Valve Replacement Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Valve Replacement?
Valve Replacement Surgery is the replacement of one or more of the heart valves with either an artificial heart valve or a bioprosthesis. It is an alternative to valve repair.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Valve Replacement Surgery involves the removal of the heart valve and replacing it with a mechanical valve, or a valve made from cow, pig or human heart tissue (biological tissue valve). Biological valves often eventually need to be replaced, as they degenerate over time.
Who is the Right Doctor for Valve Replacement?
The right doctor to consult for Valve Replacement is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual success rate varies between 72-84%.
Possible risks after valve replacement may include Bleeding, Blood clots, Valve dysfunction in replacement valves, Heart rhythm problems, Infection, Stroke, etc.
The cost of Valve Replacement includes the following:
- Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [blood tests, a chest X-ray, an echocardiogram (ECG) and an electrocardiogram (EKG)].
- Surgery cost (cost is different for different types of the valve)
- Type of Valve (2 variables are available - Mechanical valve and Tissue Valve) Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
- Medicine cost (blood thinners, antibiotics, etc.)
- Patient's hospital stay.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
- Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
- The severity of the disease
- Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as bleeding, blood clot, infection, etc.)
- Cost of Blood products (if required)
- An extended stay at the Hospital
- Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Valve Replacement in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Valve Replacement||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
|Mitral Valve Replacement||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
|Aortic Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
|Mitral Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
|Heart Double Valve Replacement||USD 14400 to USD 17600|
|Aortic Valve Repair||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Mitral Valve Repair||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic||USD 17100 to USD 20900|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Valve Replacement in TurkeyFilter
Showing 38 Hospitals and doctors for Valve Replacement in Turkey
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- The Emsey Hospital, Pendik aims to provide the best health quality services, Their team comprises well-trained specialists having extensive experience and the departments are well equipped with the latest treatment modalities.
- The Emsey Hospital’s Cardiology department provides services such as valvular heart diseases, coronary artery diseases, congenital heart diseases, hypertrophic cardiomyopathies, heart failure, and heart rhythm disorders, etc.
Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul
- Located in heart of Istanbul, Kolan International Hospital is a part of the Kolan Health Group.
- The group treats more than 1,000,000 patients annually.
- There are more than 3,000 staff members associated with Kolan group.
- It comprises 174 beds, 6 operating rooms and ICU with 58 beds.
- The hospital specializes in pediatric surgery, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, cardiology and vascular surgery.
- It is accredited with international health accreditation JCI confirming that the hospital meets high European service standards.
- The hospital provides translation services in Arabic, English, Russian, Azerbaijani and many more languages.
- The campus spans in an area of 20, 0000 square meters.
Medistanbul Hospital, Istanbul
- Located at the center of Istanbul’s transportation network of the European side, Medistanbul Hospital offers 24*7 medical needs meeting international standards.
- The staff follows the principle of ‘customer satisfaction and a multidisciplinary approach to serving its patients across the globe.
- The hospital along with its sub-branches has technical infrastructure and advanced medical technology.
- The hospital serves its patients with an active capacity of 100 beds.
Doctors for Valve Replacement in Turkey
Cardiac SurgeonProfessor, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Ata Kirilmaz is an Istanbul based Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist with 32+ years of experience in the field.
- He completed his graduation from GATA Military Medical Faculty, Ankara in 1989.
- He further completed his post-graduation with a specialization in Cardiac Electrophysiology from Case Western Reserve University (U.S.A.) in 1999 and earned the title of Electrophysiologist.
- He is well-versed with Electrocardiography, Solitary Papillary Muscle Hypertrophy, Ventricular Functions, Congenital heart surgeries and likewise.
- He has shared his medical knowledge through national and international journals and has even participated in numerous conferences across the globe.
Cardiac SurgeonChief, 34 years of experience
Prof. Dr. Halil Türkoglu is a Cardiac surgeon with 34+ years of experience. He is currently associated with Medipol University Hospital, Istanbul as Professor and Chief of Cardiovascular Surgery department.
He is a member of Ulusal Girişimsel Kardioloji Dergisi, Turkish Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Archieves of the Turkish Society of Cardiology and The Anatolian Journal of Cardiology. Dr. Türkoglu has various national and international publications under his name.
Dr. Türkoglu attained degree in Chest and Cardiovascular Surgery from Hacettepe University in 1979 followed medical qualification in Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery in 2011. He completed medical training from Hacettepe University and Deutsches Herzzentrum, Berlin, Germany.
Cardiac SurgeonHead of Department, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Haldun Karagöz is a cardiovascular surgeon with 27+ years of experience.
- He has developed many unique techniques in the cardiac field.
- He graduated from Ankara University, Ankara in 1982 and completed his specialization training in Cardiovascular Surgery from Ankara University, Ankara in 1990.
- His areas of expertise include Angioplasty, Stent placement, Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), CABG, Heart valve repair or replacement, heart transplant, Carotid surgery and more.
- Dr. Haldun has many publications under his credit in national and international journals.
Valve Replacement Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Valve Replacement
FAQ videos related to Valve Replacement
More searches related to Valve Replacement
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Valve Replacement in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Valve Replacement in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 54% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 8% lower than Turkey
- India, USD 5200 to USD 7800, approximately 46% lower than Turkey
- Germany, USD 48000 to USD 72000, approximately 400% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 52000 to USD 78000, approximately 442% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 21600 to USD 32400, approximately 125% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 10400 to USD 15600, approximately 8% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 8% lower than Turkey