About Dr. Vijay Kher
- Dr. Vijay Kher is a renowned Nephrologist in India with 37+ years of experience.
- He has bagged many awards including Best Paper Award by Indian Society of Nephrology Annual Conference, 2009.
- He has established Nephrology departments at Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, SGPGI, Lucknow; Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi; Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi; Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi and Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram.
- Dr. Kher has delivered more than 350 lectures at national and international events, more than 180 publications in peer-reviewed journals and written and edited 11 books with 40 chapters in books to his credit.
- He has been awarded fellowships of Royal College of Physicians Edinburg, National Academy of Medical Sciences and Indian Society of Nephrology.
- He is member of American Society of Nephrology, International Society of Nephrology, Indian Society of Nephrology, Scientific and Credential Committee Past Chairman, Transplantation Society and Acute Dialysis Quality Initiative.
Kidney transplantation, Progression of renal disease, Acute kidney injury, Glomerulonephritis
List Of Treatments
- Renal Angiogram
- Kidney Transplant
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Vijay Kher
Chairman, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Chairman, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
Chief, Narinder Mohan Hospital and Research Centre, Ghaziabad
Associate Professor, Sher-e- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar
Dr. Vijay Kher's
- Fellowship, 1983, University of Cincinnati, Medical Centre, USA
- Fellowship, 1981, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, USA
- DNB, 1980, National Boards, India
- DM, 1979, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MD, 1977, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MBBS, 1973, Glancy Medical College, Amritsar
1. Professor K L Wig Oration, 2013 2. J M Patel Oration, 2009 3. R T Jain Oration, 2007 4. Dr. B S Chaubey Oration, 2006 5. Delhi Nephrology Society Oration, 2006 6. Khullar Oration, 2005 7. R K Jalota Oration, 1992
- Nephrology (Carlton) 2018: Methodological Challenges to collecting Clinical and Economic Outcome Data: Lessons from the Pilot Dialysis Outcomes India Study. March 2018, 2018
- Kidney International 2018: Primary outcomes of the Monitoring in Dialysis Study indicate that clinically significant arrhythmias are common in hemodialysis patients and related to dialytic cycle, 2018
- Pediatric Transplant 2018: Pediatric ABO-incompatible kidney transplantation: Evolving with the advancing apheresis technology: A single-center experience, 2018
- The Journal of Vascular Access 2018: Haemodialysis vascular access: current practices amongst Indian nephrologists, 2018
- Hemodialysis International 2018: Feasibility of sustainedlow-efficiencyy dialysis in critically sick pediatric patients: A multicentric retrospective study, 2018
- Kidney International: A novel CFHR1-CFHR5 hybrid leads to a familial dominant C3 glomerulopathy, 2017
- Asian J Transfus Sci: Median channel shift less than the cutoff in flow cytometric crossmatch: Not to be ignored, 2017
- Pediatric Transplant: Pediatric renal transplant practices in India, 2018
- Kidney International: Understanding kidney care needs and implementation strategies in low- and middle-income countries: conclusions from a "Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes" (KDIGO) Controversies Conference, 2016