Varicose Veins Treatment Cost In ThailandChat
What is Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that lie just under the skin and usually occur in the legs. Varicose veins are a common condition caused by weak vein walls and valves. Varicose veins may form whenever blood pressure increases inside veins
How is the Procedure Performed?
Initial treatment includes exercising, elevating legs, and avoiding long periods of standing.Wearing compression stockings all day is often the first method to try before moving on to other treatments.Sclerotherapy in this procedure, your doctor injects small- and medium-sized varicose veins with a solution or foam that scars and closes those veins. In Catheter-assisted procedures using radiofrequency or laser energy, doctor inserts a catheter into an enlarged vein and heats the tip of the catheter using either radiofrequency or laser energy. As the catheter is pulled out, the heat destroys the vein. Last resort in advance case is Endoscopic vein surgery
Varicose veins that develop during pregnancy generally improve without medical treatment within three to 12 months after delivery.
Cost related to Varicose Veins Treatment in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Peripheral Angioplasty||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Balloon Angioplasty||USD 4050 to USD 4950|
Varicose Veins Treatment in Thailand
Popular Cities in Thailand for Varicose Veins Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in ThailandFilter
Showing 31 Hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
Sikarin International Hospital, Bangkok
- Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok.
- It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited.
- This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties.
- The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand.
- The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sikarin International Hospital is a global standard medical facility providing first-rate clinical care to all the patients from across the world.
- The international patient services at Sikarin are remarkable offering a number of specific facilities and personalized care to ensure utmost comfort and personalized care to the patients.
- A sought after name in the medical tourism industry, Sikarin Hospital, Bangkok has received multiple awards from reputed organizations and maintain a high standard of quality of services.
Doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in Thailand
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Suttatip Vechvitvarakul is a Vascular Surgeon practising in Thailand.
- She specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems.
- She has over 25 years of experience in the medical field.
- Dr. Suttatip Vechvitvarakul is a member of the Thai Medical Council and the American Board of Surgery.
- She has completed MD (1994) from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- She has obtained Fellowship (2009) in Vascular Surgery from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, USA.
- Dr. Suttatip Vechvitvarakul is well-versed in Thai and English.
Vascular SurgeonSenior Consultant, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Thamrongroj Temudom is a renowned and knowledgeable Vascular Surgeon in Thailand, with over 32 years of clinical expertise.
- He specialises in General and Vascular surgeries.
- Dr. Thamrongroj Temudom is a member of the Thai Medical Council, the Thai Board of Surgery and the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
- He has completed MD (1988) and Surgery (1992) from Mahidol University, Thailand.
- He has obtained a Fellowship in Vascular Surgery (2009) from the Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, USA.
- Dr. Thamrongroj Temudom is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese and English.
Vascular SurgeonSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Wasupong Sridermma is a skilled Vascular Surgeon with over 20 years of experience.
- He is a member of the Thai Medical Council.
- Dr. Wasupong Sridermma completed MD (2001) from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- He is trained in Surgery (2008) from Siriraj Hospital, Thailand.
- He is also trained in Vascular Surgery (2010) from Siriraj Hospital, Thailand.
- Dr. Wasupong Sridermma is well-versed in English and Thai.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals