- Subang Jaya
- 444 Beds
- Established in : 1985
- Multi Specialty
- A joint venture of Ramsay Health Care, Australia and Sime Darby, Malaysia, Subang Jaya Medical Centre is the flagship hospital of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care.
- The Hospital provides tertiary care with a wide range of comprehensive specialities and is well known for its pioneering clinical practice, cutting edge medical technologies, and progress through continual scientific research.
- Its medical and surgical specialities include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology (Reproductive Medicine Specialist), Gynaecology (Urogynaecology), Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oculoplastic Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery, an extensive Paediatrics specialities like Cardiology, Dermatology, Genetics & Metabolism, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and many more.
- The quality healthcare services it provides are reflected through its JCI Accreditation and many awards it has received in such as the Best Practices Award, Malaysia Hospital Company of the Year 2021, Best Hospital of the Year in Asia Pacific 2020, Nephrology Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific 2020, Oncology (Surgical) Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific 2020, and Best Hospital of the Year in Malaysia 2020.
- It is also the only Hospital in Malaysia to win the Prime Minister’s Quality Award (Private sector category) twice - 1998 & 2003.
- It has a dedicated International Patients Care team that assist patients from appointment to discharge along with visa, accommodation, cost estimation, and other necessary services.
Jalan SS 12/1A
Subang Jaya 47500
Team and Specialities
- It has a Cancer & Radiosurgery Centre that provides advanced cancer treatment options like Cancer Screening, Surgery, Radiation Therapy, Cancer Drugs, Stem Cell Transplant, Supportive Treatments (counselling, patient & family support, nutrition, pharmacy etc).
Top Doctors At Subang Jaya Medical Centre, Subang Jaya
Dr. HJ Nik Isahak Wan Abdullah
Cardiac Surgeon , 30 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Ganesalingam Kanagasabai
Medical Gastroenterologist , 18 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. C K Ranjeev Prabhakeran
Medical Gastroenterologist , 15 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Ang Chin Guan
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 20 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- The Hospital has a capacity of 444 beds with a wide selection of rooms depending on one's budget.
- It has a 24/7 Emergency Department that has diagnostics and laboratory services and a team of specialists.
- There is an in-house cafe, convenience stores, and pharmacy.
- Subang Jaya Medical Centre is located in the suburban town of Subang Jaya, about 30 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur.
- It is about 50 minutes by car from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- The Subang Jaya KTM and LRT Stations are 5 minutes away from the Hospital. From the Stations, you can take a Grab or bus to the hospital.
- There are also plenty of taxis and taxi services to commute.
- Hotels like the Dorsett Grand Subang, Holiday Villa are at walking distance. Hotel prices range from USD 14. There are other alternatives depending on one's budget.
- There are plenty of restaurants and cafes within a 7-minute ride.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation