- South Africa(31)
- South Korea(29)
- United Arab Emirates(23)
Best Neurology And Neurosurgery Hospitals in Singapore
Changi General Hospital, Singapore, Singapore Established in : 1998 Number of Beds : 1000 Multi Specialty, About Changi General Hospital, Singapore
- Changi General Hospital is the first "purpose-built" general hospital and an academic medical institution in Singapore that serves communities in the east and north eastern regions of Singapore.
- It is the first hospital in Singapore to be awarded JCI accreditation in its Heart Failure Programme and Acute Myocardial Infarction Programme.
- It is part of the SingHealth (Singapore Health Services) cluster of healthcare institutions.
- It has a holistic and patient-centred approach to communities through its innovative technologies and collaboration with sectors within and outside the health sector.
- It has Centres of Excellence which specialises in areas and provides one-stop patient-centred care in areas such as Cardiac Centre, Breast Centre, Chronic Pain Clinic, NCC Oncology Clinic, Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolic & Endocrine Centre (DOME), Dermatology Clinic, Digestive Diseases Centre, General Surgery Clinic, Singapore Sport & Exercise Medicine Centre, Spine Centre etc.
- Other clinical specialities include Cardiology, Gastrointestinal & Hepatology, Geriatric Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology, Surgery, Sleep Medicine, Urology and many more.
- It also has Allied Health Departments like Rehabilitative Services, Podiatry, Clinical Psychology, Nutrition & Dietetics, and Pharmacy among others.
- The hospital has been a recipient of many awards such as Newsweek World’s Best Hospitals 2022 (Singapore), Newsweek World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2022, Singapore Health Quality Awards 2022, Newsweek World’s Best Smart Hospitals 2021, National Medical Excellence Awards 2021 – National Clinical Excellence Team Award: GPFirst Programme, and many more.
- Since 2021, it has been the only hospital in Singapore to be awarded Newsweek World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2022 in the areas of Neurosurgery and Orthopaedics.
- It is the first public hospital to receive the ISO 22301:2019 certification in Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore, Singapore Established in : 1844 Number of Beds : 1700 Multi Specialty, About Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) is the 2nd largest acute care hospital in Singapore with more than 1700 beds and is a tertiary referral hospital.
- It has the busiest trauma centre in the country having 100 trauma cases every day and performing 100 surgeries daily. It is recognised as the People's Hospital serving a population of 1.4 million living in central Singapore.
- It is the flagship hospital of the National Healthcare Group, a part of Singapore's Public Healthcare System, and a teaching hospital for Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine.
- It is marked as a historic institution with its heritage dating back to 1844 when its foundation was laid and the purpose was to take care of the poor as Singapore was fast becoming a trading centre and many immigrants became poor, destitute, and suffered malnutrition. Tan Tock Seng, a successful businessman, stepped up to fund the building.
- In time, new constructions came up and Centres of Excellence were established namely, the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID), NHG Eye Institute (NHGEI), Institute for Geriatrics & Active Ageing (IGA), TTSH Rehabilitation Centre, and Ang Mo Kio Specialist Centre (AMKSC).
- It has 36 Clinical disciplines like Cardiology, Dental Surgery, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Neuroradiology, Orthopaedics, Radiation Oncology, and Urology and many more.
- It also has Allied Health Services & Pharmacy including Care & Counselling, Podiatry, Nutrition & Dietetics, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, Psychology, and Prosthetics & Orthotics.
- Moreover, TTSH has two national speciality centres - the National Skin Centre (NSC) and the National Neuroscience Institute (NNI).
- The hospital hosts the largest purpose-built innovation centre for healthcare - the Ng Teng Fong Centre for Healthcare Innovation (CHI) and its Co-Learning Network of 37 local and international partners.
- By 2023, being a pioneering and innovative leader in healthcare, it will have the Integrated Care Hub - a sub-acute care and rehabilitation with 600 beds.
- TTSH is a recipient of several awards such as the Employee Experience Awards 2022, SG:D Techblazer Award 2021, Asian Hospital Management Award 2021, NHG Recognition Awards 2021 and many more.
- It also allows Guide Dogs for visually impaired patients.
Raffles Hospital, Singapore, Singapore Established in : 2002 Number of Beds : 380 Multi Specialty, About Raffles Hospital, Singapore
- Raffles Hospital is a tertiary care hospital that is patient-centred by providing specialist care with the most advanced technologies.
- It is a flagship hospital of the Raffles Medical Group, one of the leading private healthcare service providers in Singapore and South East Asia.
