- 27 Beds
- Established in : 1970
- Super Specialty
- An initiative of the Aster DM Healthcare Group, Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital, Dubai is the first Orthopaedic super speciality hospital in the UAE. The single-speciality hospital was launched as a dedicated healthcare facility to treat orthopedic and spine conditions.
Medcare Orthopaedic & Spine Hospital, Dubai is accredited by the Joint Commission International for offering services to diagnose and treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system and spine and in the management of orthopedic diseases.
- The hospital provides 12 medical and surgical specialities including paediatric orthopaedics, foot and ankle, sports medicine, neurosurgery, and physiotherapy. It is a leading healthcare facility and has earned a reputation for treating the simplest orthopedic condition to the most advanced diseases and disorders pertaining to joints, tendons, ligament, spinal cord & feet, hip, knee, shoulder and fractures in both adults and children. The hospital is a leading choice of patients with chronic and severe orthopedic conditions and looking for adult reconstructive surgery, Ilizarov surgery, hip resurfacing, knee & shoulder revision with computer assisted surgeries, chondrocytes transplantation/sports arthroscopic surgeries/total joint replacement and revision surgeries, arthroscopies and limb lengthening and deformity correction surgeries.
- Being a JCI-accredited hospital, it has one of the most technologically advanced equipment and comprehensive technologies available in the UAE. The healthcare facility is among the most technologically advanced facilities of its kind in the whole of UAE. Its infrastructure to deliver precise healthcare for advanced orthopedic conditions comprises of, a Siemens Somatom 128 Slice CT Scanner, a Magnatom Aera 1.5 Tesla< MRI, an Acuson Anateres Ultrasound, a Siemens Yasio Detector fixed x-ray, a Siemens Xiom Aristox VX plus fixed x-ray, a Siemens Arcadics Orbic 3D c-arm, a Siemens Arcadics Varic 2D c-arm, a Siemens Poly Mobile portable x-ray and an Orthoscan x-ray/ mini c-arm.
- It provides customised, evidence and protocol-based care treatment for each patient. The hospital conducts, diagnosis, offers treatments, performs surgeries and delivers rehab services through a dedicated team of medical professionals. The staff at the hospital is highly educated, having received their medical degrees from reputed medical schools in the US, UK, France, Greece, India and Australia. The skilled and experienced professionals provide protocol-based specialised care and is capable of handling the complicated cases, including spine and orthopedic trauma. The staff is committed to deliver precise treatment holistically using their vast experience of treating several orthopedic cases.
- It offers exceptional hospital care and with its warm, patient-friendly environment, it is the ideal place for treatment, recovery and healing especially through the testimonies of many reviewers. The hospital building is modern and spacious. The interiors of the hospital are, artistic, dotted with greenery and exude a feeling of well-being. The hospital also houses a small cafeteria and pharmacy. The waiting area is comfortable and also has a recreational facility.
Sheikh Zayed Rd, 22 A Street
United Arab Emirates
Team and Specialities
There are 29 doctors in the Hospital having international qualifications, training, and experience hailing from different parts of the globe such as Asia, the Middle East, Canada, the UK, Greece.
Top Doctors At Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital, Dubai
Dr. Nikola Vagic
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 28 years of experienceBook Appointment SEND ENQUIRY
- It has 24/7 Orthopaedic trauma care which is one of the best in its class.
- It also has a fully equipped physiotherapy unit providing world-class quality inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation services.
- The Hospital has a capacity of 27 beds.
- It has a cafe within the premise.
- Located on Sheikh Zayed road, Dubai, the Dubai International Airport is about 30 minutes from the Hospital depending on traffic.
- Hotels can be found mostly towards the northeastern side of the Hospital; within about 10-15 minutes of reach. Hotel prices range from USD 42 - 280.00 depending on the quality.
- There are plenty of pharmacies within a 10-minute drive.
- Scrumptious restaurants offering different cuisines and cafes are also in abundance near to the Hospital.
- Taxi services, car rentals are easily available for transportation.
- The nearest bus stop is the Al Safa 13A 1 which takes 8 minutes to walk to the Hospital.
- Al Safa Metro station is the nearest metro and it takes 5 minutes to get there.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation