Vaginoplasty Cost In ThailandChat
What is Vaginoplasty?
The surgery on the genitals available to transgender women (or those who identify as transfeminine) is known as vaginoplasty. It involves the creation of a vagina surgically from the existing genital tissue.
How is the Procedure Performed?
A vagina and vulva (clitoris, labia minora, and labia majora) are created from the existing genital tissue, including the penis and scrotum. The testicles are surgically removed simultaneously but can be performed earlier in transition.
Who is the Right Doctor for Vaginoplasty?
A gynecologist specializes in gynecological surgery and performs vaginoplasty.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
A gynecologist specializes in gynecological surgery and performs vaginoplasty.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication if it happens (such as bleeding, infection, skin or clitoral necrosis, suture line dehiscence, urinary retention or vaginal prolapse, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
The cost of Vaginoplasty includes:
- Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include blood tests, urine, pregnancy tests, etc.
- Surgery cost
- Types of surgery (Intestinal or Sigmoid Vaginoplasty, Peritoneal Vaginoplasty, McIndoe Vaginoplasty, Buccal Mucosa Vaginoplasty, Penile Inversion Vaginoplasty, Dilation After Vaginoplasty, etc.)
- Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
- Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
- Patient's hospital stay
Vaginoplasty in Thailand
Popular Cities in Thailand for Vaginoplasty are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Vaginoplasty in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Vaginoplasty in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1984, Yanhee Hospital is a multi-specialty treatment center providing healthcare services to both national and international patients.
- The hospital offers medical and surgical treatment with 4 Centres: the Beauty Centre, Dental Centre, General Treatment Centre, and Alternative Medicine Centre.
- These Centres cover extensive sub-centers like Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Digestive & Liver, LASIK, Ophthalmology, and Colon Cleansing.
- The broad range of cosmetic and plastic surgery services offered in the hospital, from breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, botox injection, dental whitening, facial treatment, hair transplant, butt lift, cheek implants, cosmetic gynecology, etc., makes it an ideal stop for beauty and cosmetic needs.
- It has ISO Accreditation since the year 2000, Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA), and the US-based JCI Accreditation for continual efforts to pursue excellence in quality and safety in patient care.
- For most of Yanhee’s cosmetic procedures, package prices usually include doctor’s fees, medicines, room accommodation, nursing services, food, operating room, and other fees. It is helpful for those who travel on a tight budget.
- With more than 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has become one of the top 5 cosmetic hospitals in Thailand.
- The hospital is a leader in beauty and healthcare treatment offering integrated services that are world-class and highly efficient.
- The hospital also provides safe and drug-free alternative services such as acupuncture, cupping, chelation, detox, moxibustion, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and pulse diagnosis.
Doctors for Vaginoplasty in Thailand
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is a plastic surgeon having more than 30 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes eyelid uplift surgery, chin advancement and implant, facelift surgery, mandible angle reduction, nose augmentation, and nose lift, and many more.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul pursued Doctor of Medicine from Khonkaen University, Thailand, 1993.
- He has worked at Namnao Hospital in Petchaboon, Thailand, as a general surgeon at Khonkaen University, a plastic surgeon at Mahidol University, and the Department of Surgery at Loei Hospital, among other places.
- He also took special training in Board of General Surgery of Khonkaen University, 1999, and Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Mahidol University, 2003.
- His credentials include Khonkaen University's Board of General Surgery, which he received in 1999, and Mahidol University's Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which he received in 2003, and Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgery, Thailand.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is fluent in English, and Thai.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr. Bhumsak Saksri is a senior and an internatioally trained Cosmetic Surgeon with +35 years of experience.
- In 1986, he completed his MD from the Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. Then in 1990, he did a certification, followed by a diploma from the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery. In 1993, he completed an AO fellowship from the Albert Ludwig Uniklinik Freiburg, Germany and then was a Stanford University Medical Center Palo Alto, CA.,USA.
- Dr. Saksri is a leading cosmetic surgeon with specialised focus on aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries such as, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, rhytidectomy, facial rejuvenation, nasal valve surgery, otoplasty, septoplasty, Botox injections, cleft lip and palate repair, lip surgery, surgeries for congenital facial anomalies/facial reconstruction/facial fracture repair/nasal septal repair/nasal reconstruction/nasal sepatal deviation/scar revision and skin cancer reconstruction.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 57 years of experience
- Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol is one of the most reputed Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons having 57 years of rich experience.
- He did MD from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1964 and Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1973.
- After that, he has gained Fellowship in Art and Science of Surgeons from the American College of Surgeons in 1973, Plastic Surgery from the International College of Surgeons in 1974, and a Diploma of The Thai Board of Plastic Surgery in 1977.
- His special clinical interest is Cosmetic Surgery.
- He aims to provide the best treatment to every patient.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals