About Dr. Narendra Singh Choudhary
- Dr. Narendra Singh Choudhary is in the field of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine for 14+ years.
- His expertise lies in Liver Transplantation, Endoscopic Ultrasound, treatments for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Liver Cirrhosis, and he is a member of the Indian National Association For Study of the Liver (INASL), International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS), Indian Medical Association, etc.
- Dr. Singh completed his M.B.B.S. from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner, followed by M.D. in Internal Medicine from the reputed Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. Later, he did D.M. in Hepatology from PGI, Chandigarh.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's, and worldwide conferences to talk about Liver transplants.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease Cirrhosis Endoscopic ultrasound Liver transplantation
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Narendra Singh Choudhary
Consultant, Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
Dr. Narendra Singh Choudhary's
- DM, 2011, PGI, Chandigarh.
- MD, 2008, Maulana Azad Medical college, Delhi.
- MBBS, 2003, Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
- Successful Outcome of Bariatric Surgery in Living Donor Liver Transplant Recipients With Multidisciplinary Approach: A Preliminary Experience.
- Good outcome of living donor liver transplantation in drug-induced acute liver failure: A single-center experience.
- Efficacy and safety of sofosbuvir-based regimens in chronic hepatitis C patients on dialysis.
- The yield of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration for sub-centimetric lymph nodes: A comparison to larger nodes.
- The Impact of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration in prospective liver transplant recipients with hepatocellular carcinoma and lymphadenopathy.
- Lower relapse rates with good post-transplant outcome in alcoholic liver disease: Experience from a living donor liver transplant center.
- Prediction of nonalcoholic fatty liver in prospective liver donors.
- The Intragastric balloon as a novel modality for weight loss in patients with cirrhosis and morbid obesity awaiting liver transplantation.