- United Arab Emirates(31)
- South Korea(20)
- South Africa(2)
- New Delhi(37)
- Navi Mumbai(2)
- Greater Noida(1)
- Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon(14)
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai(8)
- Apollo Hospitals, Mumbai(6)
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai(6)
- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai(5)
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai(5)
- Institute of Neurosciences, Kolkata(5)
- Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad(5)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Dhakuria)(5)
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali(5)
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi(4)
- SIMS Hospital, Vadapalani, Chennai(4)
- Apollo Medics Super Speciality Hospital, Lucknow(4)
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital(4)
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune(4)
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi(4)
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)(4)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi(4)
- AMRI Hospital, Kolkata (Mukundapur)(4)
- Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad(4)
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai(4)
- CK Birla Hospital, Jaipur(4)
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai(3)
- Vijaya Hospital, Chennai(3)
- Meitra Hospital, Kerala(3)
- Manipal Hospital Millers Road formerly Vikram Hospital Bangalore(3)
- Aster CMI Hospital (Hebbel) Bangalore(3)
- Medicover Hospital, Hitec City(3)
- Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore(3)
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon(3)
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar(3)
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida(3)
- Apollo Hospital, Seshadripuram(3)
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai(3)
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Mohali(3)
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon(3)
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon(2)
- Rockland Hospital, Manesar, Gurgaon(2)
- Paras JK Hospital, Udaipur(2)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi(2)
- Manipal hospitals Life's On, Whitefield(2)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon(2)
- MGM Healthcare, Chennai(2)
- KD Hospital Ahmedabad(2)
- Avanti Institute of Cardiology Pvt. Ltd.(2)
- Fortis Hospital, Kalyan(2)
- Asha Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India(2)
- Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore(2)
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi(2)
- Uppal Neuro Hospital Amritsar(2)
- Fortis Hospital, Vadapalani(2)
- Aster RV Hospital (J P Nagar) Bangalore(2)
- S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai(2)
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi(2)
- IBS Institute of Brain and Spine, New Delhi(2)
- Global Hospitals, Mumbai(2)
- AMRI Hospitals, Saltlake(2)
- Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi(2)
- Pace Hospital, Hyderabad(2)
- Reliance Hospitals, Navi Mumbai(2)
- Manipal Hospital, Jaipur(2)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali(2)
- Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Noida Sector 12(2)
- Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi(2)
- Aster Medcity Kochi(2)
- Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai(2)
- AMRI Hospitals, Bhubaneswar(2)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Ghaziabad(2)
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi(1)
- Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi(1)
- Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi(1)
- Apollo Children's Hospital, Chennai (1)
- Medicover Hospitals, Nellore(1)
- Neurogen Brain and Spine Institute, Mumbai(1)
- Sparsh Super Speciality Hospital, Infantry Road(1)
- Sanar International Hospital(1)
- Apollo Heart Centre, Chennai(1)
- Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad(1)
- Medicover Hospitals, Nashik(1)
- Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Center, Mumbai(1)
- QRG Health City, Faridabad(1)
- Medicover Hospitals, Aurangabad(1)
- Billroth Hospital, Chennai(1)
- Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida(1)
- Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai (1)
- Sharda Hospital, Greater Noida(1)
- Manipal Hospital, Baner(1)
- Zydus Hospital, Ahmedabad(1)
- Manipal hospitals Life's On, Jayanagar(1)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon(1)
- VPS Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi(1)
- Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute, Preet Vihar, New Delhi (1)
- Rainbow Children's Hospital and BirthRight by Rainbow, Hydernagar, Hyderabad(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Hyderguda(1)
- Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad(1)
- SS SPARSH Hospital (Mysore Road) Bangalore(1)
- Metro Mas Hospital, Jaipur(1)
- RLKC Hospital & Metro Heart Institute, Pandav Nagar, Delhi(1)
- Apollo First Med Hospitals, Kilpauk(1)
- Sparsh Hospital (Yeshwanthpur) Bangalore(1)
- Medicover Hospital, Sangareddy(1)
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata(1)
- W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon(1)
- Dr. Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai(1)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital, Faridabad(1)
- Aster MIMS, Calicut(1)
- Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad(1)
- Manipal Hospital, Pune(1)
- Brains Neuro Spine Centre, Bangalore(1)
- Apollo Hospital, Indore(1)
- Fortis Hospital, Noida(1)
- Apollo Hospital DRDO(1)
- Rainbow Children's Hospital and BirthRight by Rainbow, Hyderabad(1)
- Manipal North Side Hospital, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru(1)
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi(1)
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur(1)
- Fortis Hospital Ludhiana(1)
- National Heart Institute, New Delhi(1)
- Aster Prime Hospital, Hyderabad(1)
- Germanten Hospital(1)
- Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur(1)
- Manipal Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore(1)
- Apollo Cancer Hospital, Chennai(1)
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai(1)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia, Patiala(1)
- New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai(1)
- Manipal Hospital Formerly Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Bangalore (Yeshwanthpur)(1)
- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi(1)
- Yatharth Super Specialty Hospital, Greater Noida(1)
Best Parkinsons Disease Doctors in India
Doctors By City
Dr. Mohit Bhatt
Neurologist, Mumbai, IndiaDirector, 32 years of experience , , , Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai Highlights
Parkinson Disease Deep Brain Stimulation Wilson Disease.
