About Dr. Arvinder Singh Soin
- Currently associated as the Chairman of the Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine department of Medanta, The Medicity,Gurgaon.
- Established liver transplantation in India and has experience of 21 years as a Liver Transplant Surgeon and Hepatobiliary surgeon.
- Dr. Arvinder Singh Soin has performed over 2500 liver transplants in India and over 12000 other complex liver, gall bladder and bile duct surgeries with 95% success rate.
- Expertise are Liver Cancer, Cirrhosis, Bile Duct cancer, Gall Bladder Cancer, Biliary stricture, Liver Cyst, Liver Metastases and Biliary Atresia, to name a few.
- He has acquired Fellowship in General Surgery from Royal College of Edinburgh, UK.
- Previously worked as Senior Consultant of Transplant / Hepato- biliary Surgery at Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, in various hospitals in UK and as a Senior Consultant of Transplant at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He also took over the first of its kind dedicated Institute for Liver Transplantation in Asia and one of the very few in the world.
- Awarded The Padma Shri by the President of India for developing a comprehensive Liver transplant programme in country in 2010.
- Member of prestigious organisations like association of Surgeons of India, British Transplantation Society, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh,Indian Society of Organ transplant and many more.
Liver Transplantation, Liver Cancer, Cirrhosis, Bile Duct cancer, Gall Bladder Cancer, Biliary stricture, Liver Cyst, Liver Metastases and Biliary Atresia
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Arvinder Singh Soin
Dr. Arvinder Singh Soin's
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- FRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- FRCS, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, U.K
Awarded The Padma Shri by the President of India for developing a comprehensive Liver transplant programme in country in 2010.