Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment at Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Noida Sector 12.)
- 317 bedded state-of-the-art super specialty hospital
- Proud to be one of the few centers in North India to offer Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS), a minimally invasive procedure that has proven highly effective.
- Cardio department equipped with 12 Channel Electrocardiography, Case 15 Computerised Tread mill (Marquette), GE Vivid 3 colour doppler with stress Echo and Transoesophageal echocardiography, Telemetry and 24 hour Holter monitoring
- Using high-performance digital bone densitometry machine - Wipro GE Prodigy Advance Densitometer to diagnose and monitor osteoporosis
- 1.5 Tesla Siemens Essenza is used for radiation free diagnosis
- Uses AEC (Automatic Exposure Control) – Mammography GE to ensure that, with minimum exposure best image quality can be obtained
- Key diagnostic tools used are CT scanners give a high end imaging performance
- Cath Labs are equipped with fully integrated imaging systems which aid the clinicians to size small vessels, open arteries with precision, place stents and in other clinical needs for interventional and diagnostic angiography
- Several ambulances fitted with latest equipments like ECG machine, monitors and d88efibrillator. Transport ventilators are available & managed by trained nurses, paramedics and critical care specialists
Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, (Cardiology Wing): X - 1
Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Document legalisation
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation booking
- Car Hire
Patients from 85+ countries have trusted us.
Join hundreds of happy patients who choose the right treatment and care in India.
How do you rate the information on this page?