- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(24)
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery(23)
- Microvascular Decompression MVD(23)
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery(23)
- Vascular neurosurgery(23)
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)(23)
- CyberKnife Treatment(23)
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment(23)
- Thecoperitonial shunt(23)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery(23)
- Microsurgical tumor removal(23)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR(23)
- Endoscopic decompression(23)
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy(23)
- Acoustic Neuroma(23)
- Spine Tumour Surgery(23)
- Carotid Endarterectomy(23)
- Cerebral Angiogram(23)
- Brain Tumor Surgery(23)
- High Cervical Stimulation(23)
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx (23)
- Cerebral Angioplasty(23)
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment(23)
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation(23)
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment(23)
- Gliomas Treatment(23)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain(23)
- Paediatric Aneurysm(23)
- Endovascular Coiling(23)
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery(23)
- Drug Pump Implantation for Chronic Pain Management(23)
- Arteriovenous Malformations(23)
- Surgical Clipping(23)
- Sacral Neuromodulation(23)
- Temporal Lobectomy(23)
- Spinal Cord Injury - Stem Cell Treatment(23)
- Hydrocephalus Treatment(23)
- Microsurgical repair of encephalocele(23)
- Skull Base Surgery(23)
- Peripheral nerve surgery(23)
- Craniotomy Surgery(23)
- Corpus Callosotomy(23)
- Spina Bifida Treatment(23)
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor(23)
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST(23)
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment (23)
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment(22)
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment(22)
- Conservative management(22)
- Bell's Palsy Treatment(22)
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment(22)
- Traumatic injuries to the head and neck(22)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment(22)
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy(22)
- Stroke Treatment(22)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)(22)
- VP Shunting(22)
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment(22)
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment(22)
- VNS implantation(22)
- Parkinson's Disease(22)
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment(22)
- Deep Brain Stimulation(22)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation(22)
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment(22)
- Narcolepsy Treatment(22)
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment(22)
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical(8)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression (8)
- Spinal abnormalties(8)
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft(8)
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy(8)
- Spinal Disc Replacement(8)
- Spinal Instrumentation (8)
- Revision Spine Surgery(8)
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery(8)
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty(8)
- Spinal Fusion Surgery(8)
- Spinal deformity and scoliosis(8)
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine(8)
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy(8)
- Spinal Laminectomy(8)
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment(8)
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)(8)
- Total Disc Replacement(8)
- Early Onset Scoliosis Surgery(8)
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery(8)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy(8)
- Slip Disc(8)
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment(8)
- TLIF surgery(8)
- Cervical Corpectomy(8)
- Spinal Stenosis(8)
- Multiple Sclerosis(8)
- Spine Detethering surgery(8)
- Disc Herniation(8)
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper(8)
- Prolapsed Disc(8)
- Cervical Spine(8)
- Spinal Dysraphism Treatment(8)
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery(8)
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement(8)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(8)
- Spine Decompression Surgery(8)
- Cervical Spine Surgery(8)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(8)
- Surgery for Spina Bifida(8)
- Cervical Spondylosis(8)
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine(8)
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED(8)
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation(8)
- Micro Discectomy(8)
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld(8)
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression (8)
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical(8)
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion(8)
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression (8)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery(8)
Best Neurology And Neurosurgery Hospitals in Malaysia
Hospitals By City
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala LumpurKuala Lumpur , Malaysia Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 370 Multi Specialty, About Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala LumpurKuala Lumpur , Malaysia Established in : 1974 Number of Beds : 335 Multi Specialty, About Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Gleneagles Hospital, PenangPenang , Malaysia Established in : 1973 Number of Beds : 360 Multi Specialty, About Gleneagles Hospital, Penang
- Gleneagles Hospital, Penang has been providing healthcare services for 48 years with the highest quality medical and surgical services, patient care, and support.
- It was given a JCI accreditation with a Gold Seal of Approval for international quality standards for patient care and organization management in 2016; a reflection of the Hospital's exemplary healthcare quality standards.
- It is a tertiary care hospital for both national and international patients providing a one-stop services.
