About Dr. Vivek Vij
- Dr. Vivek Vij is among the renowned Liver Transplant Surgeons having 16 years of experience.
- Performed more than 500 liver transplants with minimum complications and 2000 liver transplants with cumulative experience with his team
- Revolutionary liver transplant surgeon credited with developing living donor surgery and standardizing safety protocols to achieve a 100% donor safety profile since the time of its inception in the country
- The first surgeon from the Indian subcontinent to publish a series of laparoscopic Donor Hepatectomy in Liver Transplantation.
- Founder of Liver transplantation and Hepatobiliary Sciences in Fortis group of Hospitals, starting a highly successful liver transplant program initially at its Noida center and then at Mohali
- Attained the Lowest Biliary Complication rate (<4%) in Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) worldwide.
- Performed more than 500 non-transplant liver resections including radical cholecystectomies and segmental liver resections.
- Interests are GI cancers, Pancreaticoduodenectomy, and biliary injuries.
Liver Transplant, GI cancers, Pancreaticoduodenectomy and Biliary injuries
List Of Treatments
- Liver Transplant
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Vivek Vij
Dr. Vivek Vij's
- MBBS, B.J Medical college, Pune