- It has specialist clinics which offer one-stop comprehensive and integrated medical services equipped with diagnostic services including an advanced imaging centre, a day surgery ward, an endoscopy ward, a radiotherapy suite, and training facilities.
- It has Service Centres on Cancer, Children, Counselling, Diabetes & Endocrine, Dialysis, ENT, Eye, Fertility, Heart, Internal Medicine, Neuroscience, Nuclear Medicine, Orthopaedic, Pain Management, Rehabilitation, Skin & Aesthetics, Surgery, Urology, & Women.
- Additionally, it has broad spectrum of specialities like Bone Marrow Transplant, Bariatric Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Neonatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neurology, Neuroscience, Paediatrics and many more.
- It also provides services like Covid 19 Test, Health Screening, Raffles Executive Medical Centre, Statutory Health Check, Raffles Dental, and Chinese Medicine.
- It has international patient representatives who assist in medical appointments with specialists, arrangements on flights, visas, and accommodations, medical follow-up, and other necessary requirements.
- It is the first hospital in Singapore to collaborate with the Ministry of Health of Health's Emergency Care Collaboration to receive subsidised patients from the Singapore Civil Defence Force since 2015.
- The National Trauma Committee has also accredited and certified the hospital as a trauma hospital in 2018.
- It has the JCI accreditation for its international quality and excellent standard of practice.
- In 2016, the hospital was rated Hospital of the Year by Frost & Sullivan Singapore Excellence Awards.
- In 2020, it was ranked number 10 amongst hospitals in Singapore by Newsweek.
Mount Alvernia Hospital, Singapore Established in : 1961 Number of Beds : 319 Multi Specialty, About Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Mount Alvernia Hospital was founded and opened by the nuns from the Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood (FMDM) on March 4, 1961.
- It is a 319-bedded hospital with tertiary medical capabilities and two multi-disciplinary medical specialist centers.
- The hospital focuses on providing sound fiscal management and operational excellence.
- The hospital is a perfect place for patients to recover post-treatment as it is located near MacRitchie Reservoir, Singapore’s oldest reservoir.
- The hospital opens at 8 am and functions till 5 pm on weekdays, while it is open from 8 am to 1 pm on Saturdays. The hospital remains close on Sundays and public holidays.
- The hospital provides health screening packages that include basic screening and balance screening for women.
- The hospital provides free Wi-Fi access to patients and accompanied relatives.
- The hospital specializes in various medical departments such as Orthopedics, Neurology, Oncology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
Farrer Park Hospital, Singapore, Singapore Established in : 2016 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About Farrer Park Hospital, Singapore
- Founded on 16 March 2016, Farrer Park Hospital is a private tertiary hospital in Singapore that offers a fresh approach to medical treatment by engaging patients as partners by allowing doctors real-time updates about patients through technology in the pursuit of good health and providing a good environment or an "oasis" to realise these goals.
- The hospital is interconnected with a Medical Centre and a 20-storeyed building "Connexion" which includes a hotel, spa, and Owen Link (a passage link running through the building).
- Much detail has been skillfully integrated into the designs and architecture of the hospital to be in sync with the developments in medical treatments and technology. In fact, Connexion was awarded the very highest achievement that the Building and Construction Authority offers which is the BCA Green Mark Platinum in 2011. Its hotel & spa was also given the gold award in hospitality design under the Design Excellence Award 2015.
- Farrer Park Medical Centre (FPMC) located in Connexion is a multispecialty medical centre that specialises in more than 30 departments including Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Interventional Radiology, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics, Orthopaedics, Radiation Oncology, Renal Medicine, Sports Medicine and many more.
- The Centre also provides behavioural healthcare, rehabilitation, various health screening, vaccination services, and advanced diagnostic services along with nuclear medicine, and audiology to give patients complete care and holistic treatment.
- The hospital has 3 Speciality Centres namely, Cancer Care, Dementia Services, and Heart Health.
- It has a Japanese clinic called the Nichii International Clinic which provides a one-stop comprehensive general practice care.
- It has a Foreign Patient Services to assist international patients in documentation, appointments, accommodations, budget estimates and other needful.
Singapore General Hospital, Singapore, Singapore Established in : 1821 Number of Beds : 1785 Multi Specialty, About Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- With its beginning in 1821, Singapore General Hospital (SGH) has come a long way in establishing itself as the first and largest hospital in Singapore that serves both as an academic health institute and tertiary referral hospital.
- It is a flagship hospital of the public healthcare system and fully owned by the government of Singapore and is a member of the SingHealth cluster of healthcare institutions.
- It provides comprehensive Clinical specialities such as Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Family Medicine Continuing Care, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Renal Medicine and many more.
