Turp Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Turp in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|TURP||Rs.51060 to Rs.68080|
Are you planning Turp in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Images Related To Turp
What is Transurethral Resection in the Prostate (TURP)?
Before and after image of TURP treatment.
Causes for TURP surgery.
Treatment for TURP.
The treatment procedure for TURP.
Top hospitals and doctors for Turp in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Turp in India
Counted amongst the topmost urology hospitals in India, it has been performing nearly 5000 urological surgeries each year.
Several complex procedures are routinely performed including lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries, management of incontinence and erectile disorders.
There is a separate section to deal with female urology that includes recurrent urinary infection, urine leak, frequency, urgency, and urge-leak and many more.
Dr. Vipin Arora is a urologist working with the hospital for the last 14 years, having an overall experience of nearly 33 years.
He is a pioneer of robotic prostate surgery in India.
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Doctors for Turp in India
UrologistSenior Consultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. DVSLN Sharma is a well-known Urologist having 31+ years of experience.
- He holds expertise in Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU), Urology Consultation, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Testicular Surgery, and Urethrotomy.
- After completing MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1990, he pursued MS in General Surgery from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1996 followed by M.Ch. in Urology from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2000.
- He is an active member of the Indian Medical Association.
- He is a recipient of several awards and recognitions.
Cost of consultation for Turp with Dr. DVSLN Sharma starts from INR 1000.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon with 15+ years of experience
- Established the Urology department at Fortis Escorts
- Clinical interest in Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate, Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone and Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction including Penile Implant
- Received the E.C.F.M.G Certificate from USA and holds an unrestricted license to practice Urology and Medicine at Florida
- Adept at treating Prostate Diseases including Benign and Cancerous Prostate Enlargement
- Previously received Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Surgery, Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA.
- Completed Non-Scalpel Vasectomy Training Course, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, (December 2006) and Online Basic Urologic Ultrasound course, Organized by the American Urology Association in 2010
- Member of prestigious organizations like Urology Society of India, Indian Medical Association, American Urology Association, American Medical Association and Rotary Club, New Delhi
Cost of consultation for Turp with Dr. Ashish Sabharwal starts from INR 1500.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 13 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Gupta is a consultant Urologist having 13+ years of experience in the related field.
- He is a JIPMER alumnus and completed his Urology MCh in 2013.
- His surgical skills include Endourology, Uro-Oncology and Reconstructive Urology.
- Dr. Rahul Gupta has vast practising experience in the field of Urology. His past experience includes working in the Urology department in PGIMER, R.M.L. Hospital and BMHRC Bhopal.
- His special interest lies in Renal Transplant, Andrology and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Cost of consultation for Turp with Dr. Rahul Gupta starts from INR 1100.
Before Turp - Most Frequently Asked Questions
TURP is Transurethral resection of the prostate. It is used to treat urinary problems that are caused by an enlarged prostate. It is generally considered for men.
In this surgery, an instrument called a resectoscope is inserted through the tip of your penis and into the tube that carries urine from your bladder. With the help of a resectoscope, the doctor sees and cuts away excess prostate tissue that's blocking urine flow.
Yes, TURP is major surgery with serious risks and potential complications. If your condition is severe, then only you have to go for the surgery. Otherwise, you may have less invasive treatment options.
You must not eat, drink, or smoke for 6 hours before surgery to prepare for the anesthesia. If you are taking any specific medication, discuss it with your doctor.
Before your surgery, you have to empty your bowels with an enema or laxative. Your doctor will guide you on how to do this.
During the Turp - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The TURP procedure takes about 60 to 90 minutes to perform, depending on how much of your prostate needs to be removed.
Your doctor will give either general anesthesia, which means you will be unconscious or spinal anesthesia, which means you will be conscious during the procedure. To prevent infection, your doctor might also give you a dose of antibiotics.
The complications with a TURP surgery include:
Temporary loss of bladder control
Urinary tract infections
Narrowing of the urethra
You will not feel any severe pain, but there may be some discomfort and bladder spasms from the catheter.
If you will have a spinal anesthetic, it means you'll be awake during the procedure but won't be able to feel anything below your waist.
After Turp - Most Frequently Asked Questions
You have to stay in the hospital for one or two days after the surgery.
You should avoid having foods that cause gas, such as beans, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, and cabbage. For the first few days after the surgery, you should eat light foods.
No, you should avoid doing any strenuous activity or heavy lifting for at least a month after your surgery.
No, you can not. You should avoid driving until your catheter is removed or you are no longer taking prescribed pain medicines.
Usually, it is safe to return to your daily routine 1 to 2 weeks after TURP procedures and to strenuous activities after 1 to 2 months.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals