Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu
Interventional CardiologistHOD , MBBS, MD, DM, DNB, 27 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu
Consultant, Indian Army
Head of Department, Base Hospital ,New Delhi
Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu
Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu practices at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Yes, Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu does online consult. Patient can select Tele-consult or At Hospital while submitting the appointment request.
Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu specialty is Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu is Interventional Cardiologist with 27 years of experience.
Consultation fees of Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu is 1200. However it is advised to check the fees before booking the appointment.
Dr. (Col.) Manjinder Singh Sandhu is MBBS, MD, DM, DNB.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Hypertension Treatment in India
- Cost of Common Heart Surgeries in India
- Coronary Heart Disease – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment by Dr. Vijayant Devenraj
- Coronary Angioplasty - by Interventional Cardiologist Dr. Praveen Chandra, Chairman, MBBS, MD, DM
- Heart Transplant Procedure and Recovery by Dr. Vivek Jawali, Chairman, DNB, MCh, MS, MBBS
- Are You Aware of Inferior Vena Cava Filter and Dr. Purushotam Lal’s Proficiency in inserting it?
- Make your Heart Smile with Leading Cardiologist Dr. Amit Bhushan Sharma
- A Dr Uday B Khanolkar providing India’s best treatment for heart-related problems
- Dr Samuel Mathew Kalarickal offers the best heart-related treatment in India.
- Know Cardiac Catherization Process by Expert Dr Ajit Menon
- Facts on Coronary and peripheral interventions by Expert Dr Atul Limaye
- Pacemaker Implantation Risks Analysis with Dr K. K Saxena
- Get Your Angioplasty Done With Dr. Neeraj Bhalla
- Dr. P. K Khanna India’s Providing Treatment For Interventional Cardiac Diseases
- Meet the Competent and Accomplished Interventional Cardiologist: Dr. K P Srihari Das
- Dr. Yeriswamy M C: the Doctor Renowned in the Interventional Cardiology field
More About Interventional Cardiologist
A interventional cardiologist deals with the catheter based treatment of heart diseases which includes the diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, vascular disease and acquired structural heart disease.
The patient may experience extreme fatigue, Constant dizziness, fast heart rate, irregular heartbeat, Chest pain or difficulty in breathing during regular activities.
Investigations like Electrocardiogram, Chest X-rays, Echocardiogram, Cardiac Catheterization, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT (Computerized Tomography), and Transesophageal Echocardiogram
An interventional cardiologists perform procedures in cath lab like Balloon angioplasty, Coronary and left ventricular digital angiography, Right and left heart catheterization, Rotational artherectomy etc and evaluate arterial blockages whereas the non-interventional cardiologists do not perform the same procedures.
Interventional cardiology treats cardiovascular disease using multiple non-surgical procedures, mostly are done in the cardiovascular (veins, heart and arteries) system.