Ivf Cost In IndiaChat
What is Ivf?
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology, where mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. The fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs (embryos) are transferred to the uterus.
One complete cycle of IVF takes about three weeks. The procedure can be done using your eggs and your partner's sperm.
Another way is using eggs, sperm, or embryos from a known or anonymous donor.
How is the Procedure Performed?
IVF involves several steps -
ovarian stimulation, you might receive an injectable medication containing a follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), a luteinizing hormone (LH), or a combination of both for stimulating the ovary to produce multiple eggs.
Egg retrieval, Transvaginal ultrasound aspiration is the usual retrieval method to collect eggs.
For sperm retrieval (the partner will provide the sample), fertilization is done; after that, healthy sperm and mature eggs are mixed and incubated overnight, and the embryo is transferred into the vagina.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The chances of having a healthy baby using IVF depend on many factors, such as your age, ovarian reserve, and sperm count.
The average success rate is 60-70 percent.
The cost of IVF includes:
Cost for Diagnostic tests, some of which may include hormone-specific tests (FSH, AMH, and Estradiol) tubal patency tests, prolactin tests, and semen evaluation
Procedure cost (depends on the type of procedure)
Types of procedures - fresh, frozen, cleavage (day 3), blastocyst (day 5), single, and multiple embryo transfers
Post-Operative cost (The IVF cycle takes around four weeks and there are 3-6 visits between the start of stimulation and egg retrieval.)
Patient's hospital stay (IVF is an outpatient procedure, however in some cases, the patient needs to be admitted to the hospital before the process)
Note: It is advised to do a blood pregnancy test after 12-14 days of IVF and to avoid a home pregnancy test as may wrongly give a false positive if tested before 7 days due to residual HCG after the shot given for egg maturation.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
Age of the patient
Post-IVF patients may feel some side effects (nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, decreased frequency of urination, feeling of faintness, weight gain, stomach pain and bloating, breast tenderness, constipation, cramping)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
If any extra investigations are required
Cost related to Ivf in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|IVF||Rs.155400 to Rs.207200|
|ICSI||Rs.144300 to Rs.192400|
|IVF with Donor Eggs||Rs.190920 to Rs.254560|
|IVF-1 cycle own egg and sperm + IMSI including Injections||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
|IVF - 1 cycle own egg and sperm+ ICSI including Injections||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||Rs.17760 to Rs.23680|
|TESA/ PESA||Rs.17760 to Rs.23680|
|Blastocyst Culture and Transfer||Rs.12432 to Rs.16576|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Ivf
Types of Fertilization.
Steps in IVF procedure.
Types of IVF treatment.
Benefits of IVF.
Perspective patients of IVF.
Top hospitals and doctors for Ivf in IndiaFilter
Showing 131 Hospitals and doctors for Ivf in India
This is one of the topmost gynecology hospitals in India, with a panel of expert surgeons available for performing several gynecological and laparoscopic surgeries.
The hospital is well-known for having the latest equipment for fertility treatment including In Vitro Fertilization, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Blastocyst Culture, Assisted Hatching, Pre-implantation Screening, and Diagnosis etc.
The hospital is led by Dr. Kaberi Baneerji, who is a leading gynecologist having an experience of nearly 10 years.
She is an expert in handling complicated cases of multiple IVF failures and has dealt with nearly 6000 pregnancy cases.
NOVA IVI Fertility, Mumbai
The hospital is well-equipped with the cutting-edge technologies and the latest devices to perform infertility procedures such as IUI, IVF, ICSI, blastocyst culture, assisted hatching, endoscopy etc.
The specialists have a vast experience in treating various cases including male fertility, unexplained fertility, low ovarian reserve, PCOS, endometriosis, tubal factor infertility etc.
Dr. Manish Banker is working as a gynecologist with the hospital, having an experience of nearly 22 years.
He is one of the pioneers in IVF and has done nearly 8000 cases so far.
Nova IVI Fertility, Bangalore
- Established in 2011, Nova IVI Fertility Centre at Sadashivanagar has been helping thousands of couples to become parents.
- There are three centers at different places in Bangalore - Koramangala, Sadashivanagar and Kammanahalli.
- The second center was launched at Koramangala in 2014 and third center at Kammanahalli in 2015.
- The center has right mix of technology and proficiency to offer the best treatment in accordance with international guidelines.
Doctors for Ivf in India
Infertility SpecialistChairman, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Bindu Garg is one of the best Infertility and IVF Specialists in Delhi with 30+ years of experience.
- She has bagged many awards, including Mahatma Gandhi Samman held at House of Lords, London, Swastha Bharat Samman, India News Award for her contribution to infertility services, and more.
- She completed her graduation from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, MD from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Dr. Garg pursued her post-graduation in reproductive medicine at Monash University, Australia, which is the best center for Reproductive Sciences. Then, she completed her training in Human Reproductive Sciences at Cleveland University, USA.
- She aims to provide the best infertility treatments with the highest success rate to every patient.
Infertility SpecialistDirector, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Manish Banker is among the top Infertility Specialists in India.
- His area of interest lies in IVF & ART treatments.
- With a thriving experience of 32+ years, he has successfully treated over 15,000 cases of infertility across the country.
- He has completed his MBBS & MD (Gold Medalist while pursuing MD) from Gujrat University. Following which he did a diploma in IVF from the University of Giel, Germany.
- He is the regional representative of the International Committee for Monitoring ART, a WHO affiliate.
- He also sits on the surveillance board of the International Federation of Fertility Societies and the International Affairs Committee of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- Dr. Banker is currently a member of the draft committee for the ART Bill of India & has been publishing the National ART Registry of India for 10 years.
- He has numerous publications in national and international journals and has contributed to chapters in various textbooks.
- Dr. Manish is the Founder Board Member of ASPIRE [ Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproductive Endocrinology].
Cost of consultation for Ivf with Dr. Manish Banker starts from INR 1000.
Infertility SpecialistSenior Consultant, 13 years of experience
- Dr Sushma Ved is a highly proficient Senior Embryologist who has various experiences working abroad and in India.
- She was trained in Embryology under the supervision of a renowned expert Prof. D. Krebs at the University of Bonn, Germany from 1992 – 2004 specialising in IVF & ICSI techniques.
- She has conducted more than 6000 IVF-ICSI Cycles.
- Dr Sushma has published many articles in Embryology to her credit that have been published in reputed national and international journals.
- She is a member of the Indian Fertility Society (IFS), The International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS), Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), and EART.
- She speaks English and Hindi fluently.
Ivf Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Ivf - Most Frequently Asked Questions
In natural conception, fertilization of the egg and sperm occurs inside a woman's body, when the fertilized embryo continues to grow inside a woman's uterus, pregnancy results in the birth of a baby about 9 months later. This process is called natural or unassisted conception.
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) are special medical procedures that are used to aid the woman in getting pregnant.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after a year of having regular unprotected sex.
Most IVF doctors recommend transferring up to three embryos at a time to increase the chances of pregnancy, which may result in multiple pregnancies.
Results may differ from one clinic to another Pregnancy rates reflect the number of women who became pregnant after IVF. But not all pregnancies result in a live birth. Live birth rates reflect the number of women who give birth to a living child.Usually the percentage of live birth ranges between 40-45 percent for a patient below the age of 35 yrs .
In the process of IVF the woman’s egg are being retrieved surgically and then it is fertilized in the laboratory by mixing with the partner sperm. The fertilized egg is being left to grow for two to five days and then it is surgically transferred to woman’s womb.
There are various factor which has an important role in determining whether the patient can go for IVF treatment such as low sperm count, endometriosis, problem in uterus or fallopian tube, ovulation disorder, sperm not able to penetrate or survice in the cervical mucus.
The success rate of IVF is determined according to the age, apart from age the other factors which plays an important role in success of IVF varies according to the height, weight, the condition causing infertility, sperm count, reproductive history and the number of previous pregnancy, miscarriage and birth.
Before your IVF you should stop smoking, drinking alcohol & reduce your caffeine intake. It has also seen that nicotine can cause aging of the ovaries and makes the egg resistant to fertilization.
Once it is confirmed that you are pregnant, you need to see your gynaecologist for your blood test and ultrasound to check how pregnancy is being progressing.
Your doctor will decide the number of embryos to be transferred into your uterus. If only single embryo is transferred then it will be not possible to have multiple pregnancies. The chances of giving birth from multiple embryos are somewhat higher than transferring a single embryo.
During the Ivf - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The process of IVF can last anywhere from four to six weeks before egg retrieval. Embryos will be implanted two to five days after it. It is usually not successful in first attempt most patient has to undergo multiple cycle to become pregnant.
IVF is generally performed by Gynecologist doctors or a reproductive endrocinologist who have special interest in fertility treatment and are qualified for it.
During the process of IVF, the mature eggs are being collected from the ovaries and then they are fertilized and transferred to the uterus. For completing one full cycle of IVF it will take about three weeks or even longer time.
After Ivf - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Outcomes may vary from one clinic to another. Pregnancy rates reflect the number of women who became pregnant after IVF. However, not all pregnancies result in a live birth. Surviving birth rates reflect the number of women who give birth to a living child. The survival rate for a patient under the age of 35 is usually between 40-45 percent.
Unused embryos may be frozen and implanted later or donated
It is advised to do a blood pregnancy test after 12-14 days of IVF and to avoid home pregnancy test as may wrongly give a false positive if tested before 7 days due to residual HCG after the shot given for egg maturation.
If the eggs are unhealthy you can use donor eggs
Yes, you can travel back.
Some of the restrictions which you have to follow during your IVF is quit smoking and drinkling, vigorous exercise, medications, taking herbal supplements.
Patients are asked to wait for one to two full menstrual cycle before starting the another IVF cycle. Some other tests are needed which can even delay the IVF cycles.
Some of the side effects associated with IVF are nausea or vomiting, shortness of breath, decreased frequency of urination, feeling of faintness, weight gain, stomach pain and bloating, breast tenderness, constipation, cramping.
How much does Ivf cost in different cities in India?
The price for Ivf in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.131313 to Rs.205387
- Gurgaon: Rs.134680 to Rs.202020
- Noida: Rs.126263 to Rs.210438
- Chennai: Rs.134680 to Rs.193603
- Mumbai: Rs.138047 to Rs.205387
- Bangalore: Rs.131313 to Rs.198653
- Kolkata: Rs.126263 to Rs.190236
- Jaipur: Rs.117845 to Rs.188552
- Mohali: Rs.121212 to Rs.286195
- Ahmedabad: Rs.112795 to Rs.186869
- Hyderabad: Rs.129630 to Rs.196970
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Infertility Specialist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Ivf
FAQ videos related to Ivf
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Ivf in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Ivf in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 29% lower than India
- Thailand, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 43% higher than India
- Germany, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 43% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 43% higher than India