- Dr. Mohit Bhatt is one of the leading Neurologists with an extensive 32+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in Deep Brain Stimulation, treatment of Movement Disorders, Wilson’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Brain Iron Disorders, Neurogenetic diseases, dystonia, tics, tremor as well as myoclonus.
- Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's, Worldwide conferences to talk bout deep brain stimulation. He is a member of the Movement Disorder Society, Parkinson's and related Movement Disorders Society, American Academy of Neurology (AAN), Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Maharashtra Association of Neurology (MAN), Bombay Neurological Association, Parkinson's Disease Foundation of India, and Basal Ganglia Club.
- Dr. Bhatt has completed his MBBS from the reputed Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai followed by MD in General Medicine and Dm in Neurology from the well known University of Bombay, Mumbai. Later, he did his fellowship from the prestigious National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queens Square, London.
Dr. Pravina Shah
Neurologist, Mumbai, IndiaConsultant, 45 years of experience , , , Highlights
Deep Brain Stimulation Lumbar Puncture Canalith Repositioning (CR) Gamma-Knife Radiosurgery Brain Tumor Surgery Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy) Epilepsy surgery ACL Reconstruction Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Vascular Surgery Insomnia Treatment Neuromuscular Disorders Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatment Video EEG.
- Dr. Pravina Shah is a renowned Neurologist with an extensive 45+ experience.
- Her expertise lies in Deep Brain Stimulation, Lumbar Puncture, Canalith Repositioning (CR), Gamma-Knife Radiosurgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy), Epilepsy surgery, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Vascular Surgery, Insomnia Treatment, Neuromuscular Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatment, and Video EEG.
- Dr. Shah did her graduation and post-graduation from the prestigious King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College. She is a member of the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Under her credit, there are numerous national and international publications and actively invited as guest chairperson in the scientific meetings, CME's, worldwide conferences to talk about neuromuscular disorders. She received the social Accomplishment Award by the International League Against Epilepsy and International Bureau for Epilepsy, an honor that is given only once in 2 years to one person in the world who has contributed to the cause of Epilepsy.
Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu
Neurologist, Bangalore, IndiaSenior Consultant, 38 years of experience , , , , Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road) Highlights
Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Stroke, Dizziness/vertigo, Balance disorder, Neck/back pain, Spinal cord disease, Weakness/paralytic diseases, Multiple sclerosis peripheral neuropathy
- Dr. Gnanamuthu has 38+ of experience in Neurology and Clinical Medicine and specializes in building teams to provide Advanced Specialized Medical Care to patients.
- He has developed some of the leading Clinical Departments & Teams for highly specialized Neurological Care.
- Dr. Chandran is known for advanced specialized medical care in neurology and as India’s most renowned clinical neurologist and has received Global recognition for Clinical Excellence through service, research, and education.
- His interests are in neurological infections, nervous system inflammation, para-infectious syndromes and tracing the link between genetic and epigenetic factors.
- He has 70+ publications in peer-reviewed journals and paper presentations at conferences both national & international
- Dr. Gnanamuthu completed MBBS 1975, MD - General Medicine in 1980 and DM - Neurology from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore in 1986 and has fellowship from Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, the UK in 2000.
- He can be followed on LinkedIn.
Dr. Sudhir Kumar
Neurologist, Hyderabad, IndiaConsultant, 17 years of experience , , , Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad Highlights
Neuromuscular disorders, Brain mapping, Nerve and Muscle Disorders, Peripheral Nerve
- Dr. Sudhir Kumar is a neurologist with 17+ years of experience.
- He completed MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) and DM - Neurology from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore.
- He is a member of American Heart / Stroke Association, Indian Medical Association (IMA), International Headache Society, life member of Indian Academy of Neurology and full member of Neurological Society of India.
- He has expertise in neuromuscular disorders, brain mapping, Craniotomy, Nerve and Muscle Disorders and Peripheral Nerve.
Dr. Sushil Tandel
Neurologist, Mumbai, IndiaConsultant, 22 years of experience , , Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai Highlights
- Dr. Sushil Tandel is a Neurologist with 22+ experience.
- Persuaded his MBBS from Seth Medical College, Mumbai followed by MD in Internal medicine and DM in Neurology from the reputed Institute of Neurology, London and he is a member of the American Academy of Neurology.
- He has worked in some of the premier institutes of India like Holy Family Hospital, Kohinoor Hospital, Bombay Hospital, Shushrusha Hospital, etc, and efficiently handles the case of neurotrauma, interventions, epilepsy, Migraine, Headaches, Unilateral pain, Lumbar puncture, and electroencephalography.
- Under his credit, there are extensive national and international publications accredited by indexed journals and has a good rapport with not just the patient but with his family as well.