- Its comprehensive medical and surgical specialities include Cariology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Electrophysiology, ENT, Endocrine Surgery, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Gynaecological Oncology, Interventional Radiology, Paediatrics including Orthopaedics, Surgery, and Urology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery, Spinal Surgery and other specialities.
- The Hospital is also Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accredited.
- International patients are assisted in services such as visa, flight, doctor's appointment and hospital discharge, emergency, airport transfers, special dietary needs, accommodation, language interpretation, and local sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital PenangPenang , Malaysia Established in : 1970 Number of Beds : 190 Multi Specialty, About Pantai Hospital Penang
Pantai Hospital Penang is one of the many hospitals owned by the Pantai Group, a leading healthcare services provider in Malaysia.
The Hospital specialises in Neurology and Cardiology besides having excellent medical and patient care in departments like Oncology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Renal Medicines, Urology and others.
It has three Centres of Excellence namely, the Cancer Centre, Heart Centre, and Stroke Centre.
It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) that is under the Ministry of Health.
It is supported by cutting edge medical and surgical technologies like 160-Slice CT Scan, 64-Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometer (DEXA), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, Ultrasonography to mention a few.
The Hospital also has an International Patient Centre that will assist international patients from appointment to discharge along with complimentary chauffeured services to hotels or accommodations in Penang.
It also offers a choice of Health Screening Packages for both men and women.
KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital, AmpangKuala Lumpur , Malaysia Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 200 Multi Specialty, About KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital, Ampang
- KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital is a premier hospital that is owned by the KPJ Healthcare Group, one of the leading providers of private healthcare in Malaysia.
- It is a multispecialty hospital that offers 25 medical and surgical procedures including Cardiology & Cardiothoracic, Breast & Endocrine, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Interventional Radiology, Radiotherapy & Oncology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Obesity/Bariatric Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
- The Hospital is the first in Malaysia to receive full accreditation status by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) for the 6th consecutive 4-year term 2016-2020.
- Besides, it is a Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited Hospital with quality healthcare covering 350 standards from surgical, hygiene, and anaesthesia procedures to medical staff and nurses.
- It is also certified by SIRIM QAS International for ISO 18001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 9001:2007.
- It was awarded "Baby-Friendly Hospital" (BFH) in 2006 by the Ministry of Health.
- The Lloyd's Quality Assurance Ltd for food safety has awarded the Hospital the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification.
- Moreover, in 2018 it received Planetree Gold certification from Planetree International for excellence in person-centred care making it one of the first hospitals in South East Asia to receive such honour.
Sunway Medical Centre, SelangorKuala Lumpur , Malaysia Established in : 1999 Number of Beds : 617 Multi Specialty, About Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor
- Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor is a tertiary private healthcare hospital and one of the leading hospitals in the region.
- It offers comprehensive medical and surgical specialities like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Spine Surgery, Infertility Treatments, ENT, Paediatrics and many others.
- It has 26 Centres of Excellence that provide integrated, personalised, and customer-focused services.
- Its excellence in providing cutting edge healthcare services is evident through the many awards it has received like the Malaysia Smart Hospital Company of the Year 2021, Asia Pacific Oncology (Radiation) Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Fertility Hospital of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Paediatric Ophthalmology Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Medical Tourism Hospital of the Year 2020, CHT Pursuit of Excellence National Award 2020 - Healthcare category, to mention more recent ones.
- It is the first hospital in Southeast Asia to be awarded the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) accreditation.
- It also is accredited as the Europeans Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) designated Centre of Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care for the period of 2019-2021.
- The Medical Centre is supported by avante grade technologies like Gamma Knife ICON, da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical system, Siemens xSPECT-CT, Varian TrueBeam Stx, Philips Azurion, intra operative radiation therapy (IORT) to give the best diagnosis and treatment to patients.
- Sunway Medical Centre is affiliated with University of Cambridge, Royal Papworth Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Monash University Malaysia to further its strive for excellence in medical education, training, and research.
- It has an International Patient Centre that supports patients from around the world everything from admission to discharge and follow-up along with accommodations, visa, food, transportation, cost estimation etc.
Prince Court Medical Centre, MalaysiaKuala Lumpur , Malaysia Established in : 2002 Number of Beds : 270 Multi Specialty, About Prince Court Medical Centre, Malaysia
- Prince Court Medical Centre, Malaysia, is a private healthcare facility established in 2002.
