Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery Cost In IndiaChat
Popular Cities in India for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery are
Cost related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in India
- Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery Start from USD 3,500
- ACL Reconstruction Start from USD 3,200
Help Us With Patient Details
Table of Content
- About Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in India
- Top hospitals and doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in India
- Frequently asked questions related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in India
- How do we help patients seeking Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in India
- Stories of patients served by Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon on our panel
- Videos related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery Filter
- 1000 Number of beds
- New Delhi
Doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- 145 Number of beds
- New Delhi
Doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- 750 Number of beds
Doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Learn more about Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery and cost in India
1. What is the cost of tests done before revision ACL reconstruction surgery?
A revision ACL reconstruction done to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament for the second time may be daunting. Thus, prior to having a revision ACL reconstruction surgery, your doctor may conduct tests to help evaluate the complications including MRI scans and x-rays. These are done to take precise dimensions of the bones and structure of your knee post your first surgery. These tests are generally not a part of your package.
2. Is there post-treatment expense after getting revision ACL reconstruction surgery?
Yes, similar to getting the surgery the first time around, you will have to incur expenses for:
Equipment such as crutches or knee braces (the old ones can also be used if you still have them)
3. Are the pharmacy and medicines cost included in the revision ACL reconstruction package?
Revision ACL reconstruction surgery is a more demanding operation, thus, it will require extra care, medication, and physical therapy. Medicines that you consume at the hospital will be covered in the package, though medicines prescribed for recovery are not covered in the package price.
4. What’s the stay duration for the surgery and the cost?
The patient will have to spend 1 to 2 days at the hospital for the doctor to check the vitals and approve the movement of any kind. Post the surgery, you will also have to take rehabilitation outside the hospital for 12 to 24 months depending on your case, and follow up with the doctor to avoid any major setbacks.
5. Does Insurance cover revision ACL reconstruction surgery?
Most insurance plans cover revision ACL reconstruction surgery, however, if the second time around your injury was sports-related, it will not be a part of your coverage. Please check with your insurance provider for a plan that suits your need best.
6. Are there cheaper options for revision ACL reconstruction?
Similar to getting an ACL reconstruction surgery for the first time, full ACL tears may not heal without surgery, however, partial ACL tears can be managed with nonsurgical procedures such as x-ray-guided injection and regenerative medicine therapy, please check with your doctor for the most appropriate treatment option.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Videos related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery
Sports Injuries Explained by Dr. Deepak Chaudhary of BLK Hospital, New Delhi
ACL surgery- 7 Questions You Must Ask