients and 65,000 inpatients every year and is well-renowned for treating cancer.
- The Hospital works in partnership with various research institutes one of them being the German Cancer Research Center at the National Center for Tumor Diseases, registered on the American Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- The hospital specializes in diagnosing complex medical conditions and diseases and treating them using innovative technology to ensure optimal treatment with interdisciplinary cooperation.
- There are about 10,000 employees, including 1,600 professors and doctors working at the hospital, and the Chief Doctor of the hospital is the renowned Professor Guido Adler.
- The Heidelberg Curriculum Medicinale (HeiCuMed) is one of the leading medical training institutions in Germany, which at present teaches nearly 3700 physicians.
St. Hedwig Hospital, BerlinBerlin , Germany Established in : 1846 Number of Beds : 427 Multi Specialty, About St. Hedwig Hospital, Berlin
- The St. Hedwig Hospital (SHK), located on in Berlin was founded in 1846, making it one of the capital's oldest large hospitals in the country.
- The hospital has delivered core medical services to Berlin for over 150 years and is a part of the Alexianer Network.
- In 2017, it was ranked as one of Germany’s top 396 hospitals in the Focus news magazine.
- The hospital is a part of Charité University Medicine, Berlin, and acts as a teaching hospital for many aspiring German students.
- In 2008 the hospital was awarded the certificate of “Committed to Excellence EFCOM” and also recieved the seal of “Top Regional Hospital 2016” in Germany's largest hospital comparison.
- St. Hedwig Hospital is wheelchair-friendly access to all and patients without hearing or language skills can get support from the sign language interpreter available.
- Moreover, interpreter services are available for all non-native speakers if required along with foreign-speaking staff.
- Several books have been written about the rich history of the hospital such as Eva Brinkschulte, Thomas Knuth (Ed.): The medical Berlin; Axel Hinrich Murken, Sylvia Thomas (ed.): Blessed the merciful. 150 years of St. Hedwig Hospital (in Berlin), etc.
Hospital of the Holy Spirit, FrankfurtFrankfurt , Germany Established in : 1815 Number of Beds : 276 Multi Specialty, About Hospital of the Holy Spirit, Frankfurt
- The Hospital of the Holy Spirit was founded in the year 1815 in downtown Frankfurt.
- It has a capacity of 276 beds and 20 emergency beds in ten specialist clinics and institutes with the highest medical and nursing level.
- It also acts as an academic teaching hospital of the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main and one of the 6 designated indispensable emergency locations for Frankfurt.
- The hospital hygiene department coordinates with the Antibiotic Stewardship (ABS) program making it a safe place for patients with infectious diseases, and antibiotic consumption.
- Other than the medical services provided, the hospital provides an accompanying person who can spend the night for assistance; telephone and television for entertainment; taxi services; and book trolley to borrow books and magazines from for the stay.
- This hospital is regarded as one of the oldest health care establishments in the city with its magnificent history of nearly 800 years.
- The building on Lange Straße from 1839 was designed by the architect Heinrich Rumpf and was considered the most modern hospital building of its time.
University Hospital Frankfurt am Main, FrankfurtFrankfurt , Germany Established in : 1914 Number of Beds : 1500 Multi Specialty, About University Hospital Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt
- Established in 1914, University Hospital Frankfurt and faculty of medicine at Goethe University work together to ensure the best medical services.
- It has 32 departments and clinical institutes.
- The facility has more than 20 research institutes.
- The hospital follows modern standards in medical treatment to ensure the highest quality and safety.
- Spanned in an area of 424,931 sq, it has 1500 beds for inpatients.
- The medical facility receives more than 51,000 inpatients and 45,000 outpatients annually.
- Its special competence lies in oncology, neuroscience, cardiovascular medicine, cardiac surgery and other fields.
- The oncology department of the hospital has DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, DresdenDresden , Germany Established in : 1815 Number of Beds : 1300 Multi Specialty, About Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, Dresden
- Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, Dresden was established in the year 1815 and is one of the oldest and most reputed hospitals in Germany.
