Rhinoplasty Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty or Nose job is a cosmetic surgery procedure for altering and repairing the nose and improving nasal function after injury or illness. In nose reduction surgery, the most attention subject is to breathe comfortably for patients and however attain to most appropriate nose for himself/herself.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Nose reduction surgery takes 1.5 - 2 hours under general anesthesia and the patients feel minimum pain during the post-operative period through the local anesthesia. An incision is made across the tissue between the nostrils as well as within the nostrils. If additional cartilage is needed to build up the nose, it is frequently taken from the patient’s nasal septum. During the operation process, a silicone pad is applied which provides you to take breathe comfortably and these silicone pads are taken out 2 days after the operation and on the 7th day after the operation gypsums are taken out.
Who is the Right Doctor for Rhinoplasty?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure. Surgeons start as assistants and take around 8-10 years before practicing independently. Nose reduction (Rhinoplasty) surgery is a serious operation and should be done in the hands of expert surgeons.
What tests are required?
A patient needs to undergo a fasting blood sugar test, Complete Blood Count, Partial Thromboplastin Time, PTT test, and Nasal CT Scan before undergoing rhinoplasty.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Rhinoplasty has about an 85 to 90% success rate, although this could be higher if the operation is performed by board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in this procedure.
Patients should expect to wear splints on the inside and outside of the nose for about a week and should avoid exhausting activity such as jogging or swimming for 2-3 weeks.
The cost of Rhinoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include CBC, CT scan, blood sugar tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Open rhinoplasty, Closed rhinoplasty, Tip plasty (nose tip rhinoplasty), Septorhinoplasty, Revision rhinoplasty, Liquid rhinoplasty)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (may need to stay for a day or two)
Note: Rhinoplasty is an elective procedure, so the insurance may not cover it.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Difficulty breathing through your nose, The possibility of an uneven-looking nose, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Rhinoplasty in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Rhinoplasty||USD 2250 to USD 2750|
|Nose Reshaping||USD 4689 to USD 5731|
|Rhinoplasty primary||USD 2160 to USD 2640|
|Rhinoplasty tip||USD 1350 to USD 1650|
|Septorhinoplasty||USD 1440 to USD 1760|
|Rhinoplasty Revision||USD 1575 to USD 1925|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Rhinoplasty
Before and after Rhinoplasty surgery.
Types of Rhinoplasty.
Techniques in Rhinoplasty.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty.
Recovery and aftercare of Rhinoplasty surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in TurkeyFilter
Showing 52 Hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Istanbul Aesthetic Center, Sisli
- The Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center, Sisli aims for human health at the utmost level to provide high patient satisfaction with the right treatment methods with the help of qualified professionals having decades of experience.
- They provide services such as excellent services in hair transplants, cosmetic surgery, liposuction surgery, abdominoplasty surgery, eyelid surgery, nose aesthetics (rhinoplasty), breast augmentation surgery, breast reduction, gynecomastia, male genitalia aesthetics, beard transplantation, dental procedures, Brazilian butt lift, etc.
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Emsey Hospital was established in 2012.
- It is only 10 minutes away from İstanbul`s second international airport.
- Due to its strategic location, it is the first choice among foreign patients for modern and advance healthcare services.
- This JCI accredited hospital has advanced medical technology and provides its services as per international standards.
- It is first of its kind to be taken into the scope of first and only government-supported branding program of the world and Turquality.
- It has 'Emsey Hospital Representative Agencies' in foreign countries to provide international patients with counseling and support before they travel to Istanbul.
- For international patients, treatment cost estimation is prepared at an international patient service office by patient’s consultants and specialized doctors.
Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG), Istanbul
- Established in 2014, Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG) is a reputed dental clinic for its technology, infrastructure and experienced team.
- The clinic is designed according to international standards.
- The team can speak several languages - English, German, Arabic and Spanish.
- There is a translator service as well for other languages.
- Every year there are hundreds of patients who get dental treatment from this clinic.
- The team provides treatment for gum diseases, implantation, dentures, tooth whitening, braces and more.
- The hospital follows strict standards to deliver exceptional services in Istanbul.
- There is an in-depth discussion of all treatment plans with patients.
Doctors for Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Said Algan is a Cosmetic Surgeon with over 16 years of experience.
- His education includes the Faculty of Medicine from Samsun 19 May University in 2007, a Plastic Surgery from Erzurum Atatürk University in 2013, and a Ph.D. (Anatomy) from Erzurum Atatürk University.
- He has published various articles in different journals.
- Dr. Algan has various courses and certificates, such as Allergan implant selection techniques, Breast augmentation with Macrolene, Plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, Hair and eyebrow transplantation, etc.
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Cagri Sade is a renowned Plastic Surgeon with more than 25+ years of experience in the field.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University in 1994 and completed his specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Şişli Etfal Hospital.
- Furthermore, he has traineeship under the supervision of Dr. Sherrell J. Aston, a renewed plastic surgeon, and educator based in New York.
- He has expertise in the treatment of Rhinoplasty (nose job), Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Otoplasty (ear surgery), Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction), Breast reduction, Neck lift, Breast augmentation, and many more such procedures.
