Tummy Tuck Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck is a procedure to remove excess fat and skin while tightening muscle in your abdominal wall,mainly advised for men or women who are obese.Women who have had several pregnancies may find the surgery useful too.
Who is the Right Doctor for Tummy Tuck?
The right doctor to consult for Tummy tuck is Plastic surgeon /Cosmetic surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
A full tummy tuck requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and belly button. skin is lifted, the underlying weakened abdominal muscles are repaired. A second incision is made to remove excess skin and the remaining skin is sutured together. Your tummy tuck will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more consistent with your body type and weight.
If you suffer from a particular health condition then you need to refer your surgeon before,also If a women is pregnant then this surgery is not advised .
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Altogether, 86-90 percent of patients reported an improved sense of self-assurance after surgery.
The cost of Tummy Tuck includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Blood Chemistry test, Blood and urine analysis, etc.)
Surgery cost (varies depending on the size of the abdomen)
Type of surgery opted (Full Tummy Tuck, Mini Tummy Tuck, Extended Tummy Tuck, Fleur-De-Lis Tummy Tuck, Drainless Tummy Tuck, Tummy Tuck with Liposuction, Non-Surgical Tummy Tuck)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Anti-inflammatory, Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of a Tummy Tuck
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
Any additional testing, if required, after the procedure is approved
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as bleeding, infection, etc.)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Tummy Tuck in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Abdominoplasty||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
|Mini Abdominoplasty (E)||USD 2475 to USD 3025|
|Lower Body Lift Surgery||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
|Body Lift Surgery||USD 6030 to USD 7370|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Tummy Tuck
What is Abdominoplasty?
Before and after image of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Tummy Tuck incisions.
Procedure in Abdominoplasty.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty.
Top hospitals and doctors for Tummy Tuck in TurkeyFilter
Showing 52 Hospitals and doctors for Tummy Tuck in Turkey
Istanbul Aesthetic Center, Sisli
- The Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center, Sisli aims for human health at the utmost level to provide high patient satisfaction with the right treatment methods with the help of qualified professionals having decades of experience.
- They provide services such as excellent services in hair transplants, cosmetic surgery, liposuction surgery, abdominoplasty surgery, eyelid surgery, nose aesthetics (rhinoplasty), breast augmentation surgery, breast reduction, gynecomastia, male genitalia aesthetics, beard transplantation, dental procedures, Brazilian butt lift, etc.
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Emsey Hospital was established in 2012.
- It is only 10 minutes away from İstanbul`s second international airport.
- Due to its strategic location, it is the first choice among foreign patients for modern and advance healthcare services.
- This JCI accredited hospital has advanced medical technology and provides its services as per international standards.
- It is first of its kind to be taken into the scope of first and only government-supported branding program of the world and Turquality.
- It has 'Emsey Hospital Representative Agencies' in foreign countries to provide international patients with counseling and support before they travel to Istanbul.
- For international patients, treatment cost estimation is prepared at an international patient service office by patient’s consultants and specialized doctors.
Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG), Istanbul
- Established in 2014, Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG) is a reputed dental clinic for its technology, infrastructure and experienced team.
- The clinic is designed according to international standards.
- The team can speak several languages - English, German, Arabic and Spanish.
- There is a translator service as well for other languages.
- Every year there are hundreds of patients who get dental treatment from this clinic.
- The team provides treatment for gum diseases, implantation, dentures, tooth whitening, braces and more.
- The hospital follows strict standards to deliver exceptional services in Istanbul.
- There is an in-depth discussion of all treatment plans with patients.
Doctors for Tummy Tuck in Turkey
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Said Algan is a Cosmetic Surgeon with over 16 years of experience.
- His education includes the Faculty of Medicine from Samsun 19 May University in 2007, a Plastic Surgery from Erzurum Atatürk University in 2013, and a Ph.D. (Anatomy) from Erzurum Atatürk University.
- He has published various articles in different journals.
- Dr. Algan has various courses and certificates, such as Allergan implant selection techniques, Breast augmentation with Macrolene, Plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, Hair and eyebrow transplantation, etc.
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Cagri Sade is a renowned Plastic Surgeon with more than 25+ years of experience in the field.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University in 1994 and completed his specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Şişli Etfal Hospital.
- Furthermore, he has traineeship under the supervision of Dr. Sherrell J. Aston, a renewed plastic surgeon, and educator based in New York.
- He has expertise in the treatment of Rhinoplasty (nose job), Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Otoplasty (ear surgery), Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction), Breast reduction, Neck lift, Breast augmentation, and many more such procedures.
- Dr. Sade has performed close to 1000 successful surgeries and has an immense practice in a variety of surgical and non-surgical, aesthetic, and reconstructive procedures.
- He has publications in several state and national journals and has also presented many research papers in conferences.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Omer Sagir is one of the renowned Plastic and Aesthetic surgeon of Turkey having 19+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation from Dicle University, followed by a residency program of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Acıbadem Faculty of Medicine.
- Dr. Omer is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Turkish Society of Aesthetic.
- He was also qualified as a fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery, and was rewarded with the EU quality recognition.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in Nose Aesthetics, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, Prominent Ear Surgery, Botox, Lip filler, Under Eye Light Filler, Hair Transplant, Breast Reduction, Liposuction (Fat Removal), and many more.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications in accredited indexed journals. Moreover, he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific sessions, CDE's, Seminars, Worldwide Conferences to talk about Breast Augmentation.
Tummy Tuck Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Tummy Tuck - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Perfect candidate for tummy tuck or abdominoplasty are :Patient who is in good health and should not have any active diseases or serious pre-existing medical conditions, having realistic expectations from the outcome of the surgery and patient must be mentally & emotionally stable.
There is no "normal" age or time in one's life undergo an abdominoplasty but it is most often done after a woman has given birth and does not plan to have more children or after someone has lost all the weight he or she intends to lose.
Expect to lose 1-2 inches from the waist size comfortably.
During body contouring procedures like a tummy tuck, fat cells are eliminated from the body and thus cannot return.
Like any surgical procedure, a tummy tuck does leave a scar along the incision line but there's a lot to know about how the incision is made, how it heals and what patients can do to minimize the scar's appearance.
Stop smoking, Avoid certain medications, Maintain a stable weight, Take medication to prevent complications and arrange for help during recovery.
Tummy tuck is the surgical procedure which is being used for removing those extra, loose and hanging skin from the tummy region.
Tummy tuck is used for removing those loose and extra skin and fat present in the tummy region and it tightens the weak muscle. It also improves the stretch marks and the extra skin present in the lower abdomen and below the belly button.
You can go for tummy tuck if you have loose and extra skin and fat, but you are not happy with the shape of your abdomen region. If you have got loose skin because of genetics, pregnancy, weight loss, aging process or any previous process then tummy tuck will resolve it.
There is mild to moderate pain after tummy tuck, in some cases pain or loss of sensation can be seen for months or even years after the procedure.
Tummy tuck doesn’t always include the pubic region because it focuses on contouring the belly region and the tightening the skin and muscles in the middle section of your abdomen. If you need to tighten your pubic region then you should consult with your surgeon about it.
During the Tummy Tuck - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around 2-3 hours to complete the surgery and after that you have to be in the hospital for at least one day after surgery.
Tummy tuck surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon.
In tummy tuck surgery an incision is being made in the pubic hairline and the extra fat and the skin are removed by excision. Then a second incision is being made near the belly button for removing the extra skin present in the abdominal region, the upper part of abdominal skin and the remaining tissues are pulled downwards before the incision are being closed.
After Tummy Tuck - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The recovery time for a tummy tuck varies for each individual varies but generally takes at least 6-8 weeks.
Lean proteins such as grilled or broiled fish or chicken, or tofu, peas and beans and unprocessed nuts are all good choice for supplying adequate protein.
The results of tummy tuck can last for many years. If you have no large weight gain or pregnancies after your tummy tuck then the changes will be relatively permanent. There will be some relaxation of the tissues with age, but not to the extent prior to surgery.
The final result of the procedure will be seen when your swelling has been resorbed and you are able to stand full upright till healing is done.
You should avoid doing any strenuous activity for three to four weeks after surgery. You have to wear compression garment daily for six months to provide support to your abdomen region.
Tummy tuck procedure is completely safe there is no side effect of the procedure but there can be temporary swelling and pain which will resolve within three weeks of the surgery. After surgery you will notice a better shape which will continue to improve till six months of surgery.
The scar of the surgery fade within six months of the surgery and then it becomes lighter in colour
The result of tummy tuck procedure will last lifetime if you are able to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy diet and with regular exercise. If you are not able to do this then fat will start accumulating in your body parts.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Tummy Tuck
FAQ videos related to Tummy Tuck
More searches related to Tummy Tuck
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Tummy Tuck in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Tummy Tuck in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 17% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 0% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 3840 to USD 5760, approximately 60% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 1840 to USD 2760, approximately 23% lower than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 133% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 67% higher than Turkey