- Kuala Lumpur
- 370 Beds
- Established in : 1996
- Multi Specialty
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia and one of the first few private hospitals to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Having delivered 25 years of healthcare and excellence, the Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery besides having being awarded with the Best Urology Service Provider in 2019.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- It has some of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System, and well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Block A & Block B, 286 & 288, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Berembang,
Kuala Lumpur 50450
Team and Specialities
- The Hospital has 9 Centres of Excellence such as Breast Care Centre, Cardiac Centre, Eye Specialist Clinics, Heart and Lung Specialist Clinics, Neuroscience Centre, Oncology Centre, Ortho, Spine and Sports Rehabilitation Centre, Upper Gastrointestinal & Endocrinology Clinic, and finally Women and Children Centre.
Top Doctors At Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
Dr. Dewi Ramasamy
Interventional Cardiologist , 38 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dato' Dr. Lee Chiang Heng
Non Invasive Cardiologist , 32 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Anand Bhupalan
Medical Gastroenterologist , 37 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Datuk Dr. Chan Fook Kow
Medical Gastroenterologist , 34 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dato' Dr. Alex Mathews
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician , 42 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Chin Chee Howe
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 36 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
Dr. Jason Chin Kuet Tze
Medical Gastroenterologist , 33 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- The Hospital provides hotel-grade rooms having more than 370 rooms with options like Suite, Single, Double and Quad-sharing rooms depending on one's budget.
- Food served is prepared Halal and patients receive six complimentary meals (3 main and 3 snacks).
- It has a Neonatal Care comprising of a Nursery, NHDU, and Isolation/ Intermittent Care.
- The Critical Care Units consist of NICU, ICU&CCU, ICU Suite, and HDU.
- It has an extensive Pharmacy which includes Inpatient Pharmacy, Outpatient Pharmacy, Satellite Pharmacy at the Accident and Emergency Department, Oncology Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy and Gleanie's Baby and Gift Shop.
- It also has a Rehabilitation services comprising of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, Speech & Language Therapy, Rehabilitation Medicine, and Aquatic Therapy.
- Gleneagles Hospital is located in the eastern part of Kuala Lumpur.
- The nearest international airport - Kuala Lumpur International Airport is about an hour drive depending on traffic.
- To commute, there are many taxi services which can be accessed near the Hospital. The Gleneagles bus stop is the nearest bus stop which is 120 metres away.
- There are many restaurants and cafe within a walking distance or a few minutes drive nearby.
- Malls and tourist places can also be reached within 20 minutes from the Hospital.
- There are many hotels within a radius of 2 km; hotel prices on average range from USD 15 and above. There are plenty of 2-3 star hotels close by.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance