Dr. Vijay Kher
NephrologistChairman , Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB, DM, MD, MBBS, 37 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Vijay Kher
Chairman, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2016
Director, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, 2009
Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 2006
Chairman, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, 1197
Chief, Narinder Mohan Hospital and Research Centre, Ghaziabad, 1987
Associate Professor, Sher-e- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, 1985
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Vijay Kher
Dr. Vijay Kher practices at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Dr. Vijay Kher specialty is Nephrologist
Dr. Vijay Kher is Nephrologist with 37 years of experience.
Dr. Vijay Kher is Fellowship, Fellowship, DNB, DM, MD, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Everything You Need to Know about Kidney Transplant in India
- Nephrology Facts that you should know by Kidney Transplant Surgeon Dr. Dilip Kumar Pahari
- Everything You Need to Know about Nephrologist and the Treatment They Provide- Dr. Amit Gupta
- Kidney Wellbeing Lessons from Dr. Prakash K C
- Nephrologist Dr. Arup Ratan Dutta’s Expertise in Plasmapheresis
- Nephrologist Dr. Prakash KC Specializes in Hemodialysis
More About Nephrologist
A nephrologist studies the kidneys and treats any diseases that affect them.
A urologist can treat the case of kidney stones.
Tests like Blood tests, Urine analysis, Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR), Ultrasound scanning, MR angiography, and Renal biopsy.
Typical symptoms include Decreased urine output, Fluid retention causing swelling in the legs, ankles or feet, Shortness of breath, Fatigue, Confusion, Nausea, Weakness, and Irregular heartbeat.
Side effects may be Bleeding or Infection.