Dr. A.K. Roy
Neurologist, Bangalore, IndiaConsultant, 42 years of experience , , , Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore Highlights
Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy) Epilepsy surgery Nerve and Muscle Disorders Neurological Problems Sleep Disorder Treatment Paralysis Peripheral Nerve Fibromyalgia Treatment Epilepsy Treatment Vertigo Treatment Migraine Treatment Parkinson's Disease Treatment Dementia Treatment Alzheimer's Disease
- Dr. A.K Roy is one of the top Neurologists with a vast 42 years of experience in the field.
- His key areas of interest are epilepsy surgery, sleep disorder treatment, paralysis, fibromyalgia treatment, vagus nerve stimulation, and many more.
- He also treats conditions like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, vertigo, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and Dementia.
- He was awarded Health Professional of the year by International Biographical Centre, England in 2005.
- Other than this, he received a fellowship from Rotary International in 2010.
- He was also appointed as an Advisor to Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi.
- Dr. Roy acquired a fellowship of IAN-2007 by the Indian Academy of Neurology, and ISAM-2006 by the Indian Aerospace Society.
- He has previously worked as Professor & HOD at St John’s Medical College, SVIMS, Indian Air Force, and CSI Hospital.
- He completed his MBBS from Prince of Wales Medical College, MD from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, and DM in Neurology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
Dr Sumit Singh
Neurologist, Gurgaon, IndiaDirector, 19 years of experience , , , Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Highlights
Neurology , Headache, Movement disorders – Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, writer’s cramp, Myasthenia Gravis, Nerve and muscle disorders Multiple sclerosis
- Dr Sumit Singh is counted among one of the most famed & experienced Neurologist in India.
- With a thriving experience of 19+ years, he has been instrumental in starting the first headache clinic and neuromuscular disorders clinic in north India at AIIMS.
- He has completed his MBBS from the M.L.B.Medical College Jhansi &MD (Medicine) L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut. Following which he did his DM (Neurology) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Dr Singh initiated the use of botulinium toxin for the first time in the country, and also extended its usage in trigeminal Neuralgia.
- He is one of the few neurologists in India for Spasticity, Limb dystonia’s, hemi facial spasm, oral dyskinesia’s, spasmodic dysphonia and writer’s cramp.
- Dr Singh has innovated the plasma exchange protocols for acute neuropathies, Myasthenia crisis, Polymyositis,
- He is the first neurologist in the country to introduce special protocols for Multiple Sclerosis.
- He is an active member of various Neurological Society of India Indian .Academy of Neurology, Delhi Neurological association, International Headache Society, Movement disorders Society
- Dr Singh’s expertize lies in Headache , Movement disorders Nerve and muscle disorders ,Multiple sclerosis
Dr. Srikanth Vemula
Neurologist, Hyderabad, IndiaConsultant, 20 years of experience , , Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad Highlights
Canalith Repositioning (CR) Parkinson's Disease Treatment Stroke Treatment Neuromuscular Disorders Headache Management Epilepsy Treatment Spinal Disorders Migraine Treatment Brain Mapping Spinal Tap Vascular Surgery Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA) Craniotomy Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Cranial Cyber-Knife Radiosurgery Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunt
- Dr. Srikanth Vemula is a renowned Neurologist practicing successfully for more than 20 years.
- He holds extensive experience in the treatment of Spinal Disorders, Migraine treatment, Brain Mapping, Spinal Tap, etc.
- After completing MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1999, he pursued DM in Neurology from PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2003.
- He is an active member of the Neurological Society of India.
- He was awarded Certificate of Honour for Participation in MS Symposium in 2017.
Dr. Vikram Kamath
Neurologist, Bangalore, IndiaSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience , , Highlights
Stroke, Neurological Problems, Neuro Infections, Demyelinating diseases
- Dr. Kamath has an experience of 15+ years in treating patients with stroke and Demyelinatingn diseases.
- He has clinical interests in Stroke, Demyelinating diseases, Neuroinfections, Neurological Problems and Neuro Infections.
- He completed his MBBS from Mangalore University, Karnataka, India in 1996 and DM Neuro from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in 2000.
Dr. KM Hassan
Neurologist, Noida, IndiaAdditional Director, 29 years of experience , , , , Jaypee Hospital, Noida Highlights
- Dr. KM Hassan is an eminent Neurologist with experience of more than 29 years.
- Professionally as a member, he is associated with the Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology, Indian Stroke Association, Indian Stroke Association, and Association of Physicians of India.
- He has expertise over the treatment of Stroke, Headaches, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease & Other Movement Disorders, Neuro-muscular Disorders, CNS Infections
- Dr. Hassan is renowned for his citations for the research work and he has more than 50 publications in the peer-reviewed journals
- He was invited as a speaker at Hirayama Disease at the European University of Rome, Italy.
- To become an expert in Neurology he took a few pieces of training such as Deep Brain Stimulation and Botox Therapy from University College London Queen Square Institute of Neurology and European Continuing Medical Training on Deep Brain Stimulation.
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right doctor
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property