About Dr. Rajesh Puri
- Dr. Rajesh Puri is a gastroenterologist with 24+ years of experience.
- He is currenty appointed as a Director at Gastroenterology and Institute of Hepatobiliary Sciences in Medanta Hospital.
- He has received Young Investigator Award by APDW and awarded with Gold Medal by the Honorable President of India.
- He is a member of Asian EUS Group and Governing Council of SGEI.
- He specializes in Endoscopic Ultrasound, diagnostic and Therapeutic Diseases of Digestive, Liver and Pancreato-Biliary.
- Dr. Puri MBBS from SNM College Jodhpur in 1994.
- Further, he did MD from Dr Sampurnanand Medical College Jodhpur in 1997.
- He completed his DNB in Gastroenterology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- He was awarded with Gold Medal in DNB Gastroenterology by Honorable President of India in 2001.
- Dr. Rajesh has many publications and presentations in national and international forums under his name.
Endosonography, Colonoscopy, Variceal Sclerotherapy, Esophageal Carcinoma
List Of Treatments
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Rajesh Puri
Dr. Rajesh Puri's
- DNB, 2001, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- MD, 1997, SNM College Jodhpur, Univ. of Rajasthan
- MBBS, 1993, SNM College Jodhpur, Univ of Rajasthan
1. Young Investigator Award by APDW 2. Awarded with Gold Medal by the Honorable President of India