- Dr. Sade has performed close to 1000 successful surgeries and has an immense practice in a variety of surgical and non-surgical, aesthetic, and reconstructive procedures.
- He has publications in several state and national journals and has also presented many research papers in conferences.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Omer Sagir is one of the renowned Plastic and Aesthetic surgeon of Turkey having 19+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation from Dicle University, followed by a residency program of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Acıbadem Faculty of Medicine.
- Dr. Omer is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Turkish Society of Aesthetic.
- He was also qualified as a fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery, and was rewarded with the EU quality recognition.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in Nose Aesthetics, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, Prominent Ear Surgery, Botox, Lip filler, Under Eye Light Filler, Hair Transplant, Breast Reduction, Liposuction (Fat Removal), and many more.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications in accredited indexed journals. Moreover, he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific sessions, CDE's, Seminars, Worldwide Conferences to talk about Breast Augmentation.
Rhinoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The ultimate goal of Rhinoplasty is customised, natural looking nose.
To find out if you are a candidate for a revision rhinoplasty, schedule a consultation with Dr expert. After he assesses your nose he will be able to tell you the exact procedures he needs to perform and how long your revision rhinoplasty recovery will take. However, keep in mind that every patient is unique and everyone heals differently.
Rhinoplasty is considerd as an Outpatient procedure i.e. no stay in hospital is required.
Patients will be able to see their results within 10-12 days once swelling subsides.However, it may take upto 6 months for the full results to appear.
Rhinoplasty is the surgical procedure which is used for correcting the deformities of the nose such as deviated septum and improves its features.
- Reduce the overall size
- Improve the tip by elevation of tip
- Reducing the bulky tip
- Elevating the depressed nose
- Correction any deviated nasal septum,crooked nose
- Remove a bump/hump
- Narrow the width
- Improve the angle between the nose and the upper lip
Yes, it is definitely worth getting Rhinoplasty procedure it can only be done when the patient has stopped growing.
Rhinoplasty is best done at the age of 18 to 29 years when the nose is being completely developed.
Yes, Rhinoplasty will definitely change the shape, size and appearance of your face.
During the Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Surgery takes around 1 to 3 hour under Local or General Anaesthesia.
Rhinoplasy takes one to three hours to be perform and it is done under general anesthesia.
Rhinoplasty is being done by experienced plastic surgeon.
In the process of Rhinoplasty all the incisions are being placed on the inner side of the nose. After opening he nasal cartilage the nasal bone, soft tissues, cartilage and the bone are reshaped. Bone shape is being corrected from inside to get its desire shape at last a splint is being placed on the nose to maintain its shape.
After Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Advised to wear splint for additional support. During the first 7 – 10 days following surgery, the side effects will begin to disappear and the splint will be removed then
It takes 6 weeks for the broken bone to heal and recover after Rhinoplasty
Because your nose swells up during the surgery so there are touch up required once the swelling subsides, About 5-10 % cases need touch up
Avoid strenous activities such as aerobics and jogging. Take baths instead of showers while you have bandages on your nose.
Yes, follow up is done at about six days after splint removal.
It takes around 4-6 weeks
This procedure has not got any side effects, you can have swelling around your eyes and bruising which will disappear within two to three weeks. Initially few days your nose will appear to be swollen and then it dissolve with time.
Final result of the procedure are seen at three to six months of the procedure.
For few days after surgery you will need to take pain killers. You may also feel a bit of pain if you bump your nose or roll over onto it while sleeping, but this is normal. Severe pain is not common unless you have an infection
You will feel uncomfortable on the first day after surgery. Some patients feel slightly nauseous. You may experience congestion caused by the internal swelling in your nose and may have to breathe through your mouth until your nasal passages clear up.
Maximum seven days after surgery you will need to wear bandages, some patient may need an internal splint.
Avoid blowing your nose for about two weeks following surgery to minimize the risk of bleeding. You should also refrain from exercise for at least 24 hours. After this, a little light exercise, such as walking, will improve the blood flow and help you recover faster. You can usually resume your normal activities at this point. Avoid bending or lifting anything heavier than a few pounds for several weeks. You can resume light aerobics or jogging after week two. After about three weeks, you will be able to resume your normal leisure and recreational activities. There will normally have no restrictions aside from contact sports (which you should not engage in for at least 6 weeks).
Most patients choose to remain home for a week, but some adventurous patients return within a few days! Once the splint is removed, you should be “restaurant ready” about two weeks after rhinoplasty surgery.
Contact your rhinoplasty surgeon if you experience any difficulties breathing or hear whistling when you breathe. You could have an obstruction or some type of perforation in the septum, and these problems should be addressed as soon as possible.
Some swelling may last as long as 6 weeks. Be prepared for your nose to look swollen or puffy for 3 to 4 months. You may have to wait up to 18 months before the swelling has diminished and you can see the final shape of your new nose.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cosmetic Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Rhinoplasty
FAQ videos related to Rhinoplasty
More searches related to Rhinoplasty
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Rhinoplasty in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Rhinoplasty in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 2560 to USD 3840, approximately 28% higher than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 3280 to USD 4920, approximately 64% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 0% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 0% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 20% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 60% higher than Turkey