About Dr. Okhan Kuzhan
- Dr. Okhan Kuzhan is a well-known Medical Oncologist with an experience of more than 27+ years in the field.
- He is a professional member of the Medical Oncology Association, Medical Oncology Association Support Treatment Working Group, Turkish Hematology Association, European Society of Medical Oncology, and Antalya Breast Disease Association.
- He graduated from Gülhane Military Medical Faculty in 1993. After completing his six-month internship training, he completed his service to Kıt at TCG Akar Command for one year and Submarine Battery and Battery Factory Command for one year at Shipyard Command.
- He became an Internal Diseases Specialist in 2000 and worked as an Internal Diseases Specialist in Foça İaşeli 30-Bed Infirmary Chief Physician between 2000-2001 and at Istanbul Naval Hospital between 2001-2002.
- Dr. Kuzhan specializes in Gynecological Tumors, Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma Cancer), Lymph Node Cancer (Lymphoma), Testicular Cancer (Testicular Tumor), Large Intestine (Colon) Canceretcetc.
- He has 29 works published in international refereed journals, 50 international papers, 3 book chapters, works published in 16 national journals, 63 national notices.
- He speaks very well in German and English and has given guitar recitals throughout the country.
Gynecological Tumors Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma Cancer) Lymph Node Cancer (Lymphoma) Testicular Cancer (Testicular Tumor) Large Intestine (Colon) Cancer
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Okhan Kuzhan
Consultant, Acibadem Hospitals Group
Consultant, GATA Department of Medical Oncology
Consultant, TC Naval Command, Battery Plant
Dr. Okhan Kuzhan's
- Graduation, 1993, Gülhane Military Medical Academy Faculty of Medicine
- Post Graduation, 2000, Gülhane Military Medical Academy Internal Diseases
- Post Graduation, 2004, Minor Specialty Medicine Oncology Gülhane Military Medical Academy
- GATA Medical Faculty Dean's Certificate of Appreciation, September 30, 2005 - National Education Achievement Ribbon Badge Certificate, (Certificate No: 364, date: January 2003) - Medical Oncology Association Oral Presentation Award, 29 March 2006 - GATA Medical Faculty Dean's Certificate of Appreciation, April 20, 2006 - GATA Medical Faculty Dean's Certificate of Appreciation, October 8, 2008 - Turkish Cancer Research and Warfare Institute, International Article Second Prize, April 21, 2009 - GATA Medical Faculty Dean's Certificate of Appreciation, May 21, 2009 - GATA Medical Faculty Dean's Certificate of Appreciation, 3 October 2011
1. Book Chapter Kuzhan O., “Esophagus Cancer”, Geriatric, Ankara 2008: 728-734. (Chapter authorship in a book)
2. Kuzhan, O., Abstract, A., “Nosocomial Infections in patients with malignancy and transplantation”, Hastane Infections, Ankara 2005: 239-549 (Author of a chapter in a book)
3. Kuzhan O., “Frequently in chemotherapy problems encountered and solution suggestions, Ankara 2006. (Author of the handbook)
Doctor Similar to Dr. Okhan Kuzhan in Istanbul
35 years of experience
23 years of experience
20 years of experience