- It has more than 25 Specialist Centres like the Centre for Assisted Reproduction (CARE), Centre for Digestive and Liver Diseases, ENT Centre, Gastrointestinal Function Unit, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Centre, Orthopaedic Sports & Joint Centre, Sleep Disorders etc.
- It also has Allied health departments such as Podiatry, Dietetics, Pharmacy, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Music & Creative Therapy Unit etc.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation in safety standards and quality healthcare.
- It is the first in Asia to be the recipient of the Magnet Recognition in 2010 for nursing excellence awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Centre.
- It performed the world's first case of cord blood transplant for a patient with Thalassaemia Major in 2001 and is a pioneer in cord blood transplants.
- SGH has consistently been ranked as one of the best hospitals in the world by Newsweek, reaching its highest of 3rd in 2019.
- Its medical and healthcare professionals have been recipients of many awards like the President's Award for Nurses 2019 & 2018, 2015, National Outstanding Clinician Mentor Award 2019, National Outstanding Clinician Educator Award 2018, National Outstanding Clinician Award 2015 and many more.
National University Health System, Singapore, Singapore Established in : 2008 Number of Beds : Multi Specialty, About National University Health System, Singapore
- The National University Health System (NUHS) is a conglomerate of tertiary, acute and community hospitals, national speciality centres, polyclinics, a medical centre, and academic health sciences institutions to meet the community's healthcare needs through education, research, training, and clinical care in Singapore.
- Among its cluster members, the National University Hospital is the largest and serves as its flagship hospital.
- It offers more than 50 broad spectra of medical, surgical, and dental specialities with specialist care for adults, women, and children.
- It is in fact, the only public hospital in the country to offer a paediatric kidney and liver transplant programme along with kidney, liver and pancreas transplantation for adults.
- It has 6 Centres of Excellence namely, the Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention & Management, Centre for Functional Mobility & Enabling Technologies, Centre for Health Professional Training, Centre for Healthy Longevity, Centre for Innovation in Healthcare, and Mindscience Centre.
- Its National University Heart Centre, Singapore (NUHCS) set up to meet the need of expert care in heart diseases is the only hospital in Singapore to be globally declared Newsweek's World's Best Hospital 2022 in Cardiac Surgery speciality.
- The medical and healthcare professionals in NUHS have been recipients of awards & achievements over the years such as the Distinguished Senior Clinician Award (DSCA) 2021, Healthcare Humanity Awards (HHA), President's Award for Nurses, National Medical Research Council (NMRC) Awards, National Medical Excellence Awards (NMEA), and many more.
Need help choosing the right hospital?
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team!
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted Vaidam
NABH Certified Healthcare Discovery Platform
Vaidam is NABH certified healthcare discovery platform that will connect you to top-notch medical experts, hospitals, wellness options, and trusted travel partners to help identify and make the right healthcare choices.
Researched & Personalized Treatment Plan - Under One Roof
You can search for the best hospitals in India to treat cancer and ailments of the heart, bones or kidney, read about them, view photographs of the facilities at the hospitals and the places at which the hospitals are located, and check the cost of treatment.
Quality Treatment Within Your Budget
As soon as you post an enquiry, the patient relation team will collect details from you, share them with the doctors and hospitals on Vaidam's panel, and get a personalized treatment plan. We research to get quality treatment within your budget
Treatment to Travel
Vaidam concierge assists patients, to get medical Visa to travel to India, the best airline fares and arrangements for your stay. Our concierge also helps you with daily travel, language, and food concerns. Vaidam does everything to be your perfect host. All of Vaidam’s services are free of cost to patients.
If you are looking for medical care in India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmedabad) or in Turkey (Istanbul,Ankara or Antalya), Vaidam Health has a network in each of those cities.
Vaidam Health gets the prestigious NABH accreditation
Vaidam Health Coverage by Medical Travel Today - The Authoritative Newsletter for Medical Tourism
Vaidam Health gets covered by 'Your Story', India's Leading Online Magazine
Know how it works in less than 90 secs
Savoir comment cela fonctionne en moins de 90 secondes
Sepa cómo funciona en menos de 90 segundos
اعرف كيف يعمل في أقل من 90 ثانية
Узнайте, как это работает менее чем за 90 секунд
View More Updates
Note: Vaidam Health does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services and information offered on www.vaidam.com are intended solely for informational purposes and cannot replace the professional consultation or treatment by a physician. Vaidam Health discourages copying, cloning of its webpages and its content and it will follow the legal procedures to protect its intellectual property