Vasectomy Reversal Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Vasectomy Reversal?
Vasectomy reversal is surgery to undo a vasectomy(surgical procedure for male sterilization or permanent contraception)
How is the Procedure Performed?
Vasectomy reversal is more difficult than a vasectomy and is usually done using microsurgery, in which a surgeon uses a powerful surgical microscope to magnify the vas deferens as much as 40 times its size.Doctor will then reattach the vas deferens by sewing back together the severed ends of each tube that carries sperm. After surgery, doctor will cover the incisions with bandages. You'll put on tightfitting undergarments, such as an athletic supporter.
After a successful vasectomy reversal, sperm are again present in the semen, and you may be able to get your partner pregnant.
Cost related to Vasectomy Reversal in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Vasectomy Reversal||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
Based in Ümraniye, Istanbul, Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is amongst the largest private hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2006, this hospital is spanned in an area of 35,000 square meters. It is accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) which assures international standards for quality diagnosis and treatment.
The various facilities offered by the hospital include airport pickup, translation services, medical travel insurance, car hire, airport pickup, interpreter services, Rehabilitation, free WiFi, TV in the room, nursery or nanny services, pharmacy, laundry, Visa / Travel office, dry cleaning, hotel booking, flight booking, mobility accessible rooms, local tourism options and more.
Furthermore, if any patient is not able to travel to visit the hospital, then he can utilize ‘Online doctor consultation’ facility provided by the hospital. To provide with all the better facilities to international patients, the hospital accepts special dietary requests and provides local transportation booking.
Medicana International Istanbul
Since 1992, Medicana Health Group is making a tremendous progression in serving its patients with their healthcare services meeting international standards. Medical Health group aims to provide healthcare services to every section of the society for the betterment of people. It continuously strives to improve its services and productivity by following the most advanced, latest infrastructures and developments by creating a homely and safe environment.
Medicana Group of Hospitals is a member of the Association of Private Hospitals and Medical Institutions. It is awarded the status of the baby-friendly hospital by UNICEF and the World Health Organization. The Joint International Commission (JCI) hospitals are Medicana International Istanbul, Medicana International Ankara, Medicana Camlica, and Medicana Bahcelievler.
Medicana Hospitals offer medical services in various departments, including Bone Marrow & Organ Transplantation, Oncology, Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, IVF treatment, Aesthetic & Cosmetic Surgery, and Neurology.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
Doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in Turkey
UrologistSenior Consultant, 42 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Remzi Saglam is a reputed Urologist with 42+ years of experience in the field.
- He is the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors. He was a founding member and chairman of the Endourology Association and the editor of the Journal of Endourology.
- He graduated from Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty in 1970 and after working as an Intern at Gülhane Military Medical Academy between 1970-1971, he was appointed as an Air Force in Eskişehir.
- He completed the Flight Medicine course for three months at the Physiological Training Center and went on to do a specialization in GATA Urology Clinic and became a Urology Specialist in June 1977.
- Dr. Saglam's expertise lies in areas such as Urodynamics, neurogenic bladder, (PNL) Percutaneous Lithotripsy, URS (Ureterorenoscopy), fURS (Flexible Ureterorenoscopic Laser Lithotripsy), Laser Treatment of Kidney Stones with Robot, Evaporation of Prostate with Greenlight Laser, HoLEP (Removal of Prostate with Holmium Laser in Patients with Urinary Incontinence) Sphincter, Penile Prosthesis, etc.
- He has attended different congresses in Turkey and abroad with his papers, and has 63 scientific publications and 60 papers, as well as 18 meetings and panels.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Murat Bagisgil is a renowned Urologist with extensive 19+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in the management of prostate cancer, bladder cancers, kidney tumors, renal outlet obstruction, urinary reflux to the kidney, and hypospadias treatment, minimally invasive surgeries, etc.
- Dr. Murat graduated from Istanbul Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty, followed by his specialty education at Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine Urology Department. He is a member of the Turkish Urology Association, Endourology Association, Andrology Association, EAU (European Urology Association).
- He has worked in reputed organizations such as London Hospital Medical College, England, Miami University, Cedars Medical Center, New York Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center hospital, Medicana International Hospital, etc.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's and worldwide conferences to talk about Urological disorders.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- With more than 15 years of clinical experience, Dr. Murat Binbay is an accomplished Urologist.
- He has performed 3000+ Urological Cancer surgeries and 2500+ Robotic and Laparoscopic surgeries.
- He focuses on treating Uro-oncology and Urinary system stone diseases.
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, the Turkish Urology Association, the American Urology Association, the Balkan Union of Oncology, the Turkish Andrology Association, and the International Young Urologists Society.
- Dr. Murat Binbay gained his MBBS (1999) from Istanbul University, Istanbul.
- He did his specialization in Urology (2005) at Haseki Training and Research Hospital.
- Dr. Murat Binbay is the author of several publications and articles.
Vasectomy Reversal Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Vasectomy Reversal in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Vasectomy Reversal in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 1200 to USD 1800, approximately 50% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 33% lower than Turkey
- Germany, USD 1200 to USD 1800, approximately 50% lower than Turkey
- Israel, USD 5200 to USD 7800, approximately 117% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 5440 to USD 8160, approximately 127% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 33% lower than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 17% lower than Turkey