Dr IPS Oberoi
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonFoot and Ankle Surgery , Hip Surgery , Knee Surgery , Shoulder Surgery , Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine , MBBS, MS, MCh, 25 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Videos Related to Dr IPS Oberoi
Knee and Hip Joint Replacement Surgeries Explained by Dr. IPS Oberoi
Patient from USA Sharing his Experience about Shoulder Surgery in India
Randell Greasley Narrates How a Successful Double Knee Replacement in India Cured his Wife
Patient from Congo sharing his experience about Limb Lengthening Surgery
Patient from Uzbekistan Talks About his Knee Replacement Surgery in India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr IPS Oberoi
Dr IPS Oberoi practices at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Yes, Dr IPS Oberoi does online consult. Patient can select Tele-consult or At Hospital while submitting the appointment request.
Dr IPS Oberoi specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr IPS Oberoi is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 25 years of experience.
Consultation fees of Dr IPS Oberoi is 1200. However it is advised to check the fees before booking the appointment.
Dr IPS Oberoi is MBBS, MS, MCh.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Hip Replacement Surgery in India
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- How Much Does it Cost For Knee Replacement Surgery in India?
- How Much Does a Hip Replacement Cost in India?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Recovery after ACL surgery in India
- Prosthetic Surgery in India
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- Which is the best hospital for knee replacement in India?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- What is the Success Rate of Knee Replacement in India?
- Why is India a Preferred Destination for Orthopedic Surgeries
- Dr. Harsimran Singh, Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon is Restoring Mobility and Keeping Our Nation in Motion
- Dr. C.S Dhar Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Shares his Thoughts
- Confused About Knee Replacement? Consult Dr. Avtar Singh a renowned Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Uma Chandran S can help You with the Repair of Dislocation
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Manu Bora’s Proficiency in the Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Replacement is one of the Key Specializations of Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. AB Govindaraj
- Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Deepak Raina Holds Good Experience with the Treatment of Paget’s Disease
- Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Vivek Mahajan’s Way of Treating Arthritis Through Cartilage Repair
- Dr. KMK Varma: India’s Accomplished Orthopedic Surgeon For Knee Replacement
- Have you Heard of Osteotomy and Dr. Deepak Raina Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon?
- Dr. P Sharat Kumar: the best Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon in Hyderabad
- Keep your bones healthy with India’s leading orthopaedic surgeon Dr Avtar Singh
- Keep your bones and joints healthy with India’s leading Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon: Dr Vikram. I. Shah
- Dr. (Col.) I P Arora: India’s Accomplished Orthopedic Surgeon For Knee Replacement
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.