Tavi Cost In TurkeyChat
Popular Cities in Turkey for Tavi are
Are you planning Tavi in Turkey?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Popular Cities in Turkey for Tavi are
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Tavi in TurkeyFilter
- 170 Number of beds
- The Hisar Hospital’s Cardiology department diagnoses and manages numerous heart-related disorders of the adult, the qualified cardiac specialists work in conjunction with the other departments using advanced imaging modalities.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Cardiology department offers services such as echocardiography, Transesophageal Echocardiography, 3D Echocardiography,... Read More
Doctors for Tavi in Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- 5600 Number of beds
The cardiology department at Medical Park Group, Istanbul is a well-established department where clinical & laboratory activities take place and advanced treatment procedures are conducted.
In the adult cardiological section, department encompassed of coronary intense care units, cardiology polyclinic a...Read More
Doctors for Tavi in Medical Park Group, İstanbul
- 200 Number of beds
- The principled team of the Cardiovascular Surgery Department consists of reputed cardiologists, invasive cardiologists, cardiac surgeons with extensive experience, vascular surgeons, cardiac anesthetists, radiologists, interventional radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists, cardiac intensive care specialists and nurses who aim to provide proper health care to the p... Read More
Doctors for Tavi in American Hospital, Istanbul
Frequently asked questions about Tavi in Turkey
1. What is TAVI surgery?
TAVI stands for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation it is used in helping to improve a damaged aortic valve.
2. Is TAVI major surgery?
No, TAVI is not a major surgery it is less invasive surgery which is being designed to replace a diseased aortic valve.
3. Who is suitable for a TAVI?
Patient who is having severe symptomatic aortic stenosis are at high risk for conventional surgical aortic valave replacement.
4. What can go wrong with a TAVI?
Even though the success rate of TAVI is high it has only got few complications, some of the risks of the procedure includes bleeding, injuries, stroke, atrioventricular conduction, system injuries and aortic regurgitation.
5. Who cannot go for TAVI?
TAVI is not recommended for those who have severe aortic stenosis , TAVI surgery will not be beneficial to them but they can definitely get benefit from TAVR surgery.
6. When is TAVI needed?
TAVI is not recommended if you have got any problem with your aortic valve and you are high risk for undergoing an open heart surgery. The aortic valve is one of the four main valves present in your heart.
1. Are you awake during a TAVI?
The surgery is done under local anaesthesia and it will take around one to two hours to do the surgery in some cases it can also be done under general anaesthesia depending on the best solution for you.
2. What happens during a TAVI?
In this procedure a catheter is being inserted in your blood vessels and then it is passed in your aortic valve and the catheter is used to guide and fix the replaced valve one above the other.
3. How long do you stay in hospital after a TAVI?
You will be in hospital for one to five days after the surgery initially you will be under close observation but when the doctor feel you are fit to go home then they can send you home.
4. How long does a Tavi operation take?
TAVI procedure will take around three hours to complete and it is performed under local or general anaesthesia.
1. How long does it take to recover from a TAVI operation?
Recovery rate of the people is different depending on their health and the type of heart valve procedure. You will need around six to ten weeks to recover completely after the procedure. You have to do daily activities and exercises during your recovery.
2. How long does a TAVI last?
There is no definite data which can tell how long your TAVI, according to recent data the age of TAVI lasts upto 20 years.
3. How will I feel after a TAVI?
You may feel umcomfortable after the procedure but it will go off in few days and you will be also given painkillers.
4. What happens after TAVI procedure?
You will be under observation for one or two days after the procedure, your cardiologist will come every day to check you. Your wound site will be monitored by your team during this time.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals