About Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
- Dr Sandeep Vaishya is one of the top Neurosurgeons in India.
- He has 27+ years of experience in the field & has been associated with some of the best hospitals in India.
- His specializations are Intracranial Brain Tumour Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Brain Surgery, General Surgery, Minimally Invasive Brain, Spine Surgery & Image-Guided Neurosurgery, Peripheral Nerve Surgery, and Brachial Plexus Surgery.
- Dr. Vaishya has completed his MBBS & MS from the well-known G R Medical College, Gwalior. Following which he did his MCh at the prestigious AIIMS, Delhi.
- He is an awardee of the Sundt Fellowship at Mayo Clinic, USA.
- He is one of the leading surgeons in the world for brachial plexus Injuries and in South Asia for Gamma Knife Surgery.
- He did several successful surgeries in the field of neurosurgery.
- Dr. Vaishya's treatment for Hydrocephalus was also featured in the popular Netflix documentary Rooting for Roona.
Neurosurgery, Intracranial Brain Tumour Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery, Minimally Invasive brain surgery, Image Guided Neurosurgery, Brachial Plexus surgery, Spine Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Gliomas Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Strabismus Surgery - Eye Muscle Surgery
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Micro Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Laminectomy
- Total Disc Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper
- Cervical Spine
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Surgery for Spina Bifida
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy
Work Experience of Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
Patient Review of Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
The patients describe Dr. Sandeep Vaishya as one of the best and most excellent Neurosurgeons. His behavior towards his patients is gentle and caring.
He has developed a specialized interest in Skull Base Surgery, Deep Stimulation Surgery, Minimally Invasive Brain & Spine Surgery, Image-guided Spine & Neurosurgery, and Peripheral Nerve Surgery, a few.
Himanshu Mehrotra writes," My father had a brain tumor. Dr. Sandeep removed his brain tumor successfully. All thanks to him and his team. His excellency in neurosurgery and behavior towards his patient make him the best in this field."
Umer says," Words are not enough to express my highest thanks to Mr. Dr. Sandeep Vaishya for operating on my wife for Spine Surgery. He is an adorable and humble Person and listens to the queries of a patient very gently.It's a blessing for society and the people that we possess such great doctors in our basket because such doctors are a hope to live.
May Allah bless you, Dr. Sandeep Vaishya, and keep you Safe."
Dr. Sandeep Vaishya's
- MBBS, G R Medical College, Gwalior
- MS, G R Medical College, Gwalior
- MCh, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship, USA
Herbert Krause Medal for Best Paper in Neuro-Oncology (NSI 2001) Life Membership Award by Mayo Alumni Association Gold Medal in Medical school Dr. Majeed Memorial Oration Karachi, Pakistan (2008)
- Has contributed more than 50 paper and chapter in peer reviewed medical journals and text books.
Videos Related to Dr. Sandeep Vaishya
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Doctor Similar to Dr. Sandeep Vaishya in Gurgaon
12 years of experience