- The hospital is famous for its high standards of medical services and is recognised by many certificates received from international quality centers including ISO 19001 and DKG certificates.
- The University Hospital was a part of the “Best quality of medical service and patient care in Germany” list, published by Focus Health magazine and in 2020, 15 departments received the “Top National Hospital” award as well
- Since 2019, the doctors of the neurosurgery department use MRI-3 Tesla to monitor the patient’s state during the surgery, which makes the department one of the most technologically advanced in the country.
- The hospital’s activity is closely overseen by a Supervisory Council, which ensure the hospital upholds its quality and effective management.
- In 2007, the Dresden University Hospital Cancer Center received the “Best oncology center” from the German Cancer Aid Society (DKH).
- Since 2012. the Carl Gustav Carus Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center has been leading the Focus magazine “Best medical facilities in Germany” rating.
- The hospital includes general and special ophthalmological departments with 41 inpatient wards out of which 8 of them are for child patients.
Meoclinic Hospital, BerlinBerlin , Germany Established in : 2000 Number of Beds : 45 Multi Specialty, About Meoclinic Hospital, Berlin
- Founded in 2000, Meoclinic Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center and is part of MEOGROUP.
- The hospital is certified by the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard and meets the highest medical requirements of the European Union.
- Located in the center of Berlin, the hospital offers the highest level of medical services.
- The team of specialists provides high-quality assistance to every patient.
- Patients choose this hospital for neurology, plastic surgery, endocrinology, pediatric neurosurgery, obstetrics and gynecology.
- It has 5 narrow-focused centers – cardiology, radiology, phlebology, surgery and rehabilitation.
- The center has the latest equipment, including the newest devices of CT and MRI scan, Doppler ultrasonography, EEG and devices for conducting duplex 3D and 4D sonography.
- Spanned in an area of 4,500 square meters, it has 45 beds, including 6 intensive care beds, 3 inpatient and 1 outpatient operating theatres.
Asklepios Hospital Barmbek, HamburgHamburg , Germany Established in : 2015 Number of Beds : 620 Super Specialty, About Asklepios Hospital Barmbek, Hamburg
- Founded in 2005, Asklepios Hospital Barmbek is a part of the Asklepios medical group.
- The Asklepios group was founded in 1985 and is one of the largest networks of private clinics.
- All the hospitals of this group have in-house laboratories performing more than 18 million tests annually.
- The group is the first in Germany to be certified in accordance with the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
- The hospital offers state-of-the-art treatments to more than 80,000 national and international patients.
- It has been granted numerous certifications for its extremely advanced medical standards.
- The hospital has been recognized as one of the best clinics in the world in the field of medical tourism by Alliance for Quality of Medical Tourism.
- It has been awarded a CTQ quality certificate, which indicates impeccable medical services.
- This clinic is one of the renowned hospitals for the treatment of liver diseases.
- It is one of the few hospitals in the world to use bactericidal action of copper surfaces, including copper light switches and copper handles to create a “hospital free from germs”.
- According to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance Quality (MTQUA), the hospital ranks among the top ten hospitals in the world in the field of medical tourism.
Solingen Municipal Hospital, SolingenSolingen , Germany Established in : 1863 Number of Beds : 716 Multi Specialty, About Solingen Municipal Hospital, Solingen
- Operating since 1863, Solingen Municipal Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital that works under the University of Cologne, which gives it the status of an academic hospital.
- The hospital got a certificate of ‘best cancer treatment clinic in Germany’ from the German Cancer Society (DKG).
- Spanned in a lush green area, the hospital has more than 716 beds.
- The hospital is certified as a Baby-Friendly hospital and ISO 9001:2008 for quality services.
- According to Forbes, the doctors associated with the hospital are highly rated.
- The hospital receives more than 28,000 inpatients and 37,000 outpatients every year.
- It specializes in cancer treatment, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, orthopedics and cardiology.
- The hospital is a participant of various projects of the European Union (EU) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The staff here speaks English, German and Russian.
- Translator services are provided on request.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property