- It is one of the leading healthcare providers in Malaysia and the first private hospital in Klang Valley to receive JCI accreditation.
- They provide medical services for several departments such as Cardiology, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Burns, ENT, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Nephrology, Oncology, Orthopaedic & Spine Surgery, etc.
- The doctors and medical staff of the centre provide world-class facilities with innovative technologies for excellent patient services.
- For a comfortable stay with current healthcare technology, the nurses of the medical centre provide 24 hours nursing care.
- They also provide eHealth services in which the patient can take follow-up consultations in the comfort of their home without any hassle.
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh, MalaccaMelaka , Malaysia Established in : 1986 Number of Beds : 200 Multi Specialty, About Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh, Malacca
- Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh or or PHAK is a 35-year-old tertiary care hospital that has been serving people with dedication, comfort, and a holistic approach.
- It is one of 14 hospitals operated by the Pantai Holdings Sdn Bhd (Pantai Group), Malaysia's leading private healthcare group.
- It is a multispecialty hospital that excels particularly in Cardiology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Geriatric Medicine, General Surgery, Renal Medicine, and Urology.
- The Hospital has Centres of Excellence namely, Cancer Care, Cardiac & Cardiothoracic Care, and Orthopaedics Centre.
- To have a the right diagnoses and treatments, the Hospital is supported by the state-of-the art technologies and equipment such as 640-Slice CT Scanner, Biplane X-Ray System, and Linear Accelerator ELEKTA Synergy.
- It is the first hospital in southern Malaysia to install SagiNova HDR Afterloader for high dose rate image-guided (3D) brachytherapy.
- It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) under the Malaysian Ministry of Health which recognises the highest standard of safety and quality for healthcare services.
- The International Patient services assist in appointments, airport and ferry transfers, hotel accommodations, billing, and follow-up.
Island Hospital Penang, MalaysiaPenang , Malaysia Established in : 1996 Number of Beds : 300 Multi Specialty, About Island Hospital Penang, Malaysia
- Island Hospital Penang was established in 1996 in Penang, Malaysia and is regarded as one of the top hospitals as it was recognized as the "Top Medical Tourism Hospital" in 2012 by the Malaysian Ministry of Health.
- The hospital is approved by the Malaysia Society for Quality in Health (MSQH).
- Island Hospital has bagged the Medical Tourism Initiative of the Year - Malaysia award at the Healthcare Asia Awards 2022 for its development of the first phase of Island Medical City (IMC).
- The 3 Tesla MRI equipment, the Fibroscan to assess liver disease, 3D laparoscopic surgery, and the anti-gravity treadmill are just a few examples of the cutting-edge technology offered at the hospital.
- It can deliver diagnosis results in just one day as it uses cutting-edge facilities and technologies.
- About 300,000 patients are treated at Island Hospital Penang each year.
Subang Jaya Medical Centre, Subang JayaKuala Lumpur , Malaysia Established in : 1985 Number of Beds : 444 Multi Specialty, About Subang Jaya Medical Centre, Subang Jaya
- A joint venture of Ramsay Health Care, Australia and Sime Darby, Malaysia, Subang Jaya Medical Centre is the flagship hospital of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care.
- The Hospital provides tertiary care with a wide range of comprehensive specialities and is well known for its pioneering clinical practice, cutting edge medical technologies, and progress through continual scientific research.
- Its medical and surgical specialities include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology (Reproductive Medicine Specialist), Gynaecology (Urogynaecology), Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oculoplastic Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery, an extensive Paediatrics specialities like Cardiology, Dermatology, Genetics & Metabolism, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and many more.
- The quality healthcare services it provides are reflected through its JCI Accreditation and many awards it has received in such as the Best Practices Award, Malaysia Hospital Company of the Year 2021, Best Hospital of the Year in Asia Pacific 2020, Nephrology Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific 2020, Oncology (Surgical) Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific 2020, and Best Hospital of the Year in Malaysia 2020.
- It is also the only Hospital in Malaysia to win the Prime Minister’s Quality Award (Private sector category) twice - 1998 & 2003.
- It has a dedicated International Patients Care team that assist patients from appointment to discharge along with visa, accommodation, cost estimation, and other necessary services.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property