Rhinoplasty Cost In ThailandChat
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty or Nose job is a cosmetic surgery procedure for altering and repairing the nose and improving nasal function after injury or illness. In nose reduction surgery, the most attention subject is to breathe comfortably for patients and however attain to most appropriate nose for himself/herself.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Nose reduction surgery takes 1.5 - 2 hours under general anesthesia and the patients feel minimum pain during the post-operative period through the local anesthesia. An incision is made across the tissue between the nostrils as well as within the nostrils. If additional cartilage is needed to build up the nose, it is frequently taken from the patient’s nasal septum. During the operation process, a silicone pad is applied which provides you to take breathe comfortably and these silicone pads are taken out 2 days after the operation and on the 7th day after the operation gypsums are taken out.
Who is the Right Doctor for Rhinoplasty?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure. Surgeons start as assistants and take around 8-10 years before practicing independently. Nose reduction (Rhinoplasty) surgery is a serious operation and should be done in the hands of expert surgeons.
What tests are required?
A patient needs to undergo a fasting blood sugar test, Complete Blood Count, Partial Thromboplastin Time, PTT test, and Nasal CT Scan before undergoing rhinoplasty.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Rhinoplasty has about an 85 to 90% success rate, although this could be higher if the operation is performed by board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in this procedure.
Patients should expect to wear splints on the inside and outside of the nose for about a week and should avoid exhausting activity such as jogging or swimming for 2-3 weeks.
The cost of Rhinoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include CBC, CT scan, blood sugar tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Open rhinoplasty, Closed rhinoplasty, Tip plasty (nose tip rhinoplasty), Septorhinoplasty, Revision rhinoplasty, Liquid rhinoplasty)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (may need to stay for a day or two)
Note: Rhinoplasty is an elective procedure, so the insurance may not cover it.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Difficulty breathing through your nose, The possibility of an uneven-looking nose, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Rhinoplasty in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Rhinoplasty||USD 3690 to USD 4510|
|Rhinoplasty Revision||USD 6368 to USD 7784|
Rhinoplasty in Thailand
Popular Cities in Thailand for Rhinoplasty are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Rhinoplasty
Before and after Rhinoplasty surgery.
Types of Rhinoplasty.
Techniques in Rhinoplasty.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty.
Recovery and aftercare of Rhinoplasty surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1984, Yanhee Hospital is a multi-specialty treatment center providing healthcare services to both national and international patients.
- The hospital offers medical and surgical treatment with 4 Centres: the Beauty Centre, Dental Centre, General Treatment Centre, and Alternative Medicine Centre.
- These Centres cover extensive sub-centers like Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Digestive & Liver, LASIK, Ophthalmology, and Colon Cleansing.
- The broad range of cosmetic and plastic surgery services offered in the hospital, from breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, botox injection, dental whitening, facial treatment, hair transplant, butt lift, cheek implants, cosmetic gynecology, etc., makes it an ideal stop for beauty and cosmetic needs.
- It has ISO Accreditation since the year 2000, Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA), and the US-based JCI Accreditation for continual efforts to pursue excellence in quality and safety in patient care.
- For most of Yanhee’s cosmetic procedures, package prices usually include doctor’s fees, medicines, room accommodation, nursing services, food, operating room, and other fees. It is helpful for those who travel on a tight budget.
- With more than 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has become one of the top 5 cosmetic hospitals in Thailand.
- The hospital is a leader in beauty and healthcare treatment offering integrated services that are world-class and highly efficient.
- The hospital also provides safe and drug-free alternative services such as acupuncture, cupping, chelation, detox, moxibustion, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and pulse diagnosis.
Doctors for Rhinoplasty in Thailand
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is a plastic surgeon having more than 30 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes eyelid uplift surgery, chin advancement and implant, facelift surgery, mandible angle reduction, nose augmentation, and nose lift, and many more.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul pursued Doctor of Medicine from Khonkaen University, Thailand, 1993.
- He has worked at Namnao Hospital in Petchaboon, Thailand, as a general surgeon at Khonkaen University, a plastic surgeon at Mahidol University, and the Department of Surgery at Loei Hospital, among other places.
- He also took special training in Board of General Surgery of Khonkaen University, 1999, and Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Mahidol University, 2003.
- His credentials include Khonkaen University's Board of General Surgery, which he received in 1999, and Mahidol University's Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which he received in 2003, and Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgery, Thailand.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is fluent in English, and Thai.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr. Bhumsak Saksri is a senior and an internatioally trained Cosmetic Surgeon with +35 years of experience.
- In 1986, he completed his MD from the Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. Then in 1990, he did a certification, followed by a diploma from the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery. In 1993, he completed an AO fellowship from the Albert Ludwig Uniklinik Freiburg, Germany and then was a Stanford University Medical Center Palo Alto, CA.,USA.
- Dr. Saksri is a leading cosmetic surgeon with specialised focus on aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries such as, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, rhytidectomy, facial rejuvenation, nasal valve surgery, otoplasty, septoplasty, Botox injections, cleft lip and palate repair, lip surgery, surgeries for congenital facial anomalies/facial reconstruction/facial fracture repair/nasal septal repair/nasal reconstruction/nasal sepatal deviation/scar revision and skin cancer reconstruction.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 57 years of experience
- Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol is one of the most reputed Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons having 57 years of rich experience.
- He did MD from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1964 and Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1973.
- After that, he has gained Fellowship in Art and Science of Surgeons from the American College of Surgeons in 1973, Plastic Surgery from the International College of Surgeons in 1974, and a Diploma of The Thai Board of Plastic Surgery in 1977.
- His special clinical interest is Cosmetic Surgery.
- He aims to provide the best treatment to every patient.
Rhinoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The ultimate goal of Rhinoplasty is customised, natural looking nose.
To find out if you are a candidate for a revision rhinoplasty, schedule a consultation with Dr expert. After he assesses your nose he will be able to tell you the exact procedures he needs to perform and how long your revision rhinoplasty recovery will take. However, keep in mind that every patient is unique and everyone heals differently.
Rhinoplasty is considerd as an Outpatient procedure i.e. no stay in hospital is required.
Patients will be able to see their results within 10-12 days once swelling subsides.However, it may take upto 6 months for the full results to appear.
Rhinoplasty is the surgical procedure which is used for correcting the deformities of the nose such as deviated septum and improves its features.
- Reduce the overall size
- Improve the tip by elevation of tip
- Reducing the bulky tip
- Elevating the depressed nose
- Correction any deviated nasal septum,crooked nose
- Remove a bump/hump
- Narrow the width
- Improve the angle between the nose and the upper lip
Yes, it is definitely worth getting Rhinoplasty procedure it can only be done when the patient has stopped growing.
Rhinoplasty is best done at the age of 18 to 29 years when the nose is being completely developed.
Yes, Rhinoplasty will definitely change the shape, size and appearance of your face.
During the Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Surgery takes around 1 to 3 hour under Local or General Anaesthesia.
Rhinoplasy takes one to three hours to be perform and it is done under general anesthesia.
Rhinoplasty is being done by experienced plastic surgeon.
In the process of Rhinoplasty all the incisions are being placed on the inner side of the nose. After opening he nasal cartilage the nasal bone, soft tissues, cartilage and the bone are reshaped. Bone shape is being corrected from inside to get its desire shape at last a splint is being placed on the nose to maintain its shape.
After Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Advised to wear splint for additional support. During the first 7 – 10 days following surgery, the side effects will begin to disappear and the splint will be removed then
It takes 6 weeks for the broken bone to heal and recover after Rhinoplasty
Because your nose swells up during the surgery so there are touch up required once the swelling subsides, About 5-10 % cases need touch up
Avoid strenous activities such as aerobics and jogging. Take baths instead of showers while you have bandages on your nose.
Yes, follow up is done at about six days after splint removal.
It takes around 4-6 weeks
This procedure has not got any side effects, you can have swelling around your eyes and bruising which will disappear within two to three weeks. Initially few days your nose will appear to be swollen and then it dissolve with time.
Final result of the procedure are seen at three to six months of the procedure.
For few days after surgery you will need to take pain killers. You may also feel a bit of pain if you bump your nose or roll over onto it while sleeping, but this is normal. Severe pain is not common unless you have an infection
You will feel uncomfortable on the first day after surgery. Some patients feel slightly nauseous. You may experience congestion caused by the internal swelling in your nose and may have to breathe through your mouth until your nasal passages clear up.
Maximum seven days after surgery you will need to wear bandages, some patient may need an internal splint.
Avoid blowing your nose for about two weeks following surgery to minimize the risk of bleeding. You should also refrain from exercise for at least 24 hours. After this, a little light exercise, such as walking, will improve the blood flow and help you recover faster. You can usually resume your normal activities at this point. Avoid bending or lifting anything heavier than a few pounds for several weeks. You can resume light aerobics or jogging after week two. After about three weeks, you will be able to resume your normal leisure and recreational activities. There will normally have no restrictions aside from contact sports (which you should not engage in for at least 6 weeks).
Most patients choose to remain home for a week, but some adventurous patients return within a few days! Once the splint is removed, you should be “restaurant ready” about two weeks after rhinoplasty surgery.
Contact your rhinoplasty surgeon if you experience any difficulties breathing or hear whistling when you breathe. You could have an obstruction or some type of perforation in the septum, and these problems should be addressed as soon as possible.
Some swelling may last as long as 6 weeks. Be prepared for your nose to look swollen or puffy for 3 to 4 months. You may have to wait up to 18 months before the swelling has diminished and you can see the final shape of your new nose.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cosmetic Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Rhinoplasty
FAQ videos related to Rhinoplasty
More searches related to Rhinoplasty
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Rhinoplasty in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Rhinoplasty in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- India, USD 2560 to USD 3840, approximately 22% lower than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 39% lower than Thailand
- Germany, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 39% lower than Thailand
- Israel, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 39% lower than Thailand
- Singapore, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 27% lower than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 2% lower than Thailand