About Dr. Amit Rastogi
- Dr. Amit Rastogi is one of the renowned Surgical Gastroenterologists, practicing successfully for more than 20 years.
- He is adept in Living Donor Liver Transplantation, Minimal Invasive and Robotic Hepatobiliary Surgery.
- He is actively involved in Health Awareness Programmes promoting a healthy life style.
- He is a member of the Medical Council of India.
- He is also associated with research and has several publications to his credit in various reputed medical journals in and outside the country.
General Surgery, Liver Transplant Surgery, Robotic Liver Surgery, Advanced Robotic HPB Surgery, Living Donor Liver Transplantation, Robotic Liver Surgery, Minimal Invasive Hepatobiliary Surgery, Complex Hepatobiliary Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Anti Reflux Procedures
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Amit Rastogi
Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Resident, Apollo Hospital
Senior Resident, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Senior Resident, GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Amit Rastogi's
- Fellowship, 2009, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB, 2002, National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- MS, 2000, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- MBBS, 1997, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Takes interest in research and has published several papers in noted National and International Medical Journals.